Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val'Raveran | Yurun'hiir outpost (Sarghress domain)

Re: Val'Raveran | Yurun'hiir outpost (Sarghress domain)

Postby django » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Saluting the passing officers "we have 400 gold pieces, I think thats more than enough" he handed Durlyn half of that in a bag. "how much do riding lizards cost again, I just hope i have that kinda ada"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Alric » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:33 am

Vithar scowled as he heard that wolves would be unavailable for their trip to the surface. "Great, I knew there had to be a catch somewhere. Looks like we'll be takin' the slow route then..." Vithar paused to extend an arm in salute to the passing officers. "I'm sure that ada will suffice for our trip on the surface."
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:58 am

"Thats good, I just recieved 80 ada from my mother back in Chel plus I have a little left over from shopping yesterday. We should be good then I suppose, and I'm sure the White Lion's mounts are cheap, Commander Vithar. well boys, lets get a move on! Let the quest begin, watch out surface world, here we come!" Durlyn exclaimed excitedly as they left the fortress and reached the outside, beginning their trek on foot to the White Lion tavern where'd they'd meet all their companions for the trip to the land above.

(Going to White Lion Tavern)
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:19 am

Trinita smiled at his friend happier mood and followed them to the bar, his heavy pack not slowing him down for a second.

Heading for the white lion
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:45 pm

(A-RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE YURUN'HIIR OUTPOST)

Mae lead the group through Raven and to the Yurun'hiir outpost. "Home sweet home." Mae smiled as they pasted the gate "Its alright Jole, their with me." she waved to one of the two stern looking guards at the gate.

On the inside it was almost the opposite of the Illo fort, Plain, simple and built for war. "We'll check out the task master, she usually know what goes on around here and whos around." She turned back to the group. "Whats your sisters name again Rilla?
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:31 am

The place looked exactly how Rilla'me expected a Saghress outpost to look. Plain, well built, and looking practically impenetrable. Though aside from the two guards they'd passed there didn't appear to be very many people around. The highland raiders were probably on a trip to the surface or some such endeavour.

"My sister's name is Kin’tia Trental, but I'd be surprised if she still uses our old clan name, what with her joining your lot." She told Mae quietly.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby Kithrune » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:22 pm

The plan aesthetics of the fort was soothing. It was only when Di'onte was somewhere so plan that he truly felt at ease. Glamour fategue, a condition many illo nobels suffered from without knowing it. no glitz makes it easier to focus, theres less to maintain and apreciate.

Di'onte let out a small sigh when he entered the fort. Arms and armor everywhere and no one making him sing or dance.

"Ahhh, home sweet rust, huh shorty." he said, patting Mae's head in a familiar fashion.

"well, if were looking for a raider we may as well start asking around the barracks."
Kithrune
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby django » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Mae frowned as Di'onte patted her on the head, she usually wasn't sensitive about her height but she hated when people did that to her, petting her head like some mutt. She wasn't tiny but she still was below the average height.
"I like the my homes rusty and I like being short thank you. Makes it easier to castrate and stab vagina's." she said as she faked a punch to Di'onte privets.

She walked into the quartermasters office. A grizzled male sat behind the counter sipping on some jin, "Can I help you Raider?" he asked eying the group. "Yah I'm looking for a Kin'tia Sarghress." Mae asked. The Task master then went to look, gunting to himself while looking for some papers before returning to them.

(Rilla Im going to let you decide whats next.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:51 pm

(Ok then, here we go)

"Kin'tia, Kin'tia..." The male muttered his eyes skimming over the papers "Right, let's see, hmm, she came back to the raiders a year ago. Right now... hmm yes she left for the overworld 2 days ago. What do you want to know for anyway, She owe you money or something?"

"Two days ago? So she'd still be pretty close by then wouldn't she?" Rilla'me asked leaning on the counter.

"Well yes I suppose. They were headed West through the wastelands, Sharress knows why. They never tell me anything." he grumbled.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby Kithrune » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:56 am

With only two days lead they could catch them. mabey.

"What type of unit was it? were they mounted or on foot?"

The man behind the counter gave him a quick glance, sizing him up.

"I'm with these two on official business with the comic relief unit."
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:14 pm

the grizzled looking male gave Di'onte a long hard look and seemed unamused. He turned to his fellow Saghress and told her that they were mounted, and that she'd better give up on getting money from the woman if that was what she wanted. She was well known to be near permanently in debt.

Rilla'me groaned at that but said nothing.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby django » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Mae moaned to herself as Di'onte was pissing the taskmaster off, Mae 'nudged' him with an elbow, trying to shut him the hell up. Thank fully the task master told them what they needed to know.

"Thank you Sir and I'll keep that in mind" She saluted before motioned the others to follow her out.

"Di'onte, Have you ever severed in the army before? A real army? because you need to watch how you say things and not make yourself look like a spy." She groaned and covered her eyes. After calming down... a bit.

"Well Rilla, what now. Who knows how far your sister has gone?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kithrune » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:16 pm

"Hey, I was a volunteer. I fought two whole battles without pay. I defeated the Triad boss myself in single combat!"

Di'onte was kind of hurt. He prided himself on his incredibly brief military service, even though it consisted of two battles and a few empty uneventful patrols.

I bet i could whoop you in a heart beat he mumbled under his breath before regaining his composure.

"This isn't the end of the road you know. We can get mounts. Surely the mighty Shargress has a few extras they are willing to sell."
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Rilla'me dithered, she wasn't sure what to do.

She followed them and eventually said "Look, this is, well I - Ok, let's just find somewhere to sit down so I can properly explain why I want to find my sister, and my erm... Aims, yes that's right, my aims for the future. You can decide whether or not to help me then ok?"

She combed her hair out of her eyes, tugged a ribbon loose and tied the hair that kept falling into face clumsily as she walked. "Eeh, and maybe it's not such a good idea to talk about it here." she muttered.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby django » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Mae raised an eye brow at Di'note accomplishments, not sure if its an over exageration or just some bull shit. So she just let it pass without challenge, its not worth the effort to push him. "Come along then, we can talk about it in my place if you want." She waved them along again.

Things were quite and they only got a few looks from a few passing Shargress but nothing interesting. "Home sweet home." Mae said as she opened the door and reviled a simple apartment and one exited Tiki. "Hmmm! Hmmm! Hur Hur!" the strange sounding Tiki named Grunt welcomed them.

"Hey Grunt aunties home now. Have you been a good boy?" Mae said as she swooped up the Tiki into her arms.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive