Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val'Ravean: Rescue for Poni (( privat ))

Re: Val'Ravean: Rescue for Poni (( privat ))

Postby Bamawing » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:27 am

Split the bill? "Don't be silly," Pon'i protested. "He's my slave. I've got this." Before Gaul could argue, Pon'i handed two ada to the woman with a bow. "You're on your own for the orc goblet, though."

One down, two to go. Meat would be easy; the only reason Pon'i didn't simply buy some from the White Lion was he didn't want to carry it while looking for the lotuses. Lotuses... As they left the arena, Pon'i pondered the problem of how to get what sounded like a surface flower. Even with his shortcuts, a trip to the surface itself would take several days.

"I've got a faithful group of clients... call themselves the Ardeg'st Surface Company. They specialize in surface trading. I don't think they do flowers or anything perishable like that, but they might could point us in the right direction. Or we could ask the Ill'hardro. I don't do business with them - they've got some other sort of communications setup - but they have beautiful gardens, even down here. They might be a better option."
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby django » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:18 am

Gaul paid his ada for his orc skull cup and thought about the flower as they left the arena. Probely the hardest thing to find on there list. Curse there ancestors for leaving the surface sometimes.

“Hmmm, I would take too long to get up to the surface and back in time for anything.” He counted roughly in his head and the total time came around the two weeks plus range, no good.
“Ill'hardro's would be a good choice, but they might charge an arm and a leg for a single flower.”

“The idea came to me that maybe this witch doctor might accepted a powered versions of the flower. If we find a Illho that trades in surface medicine, they might have an easier way to find the flower, or we could check out the Ardeg'st Surface Company, they could give you a better deal then any random Illho might.”
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Bamawing » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:04 am

"I hadn't considered a powdered version," Pon'i said. "It makes sense, since it's probably for some sort of medicine. And I agree that the 'Hardros will probably charge a lot. Let's pay my old clients a visit."

They would be easy to find. The company was large enough to have a permanent stand in the Raveran marketplace, and while there were no guarantees that Pon'i would know the person there, chances were good. There were about 30 people in the company, and he'd met at least 20 of them.

((Do you want to go to the market in Raveran, or just stay here? I'm fine either way.))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby django » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:20 pm

(Yah lets go to the market. I'll make a new form.) viewtopic.php?f=52&t=15549
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive