Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val'Raveran | Inlulk'lar

Re: Val'Raveran | Inlulk'lar

Postby Celice » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:22 pm

He smiled slightly in resonce to the comment about his mother, "Yeah. I know she would probably like you and start telling you the entire history of my life" He smiled a bit humororusly. He finished the last of his strawberries watching her finish up the last two with bated breath. He was surprised he wasn't halfway leaning against the table in anticipation for her verdict to the strawberries. Seruxis like to play it cool but really he got antsy over the smallest of things.

When she finally gave her verdict coupled with that mean little smile, Seruxis could've face planted into the ground. She had played him like a well tuned lute through the whole thing. He didn't know whether to be cross with her or to commend her for it. He settled for the middle road of letting out the breath he had been holding and shaking his head, "yeah..." he grumbled slightly, "Great together..."

He shook his head again and returned back to the conversation, "I'm done. So what are your plans for the room issue?"
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:52 pm

Kyori chuckled at the reference about what Seru's mother would do. "I know, this can be embarrassing... I am sure it has happened to me, although I cannot remember" she smiled. "Better avoid meeting her then. It would violate our terms" she told him, indicating she would respect his request not to probe into his past. Unless he felt like it, of course. On the other hand, she had told him of her amnesia, but that was not a story but a condition.

She was never someone too loose when in public, or even in privacy, but Kyori actually laughed at Seruxis' reaction. "Come on, I am sure I told you when we ordered. I was only kidding when it came to paying" she said, and smiled. "Besides, it's improper for a lady to let a male pay the bill, don't you think? Who am I, some Vloz'ress or Sarghress?" she countered, and winked.

Indeed, she was a noble and not some kind of rude commoner noble-wannabe. She raised her hand and the waiter came. "The bill please" she said as she started preparing herself to leave, and moments later, he would come, be paid with a whole pair of adas for tip, and they would be ready to go. Kyori stood up, waiting for Seruxis to do the same before she set off for her apartments.

"I have a spare room actually" Kyori explained, "a bedroom I've never used since I moved in. I intended it to be a guesthouse sort of thing, so I can put it at use this way, if you would like. You won't have to pay a rent, but you'll have to clean up the whole apartment and pay for your own share of necessities such as food and the like" she told him. "What do you think?" she asked as they started walking away.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Celice » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Seruxis quickly calculated the necesary amount to leave for the tip and put it neatly on the table before following her out, "Sarghress let you pay for it by running out laughing I've heard. " he answered in responce to kyori, "and Vloz don't have an ada to their name so you are defently not one of them,"

Feeling better mostly because now he was well fed, Seruxis didn't feel as grumpy as he was before but still the prospect of cleaning didn't sit well with him, "The arrangment sounds fine to me and I'll pay for my own few necessities of course." He wasn't about to suggest that he shouldn't clean for she would probably not be pleased with that. Clean and Seruxis only went as far as personal hygene. His room at home was a mess, he kept that way because frankly between duty and sleep he had little time to bother with it.

"Does the room have it's own bathroom or do I need to go down the hall for one?" He asked trying to get a rough idea of the layout of her apartments.
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm

"Well, they are not exactly the... most noble of the clans in Chel'el'sussoloth, that's certain" she snickered at Seruxis' words. It sounded like a joke but it was as good as true, for all she knew.

"Glad we have come in agreement" Kyori smiled. It was good for her too, because she'd no longer have to pay servants to do the cleaning, she thought. "I'll show you around town while we're heading home" she then said, and led the way, proceeding to answer his questions one by one. "And yes, it has direct access to a bathroom as far as I remember" she nodded.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Celice » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:52 pm

After a long but interesting tour of the city Seruxis was feeling a bit tired now and a bit filthy feeling from the weeks of travel without a proper shower or bath. They came upon Kyori's apartment door in the richer section of Inluk'lar and let out a slight sigh of relief and looked at it in slight awe. This was most defently a bigger place then he was use to.

"You certainly have a nice place here," he said looking up at it, "I think its the nicest place I've ever had the pleasure to step inside" he admitted turning his gaze to Kyori.
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:27 pm

Kyori unlocked the mana-lock of her main entrance and walked in, making sure she would dust off her boots before going anywhere. "Boots" she said, demanding Seruxis did the same, as she strayed off and gave him the space he would need. Before them was a sizeable first room of her apartment including four doors; two on the wall opposite to the main entrance, and one on each of the other walls. By its looks, it just was a guest-welcoming rectangular space.

"It's nothing too big. Just about what I need, really. But it has seven rooms, two of which sure are spacy" Kyori admitted. She moved to the centre of the room before she began touring her own apartment. "We're in the entrance room as I call it. As you enter, to the right is the kitchen, to the left it's the storage area, and the two doors opposite to you are the dining and entertainment rooms from left to right respectively" she said.

"We'll be heading into the dining room" she said, and led the way there.

"The guest room is the door over there" she said, as they entered the large, square-shaped room with a long table and multiple chairs. She pointed towards a door at the far end of the large room. "The other door also leads to the entertainment room, which in turn leads to my bedroom.You might find that this place has a wee bit too many doors for such a small place, but that's how it was when I bought it and I am quite content with it actually."

ooc: Linky to the apartment plan
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Celice » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:25 pm

Seruxis kicked of the dirt and dust from his boots as she had asked and followed her looking around at everything not really paying to what she was saying. Nothing too big? His home back in Chel'El'Susoloth was smaller then this. He followed her into the dinning room and once more gazed about in serious awe at everything. Geeze she must have some money to afford all this nice stuff.

"I think it has a suffiecent amount of doors," he said truthfully heading towards the guest room. He opened it seeing all the things a standard guest room would have and nodded, "I thank you for your hospitality," he said with a curt bow, "These arrangments will work out fine and now if I may, I would like to take a proper shower for once."

He looked at her with a slightly quesitoning look, "If that is alrgiht by you. We can talk more later after I'm a bit more presentably and less travel logged with dust"
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:19 pm

"Works fine with me" Kyori told her new templar, and made a formal gesture of letting go. "I shall go have a shower myself. My bedroom is practically next door, if you need anything you can come and tell me. Feel free to rest a little bit as well" she added with an official voice and took a sharp turn to continue towards her room. She disappeared behind the door leading to the entertainment room.

She quickly went to her own room and carefully took off her armour, which she would polish later, and then her armoured dress, remaining only with her undergarments, stockings and a very short dress of spidersilk that could only barely hide her underwear. Taking off her breastplate did, as usual, make her utter a curse from the uneasiness. She tidied up her armour and brushed her hair free, voiding her braids style, before she took a silken towel and led herself to the bathroom that separated her room from Seruxis'.

The only problem was that she had mistakenly assumed each room had its own bathroom, and did not share a single one.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Celice » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:57 am

(occ: Mehe! and so it begins XD posting this at midnight @_@ gah! I needs sleep XD)

Seruxis entered his new room and sighed looking over the place with an appreciative eye before starting to undo his armor. He would have to clean it up later to make it more presentable for patrol but that was for another time. He started with the gauntlets letting them hit the floor with large clunks. More armor pieces followed as he made his way to the bed leaving a trail of armor across the floor. Eventually he reached the bed and sat down pulling off the leg and armored boots with a sigh.

He rolled his shoulders feeling already better with the weight of the armor off his shoulders and back now. He pulled the undershirt off and tossed the white shirt off in one direction not caring particularly where it landed. He got to his feet and briefly cracked his neck and streched his arms above his head with a relieved sigh. Now for that shower....

He entered the bathroom dismissing the extra door as probably just a towel closet or something and went straight to the shower turning it on and adjusting it to the proper temperature. A nice hot shower to relieve the muschle tension. He had just begun to unbutton his pants when the creak of the extra door got his attention and he looked up....

and nearly had a heart attack as his eyes went wide in shock at the scantly dressed Kyori entering the bathroom.
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Oblivious to her surroundings, Kyori entered the bathroom, heading straight for the mirror and checking some wound at the back of her left shoulder. She could remember attaining this one shortly before the Vloz'ress coup, from an axe-blow that had managed to bypass her pauldron. It was a fight between her and Tar'lyn, and a pair of Vloz'ress berserkers. Luckily, it was nothing too bad for the righteous pair.

Remembering she had forgotten some necessary accessories at her bedroom, she returned there, shutting her door behind it, and looked for a shampoo she had bought earlier. It was a new one she had not tried before, and considering that her hair was something she held at a very high value and regard, she never neglected it. She also undressed, put her towel around her neck, and returned to have her shower.

As she entered, however, she saw something unexpected. The water was running, and what was worse, Seruxis was right there, undressing right before her. Her eyes narrowed, her mouth opened in a sign of surprise, and she momentarily froze in her position before she hastily put the towel before her bare body, blushing visibly. "By Sharess! How did you get in my bathroom!?" she asked in shock, making a step backwards.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Celice » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:05 pm

Honestly he didn't respond for a full minute at least trying to find his voice and mearly opned and closed it for a while looking everywhere but at Kyori, "I didn't know...I just went in my bathroom door...." he said pointing back at his open door that led to his room. He stopped where he was in undressing, hand on the waistband of his pants ready to slide them off to get in.

This was probably the most embarassing momment of his life. You don't expect to see your warden in all her glory ever and yet on the first day he had. A nervous lump formed in his throat and the butterflies in his stomach awoke in an angry swarm as he stood their like a moron not sure really of what to do in this situation.
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:01 pm

Kyori was embarrassed and uncertain of what should she do. She had entered the bathroom first, but also, she had exited it first, and as it turned out, it was one bathroom and not two in the apartment. She had never opened that door beyond, deeply focused on her routine that could be summed up as duty-shower-sleep-shower-duty with little more variety in the first place. On the other hand, she refused surrendering to that intruder.

She walked right up to Seruxis and slapped him furiously before she shoved her towel in his face and entered the shower. "The slap is for peeking at me, and the towel is for the stall right behind you" she muttered and went inside the marble water-filled pool that was carved in the floor, to hide her bareness. A simple and ingenious level, if pulled, would allow constant running water for showering if the user so desired.

She felt furious, and hoped that the hot water could soothe her senses and let her focus on comprehending what the abyss had just happened, Sitting with her back against the male who was still there, she then forced her head in and stayed underwater for several moments, hoping that all this was a product of her imagination. He had just come on and such a thing had happened? This was preposterous, unacceptable, and not something that she would let go unnoticed!
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Celice » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:33 pm

The slap was a surprise and left a stinging pain on his face coupled with a furious red mark in a bright scar of shame across his face. He rubbed at it scowling not understanding how he was the one at fault in all of this since he hadn't known about it being one bathroom. "I didn't peek..." he grumbled tossing her towel off to the side and turning about. "I didn't even KNOW this was one bathroom!"

He left the bathroom like a kicked dog, too irked to really want to stay and use the stall with her there. He slammed the door angrily and flopped back on his bed putting his hands behind his head in anger. Why the hell did she slap him for!? It wasn't like he decided to peak in on her at that particular time out of curiousity. That was something young boys did not 120 year old templars!

Fuming he lay on his bed making up all kinds of excuses and threats about today but yet...even as he begin to drift off a bit, he didn't stop thinking about what he saw. With that in mind he drifted off to a light sleep.
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Several minutes later
Kyori had finished bathing, and indeed, she was now clean, dried, and smelling perfume, with her long hair roaming freely right before her back. She knocked the previously unknown door thrice before she spoke. "The bathroom is free" she said with a neutral voice, and quickly paced off at her end and shut the door tightly behind her. What was this? How could she have fallen victim to such a stupid coincidence? She knew not.

She folded her towel in half and placed it at its usual position, where it would dry. It was made of spidersilk, much like almost every cloth in the apartment. She then put on a new pair of underwear and a short, simple spidersilk dress, all of simple white colour, as she collected her armour's garments and undergarments and prepared to wash the sweat off. Chances were that the rest of the day would not have duties, so she would not need her full armour until tomorrow.

Bringing forth some cleaning equipment from underneath her bed, remembering she was usually meaning to move it to the bathroom but kept forgetting so, she proceeded to wash all cloth undergarments, robes and armoured dress of her plate armour, and then take them, along with her towel, to be dried on the other side of the apartment, at the storage room, which she also reserved for this kind of things. The dress she had to be careful with thanks to its mail.

And then, she finally returned to her bedroom, polishing and taking care of her armour. Although not all was visible, she took good care of all of it regardless, and especially her pauldrons and breast-plate components, which were among the most visible parts of it. Once she was finished, she would put them standing in full uniform at a wooden mock-up doll inside the small, doored space she used for a closet, and included her other clothes as well.

All of these routine things allowed her to empty her mind from the earlier incident, and almost forget it. In fact, as she was doing her hair in a simple manner, collecting them in a tail as they went down her back, not caring too much about something fancier. She was, more or less, done now, wondering what to do next, and what the next few moments may hold.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Celice » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:28 pm

The knock at the door jolted him awake form his light sleep and he let out a slight groan before sitting up streching . He enterd the bathroom and started the shower up again. It was cold by this time and he only scowled at this before stepping in. A shower was a shower after all....

After his brief cold shower, he stepped out drying himself and hanging the towel up next to Kyori's before heading back into his room. Carfully he picked up the pieces of his armor and placed them on the bed. He went back into the bathroom and found a washcloth and begin whipping the dust from the armor since his polishing equipment was in his trunk that would be delieverd her later along with all his other clothes as well.

As of now he only had the clothes on his back to wear. He wondered slightly if they would have duties later today..."Well...might as well ask..." he thought getting to his feet and pulling on his shirt.

He went into the joined bathroom and knocked on the door, "Kyori? Can I come in?" he asked politely.
Celice
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive