Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val'Raveran | Inlulk'lar

Re: Val'Raveran | Inlulk'lar

Postby django » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Gaul listened to Halis's advice and frowned at the last part, who did Halis think he was a Sullisin'rune sex fiend. He didn't have sex with every woman he's ever met.

When Halis finally left Gauls house he finally had a moment to himself and breathed out a sigh. A new warden, he would be lying that he wasnt nervous about the idea. He took off his armor and polished it. Cleaned his weapons and put on a fresh set of cloths, making sure that they didn't have a food or blood stains on them. He wanted to make a good first impression.

Goddess I cant believe I feel this way but I'm nervous.

Moving down the halls, thing were normal with people tending to their business. Gaul tied his helmet to his to his belt and straped his shield on his back. Looking from one end of the main hall to the other he didn't see anyone that seemed to be waiting for someone so he waited by the wall and leaned against it.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Raknel » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Gaul wait already the half day but his new partner let not show here . A many very budsy people run around here but every time here when Gaul ask somebody after his new partner know nobody something . A libarian drive his book car through the mainhall , as he pass Gaul lost is book car a part from his load .

The young libarian mumbel a exuse and bow to his books .

" Templar i have a message from our mutural girlfriend . " Whisper the libarian to Gaul without to look in his eyes .

" She found your lost "cat" , for the details will she see you . "
Raknel
Summoner

Postby django » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Hours passed as Gaul waited for this warden to show up. He felt like an idiot standing here as people passed by doing their business. This must be a joke, a well elaborated joke by Halis and anyone involved.

He asked a few people he though would know what happened to her or knew where she was but nobody knew. Nothing else happened until a librarian pushing a cart.

"My?" It could only be Quin, she must have found Poni. The warden will have to wait he said to himself as he started to make his way to the brothel.

(Leaving the Inlulk'lar and going to the search for Poini.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:16 am

Serra'tae stretched, having arrived from Val'Raveran for awhile. Apparently, the paperwork from the recent demon attack was becoming overwhelming, as he'd just spent the last four hours going through endless stacks of of the stuff. Bloody hell. Thank Sharess for his "Generic Part-time Worker" status! Nearby, he spotted what appeared to be a snack stand of some sort. It consisted of small balls speared on skewers and slow roasted over coals ((I'm assuming that fire foci + coal is not a banned fire combo)) and served with apparently some sort of alcohol. Many Kyorl'solenurn stayed away from the stuff. Serra'tae was not one of those Kyorls.

"Goddess, I need a drink," he said to himself, heading over.

((So anyone around?))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:20 am

Garrus felt good today. Its nice being back safe and sound in Raven, traveling to the surface was a nice change of pace but he's always felt good underground. With a few days off, he started to wondered what he was going to do in his spare time. Perhaps he could see what Aiva'hl was doing on her days off, she might like the idea of just hanging out.

Seeing a snack vender, he couldn't pass up the chance for some sweets. "Good day sir" Garrus greeted the Vender "I'll take one of those."

Garrus turned his head as he noticed the young Templar heading also to the vender, "Hi there, good time for a snack huh?" He greeted him with a smile.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:52 pm

"Or a stiff drink," Serra'tae replied. "A shot of whatever that is." He was handed one by the vender. He shot it down, got another, and began to nurse the second one. "I've never seen so much paperwork..." he sighed. "Right, so hi there. My name is Serra'tae Kyorl'solenurn. Who are you?"

((Open season for theology! Or not, I don't care. Just saying.))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 am

"I'm Garrus Kyorl'solenurn, nice to meet you." He grinned, "You got something to celebrate? It kind of reminds me of a joke I heard." He asked for the sake of curiosity, its almost never that Garrus would drink this early in the day.

Garrus lifted the snack to his mouth and took a bite out the soft gooey candy while he waited for the Serra'tae to answer.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 am

"Celebrate? Hah! If only," said Serra'tae, ordering and munching on the confection. "You know that demon attack lately? There's been a back-up of paperwork and I was sent as an extra pen. Oh Sharess help me, there's so much of the stuff. You know I went through four meter tall stacks just now?!" Serra'tae nommed a sweet viciously.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:54 am

Garrus stopped in the middle of chewing his candy when Serra'tae mentioned the word demon attack, "Holy Sharess!" he gasped for air after almost choking on his candy. He collected himself and lowered his voice "Demon attack?... I was above ground until recently, was there an assault recently?" Garrus was sure he would have caught wind that it was a full on assault the moment he entered the city but almost every nerve his reminded him of the attack in Raven years ago.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 pm

((There WAS a demon attack, right?))

"Apparently," said Serra'tae. "Not entirely sure about all the circumstances, but apparently the property damage, compensation for losses, and general mayhem has spawned a massive amount of paperwork, particularly of the utterly pointless kind. So I'm here to help get through the utterly inane requisitions for nails. WHY do you need to submit paperwork for two dozen nails?!! *upset* "
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:50 pm

(You might be thinking of war with the Volzzs Val'Raven had.)

Garrus put ups his hands to his chest "No no, nothing like that. I was just worried that the Volzzs were returning or we had another Nid war happening." Garrus did remember there was an incident a while ago invloving the Volzz mines. Not a nice place to patrol, you can still hear the moans and cries of the demons trapped within the mines. Give it time and the demons will eat each other or just rot to death.

Garrus is probably due for a patrol with Avial. "Well I got to get going, I'll check you later Serra'tae."

(Don't worry Deadpigeon I'm not leaving you. I would rather do something more organized then crowbar something in this. What do you say about a small patrol somewhere?)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:34 pm

"Actually, would you mind another sword? I need the exercise, or I just might go mad," said Serra'tae, plunking down some money and getting up. "Please?"

((WOOT))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:52 am

"Uhh, no I dont mind at all." he gave Serra'tae a bit of a surprised look, "I'm sure my Lady Warden wouldn't mind much having some company other then me." Garrus smiled.

"Well come on then, you got anything you need to grab? if so now would be a good time." He waved Serra'tae him along, its going to be nice having another Templar along for the patrol.

(I'll meet you at the Bazaar)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:31 am

"Awesome! I think I have what I need," said Serra'tae. "It's just a patrol through Raveran proper, no demon hunting, right?"

And so Serra'tae did not get extra gear other than what he always carried ((ie: What's in the character sheet)).

((Of Val'Raveran then? You mean here?: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11806&start=255 ))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:54 am

(Later that day.)

Garrus sat alone on a bench, waiting for the others to join him. "Goddess what are they doing. How long does it to take to change?" He said to no one but himself.

It didn't take long for him to change. In and out in less then ten minutes. The only thing holding him back was his Tiki Burt, he must have been lonely because he stuck to him like glue while he was home.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive