Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val'Raveran | Inlulk'lar

Re: Val'Raveran | Inlulk'lar

Postby Celice » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:53 am

Seruxis grimmanced at the abrupt pain the shot up his arm from the wooden sword pressing into his right arm joint but still he continued to look for some sort of opening to use to his advatage. The arm was pinned with the sword only kept in a desperate grip shaking with the pain shooting up to it keenly. Gritting his teeth through the pain he brought up his free arm which pushed up agains Kyori in an attempt to shove her off of him while began to roll the rest of his body towards the pinned arm.

He used his weight and height to his advatage this time using it to propel himself toward the trapped arm slamming a shoulder into Kyori in another attempt to dislodge her and remove that pain from his pinned right sword arm. Seruxis only goal now was to get free, get up and win this battle somehow. Stubborness and pride where something at stake her aomoug other things for him.
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:02 am

"Let it go already!!!" thought Kyori in annoyance, drawn into the essence of the moment. To her, it almost was a fight for survival indeed, and she was in no mood to lose to a new, probably younger templar in the first place, and find herself potentially dishonoured and ridiculed before him. It seemed as if it was a fight between two persons who genuinely hated each other, and the fact Kyori was unarmoured made it worse for her.

As she was slammed from behind and started becoming crushed by the weight of the enormous male, she let her hands go of his armed one, but kept her weight on his arm, to prevent it from being useful. She reached for her yatagan again, perhaps a little too big for such close quarters but much closer than her mistakenly discarded dagger, and as she kicked back with her foot, aiming for his groin, she grabbed the blade.

If the kick would succeed, she would have the space to turn around and stab, if only just because of the pain. If not, she would kick again, and again. There was no chance Kyori would just sit here and say 'I surrender' to someone who had just seen her naked, and now was cheating by having her wrestle with him almost naked while he was in full plate armour. It just wasn't going to happen.

"Arhgh!!" Kyori screamed in annoyance as she kicked for a second, third, and even a fourth time, smashing the grip of her blade on the templar's armed hand.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Celice » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:00 pm

"This is training?!" his thought as he felt the pain in his arm intensify and then an even more intense pain as she began kicking him in a very tender spot. Even if he was wearing armor it still was quite painful.

He made a sound between a whine and a growl as he slumped forward drawing his legs together and turning slightly so her savage kicks weren't hitting that tender spot anymore. His arm finally gave out twitching open letting go of his sword pommel.

He swore and through his weight into dislodging her again, the hand on Kyori grabbed the wrist of her arm hand twisting into an akward position. He wanted to get, no needed to get his arm freed.
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:34 pm

Although her kicks did not seem to be of a lot of help to take her opponent out, Kyori's barbaric motions managed to open Seruxis' hand. She iummediately grabbed his sword with her free hand, and although it was too big to use properly with one hand, she slammed the pommel on his breast plate. Rolling quickly, she then tried to come on top of him and pin him down, although her luck was against her now.

It seems that he had the same idea as her, and as a result, the unarmoured warden smashes herself on a wall of steel, or, in other words, the templar's plate armour. "Ow!" she thought and frowned in pain, not really enjoying this moment. She was shoved back thanks to the sheer weight, dislodged from her position slightly, and eventually pinned down by him. She tried to slip away to no avail before she kicked him again.

"What about a draw?" she frowned, kicking again as if she wanted to show she could fight even if she had a fully armoured templar on top of her.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Celice » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:30 pm

"I'm all for it," he said. Really the truth was he was all out of fight by this point, his arm starting to loose feeling now and her kicks had done more damage then he was going to admit and he knew he would be feeling that bruising for a while.

He sat back on his heels before getting to his feet and offering her a hand up. "Frankly though I think you would've beaten me if I hadn't been wearing armor," he said acknowledging the fact that she had been at a disadvantage from the start and still manage to put on a stunning display of fighting skill. "Next time we'll fight on equal terms"
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:55 pm

Kyori signed as the crushing pressure vanished. A little bit more and she would be choking, likely to force herself admit defeat. She sat up as soon as she had the space, stretching her legs straight and half-open as she caught her breath. "Sheesh" she muttered and stood up, grasping the templar's hand. "That was a good one" she acknowledged, and pulled her dress down to cover herself better. After all this fighting, it wasn't the least revealing.

"Next time, you are up for a good beating" she grinned and went ahead to collect the dagger she had thrown away leaving the three weapons on a small table nearby. "Ah well, we cannot have fair fights all the time. You never know when you are up for a fight, so you should always be prepared" she said, trying to excuse herself, and offered her hand for a firm handshake. It was a physical acknowledgement the goliath had done well.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Celice » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:33 pm

He shook her hand offering a fierce little smile, "Next time I'm up for a good beating? I don't see that happening," he said , "We'll have to see next time who the goddess will favor"

Seruxis left it at that having enjoyed the fight with Kyori as well as learning a little bit about her as well. "It will be interesting to see how we are going to coordinate in battle ," He commented
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:44 pm

"I might as well have to find means to back up your brutish strikes with some grace" Kyori teased as she moved to take the wooden weapons. She collected them in a big hug and briefly disappeared in the storage room, where she placed them back where they belonged. "By the way, here is the storage room" she said as she came back in the entertainment hall. "You'll find food supplies, clothes that are being dried, and anything else that does not belong to other rooms in there."

The warden walked up to the templar again and stretched out, shutting her eyes as she did that. "So, uh. We should have showered earlier" she muttered. "You can take off the armour by the way, I do not think we'll need it tonight. You can put on something lighter, and then come over at my room and decide what are we going to do for the afternoon. Any preferences?" she asked, her attention always keenly fixed on Seruxis' body language and, of course, what was he looking at.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Celice » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:57 pm

Seruxis watched her go and listened to what she said about the storage room, "Moreorless it is just a place you stash everything that doesn't have a place anywhrere else," he summed up. He watched Kyori walk up to him and tried to not admire her lithe body but quickly looked away in shame. It wasn't right to look at your warden like that. Defently not right when she was also your landlady.

"Uh...sure. Yeah I'll go take it off and stash it somewhere if it isn't going to be used, "he said in a near mutter his mind like usual taking things in general the wrong way and knowing so. "I'm not sure...I'll talk with you more when I get back to your room," Hethen moved off quickly to his room and shed the armor heaping it up in a small pile before removing the thick shirt underneath leaving him in a simple tank top and the think underpants of his armor. Until his trunk arrived it was really all he had to wear.

With a sigh, he headed through the joint bathroom and knocked on her door, "I'm coming in if your decent" he warned before turning the handle of the door and stepping into Kyori's room.
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Kyori nodded to Seruxis' words. "Precisely" she answered simply and with a single word, and crossed her arms as she noticed his body language. She was not experienced with these herself, but it did not take much to understand what might be happening in his head. Yet he sure did try being proper and all, and as such, she did not mind him... too much.

"I will see you in a bit" she eventually conceded, and nodded again. She then disappeared in her own bedroom.

Bored as she were, and considering her simple and short, carefree spidersilk white dress improper for anything outside the boundaries of this apartment, she decided to get changed. First a little perfume in some selected, delicate spots, and then chose a fancy-looking yet simple blue-and-white outfit to put on, consisting of a moderate-length skirt with a slit, decent long boots, a tank top with an open cleavage, and separate glove-sleeves.

A little jewellery here and there, such as earrings and a simple pendant that matched in colour, and a more funky but freestyle hairstyle completed the looks. In a simple belt, she put her dagger and yatagan in their sheath, and her small, postman-style backpack (or rather a blue version of it) would carry anything else she needed. Simple, elegant, but to the point. She looked at herself in the mirror with a smile as the door was knocked.

Good thing plate armour was no piece of cake to add or remove, and she knew exactly what she wanted to put on, she thought. "Come in if you dare" she replied almost coolly, as if she was not decent at all. The only things that distinguished her as a warden now was the clan symbol tattoo on her forehead, and her weapons; more than obvious, yet smart and just enough.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Celice » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:19 pm

He entered her room a bit apprehensive by her tone only to let out a sigh of relief to see once more, she bluffed him out. Seruxis felt a little shabby now compared to her since for the most part he looked like he had rolled out of bed or had been lying around his room with no intention of going out into public. It couldn't be helped however until his things finally showed up.

Seruxis detected the faint whiff of perfume that gave the room a pleasant odor now wafting off of Kyoir. He offered a shy smile, "You look nice " he said, "at least compared to me but this is really all I have to wear until my trunk gets here..."

He crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head slightly to the right in what could be considered almost a cute expression if you weren't talking about a trained solemn templar who was probbaly in hs 100's by this time, "So what do you have planned for this evening?"
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:39 pm

As Seruxis entered, for a brief moment, Kyori felt as if betrayed; while she had been decorated and everything to get out properly, he had come like... like... a bottom-class commoner ex-slave. Not even his sword! On the other hand, she quickly remembered that he did not have any other clothes with him in the first place, and as such, he was tolerable and acceptable. If he carried his sword along, of course.

"I'd give you one of my outfits if you weren't that huge" Kyori commented as she examined him, and sighed. "You forgot your sword" she concluded. "You are as good as naked without your sword in public. And who knows when we might be needed in the first place; we should always be prepared" she explained to him, sounding rather passionate and all, and, in fact, getting her point though.

She just could not go off-duty, could she?

"Well" she eventually said, replying to his last question. "Nothing really. Up to you. But let's hope we're not staying in" she said with a nod. Her hand briefly played with the small, silken blue collar around her neck, as if she wanted to make sure she was not being embarrassed before him.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Celice » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:00 pm

He chuckled a bit, "Not only am I too big but I don't think I would really look good in a skirt and blouse or a dress for that matter" really the mental image was almost disturbing for combative trained males in dress never was a pretty sight. He rolled one shoulder as she complained about his lack of sword. She didn't really have a good idea of off duty...but then again he would bring his sword along if they where going out anyways. It was comforting weight for him.

"I'll strap it on before we head out." he said, "If that is what we are going to do and all that is as long as you don't think I'm going to be an embarrasment the way I'm dressed right now"

Reallly he couldn't blame her if she didnt. He wouldn't go out with himself dressed as he was.
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:43 pm

"You might look too much like a gorilla for a skirt or a dress indeed" Kyori nodded at him and chuckled. "I have some pairs of trousers however. Still, you are too big for them" she shook her head. Actually, the mere thought of this giant gnome in her clothes was unsettling; patches of muscle escaping from everywhere possible, until the clothes would eventually rip and be destroyed.

"You are alright" she eventually concluded. Kyori found him acceptably dressed for a templar, and as such, no issue. "We serve Sharess, it does not matter what we wear so long as it is not defiling or desecrating" she explained him. It was not uncommon for each warden to have her own views and attract templar's based on them; Kyori's expanded to things these simple. If Seruxis would stay, he would have to accept these ideas.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Celice » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:54 am

"Give me a second," he said, "I need to get my sword strapped on first," Seruxis went back to his room and picked up the sword leaning against the wall adjusting the straps about him since they where sized for when he wore his armor with it. The pommel grip was wrapped snuggly for a better grip. He exited his room and nodded at Kyori.

"I'm ready. Lead the way my warden. I have no idea of where anything is" he said with a small smile.
Celice
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive