Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val'Raveran | Inlulk'lar

Re: Val'Raveran | Inlulk'lar

Postby Kail'odian » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Tai'ka had to stifle a giggle after the fuss Serra'tae had once she introduced herself. It was hard not to keep her voice different by doing so although she had the indications from his sparring partner that she felt she was about to be uncovered in the figurative sense.

Then she had to pause, giving Garrus a tilt of her head in definite curiousity. He considered my nose, cute? D'aww.. how forward of him.. and how unwise with Aiva'hil nearing me. >:3

Instead of blushing, Tai'ka pulled her blindfold up to reveal her eyes and covered her forehead doing so. "It is I." She stated, and then gave Garrus a predatory grin instead of a blush. In essense, his tactics had already backfired and would be amplified after Aiva'ihl arrived in her disguise. "You are bold to think I can blush so easily Garrus. If you were more careful, you would see that your antics would get you in trouble. And besides that.." She said trailing off to take a quick glance at the new warden nearing them. "..If you tried for me, you would have your work cut out for you. >;3" She said, her words laced with deviousness. Tai'ka wouldn't move in on Aiva's territory anyway, so it was amusing to her at what Garrus was trying to do.

Turning with a now and short bow, Tai'ka greeted the 'new' warden. "Greetings Warden. You honor us with your presence."

The Inquisitor knew exactly who it was underneath the different wardrobe of course but she would play along with Aiva'ihl for as long as the girl wished after what Garrus tried to do in front of them.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby django » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:42 am

"Dah, your no fun." Garrus said and stuck his tongue out. Figures, the empath probably saw it coming, she wouldn't be easy play with. "If I was trying for you lady Tai'ka, you would have seen it in my head, among all of the other useless male things that float around in their. And my antics always get me in trouble, thank you very much, ask any warden that had the misfortune of having me around."

She was as bad as Aiva can be. It was hard to figure out how serious she was with him, or how hard she was just messing with him. And that grin she gave him didn't help.

Garrus turned around and stopped breathing for a second, his face was screwed up for a moment and it could only be described as priceless.

She had to have been one of the most gothic and unfriendly looking warden hes ever laid eyes on, and it took him a moment but he pieced it together. "Are you here to purge me? because if you are please tell my Warden I didn't mean tease her so much and call her a rose blooming in a winter storm but I like it when she blushes."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:01 am

Meanwhile, Serra'tae very quietly slid behind Garrus and did his best to hide in his ostentatious armor.

Rumors traveled quickly among the devout in the Val'Kyorl'solenurn, and he knew he didn't have the best reputation in terms of devotion to the Goddess. The Warden would probably freak out so badly he'd be dodging fireballs.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Reva » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Aiva'ihl almost laughed at Serra'tae's rather ridiculous gear, even more so when he started to slip away behind Garrus, no doubt fearing the retribution of a potentially crazy warden. She used her most stern tone to answer Garrus after regaining composture.

- Oh, no, she would never give any other warden the satisfaction of purging you in her place, templar. I'm here merely to make you misarable while she prepares your demise upon return. For this end, I shall join you for the duration of the mission.

The formality came out with little effort to Aiva, as much as she could act carefree at times, she was still a Kyorl'solenurn. It just felt unfamiliar to do so around Garrus. He was like a black hole for seriousness. Maybe the Waes'soloth wig was helping.
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:13 pm

"I see." Garrus said in a flat tone and bowed, "Shall we head off then. My warden is no doubt almost finished her paper work and will be waiting for me to return. If I am quick enough to finish this mission, I may receive my demise swiftly and painlessly. After you my lady."

If she just stood there and didn't talk to him, Garrus wouldn't be lying if he said he was not a hundred percent sure if that was Aiva standing there or not. It wasn't often he heard Aiva's game voice, so that only added more scary points to any poor bastards that don't know his warden.

"Why did I get stuck with the crazy one." He whispered to Tae.

(Shall we head off to the slave pit?)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:19 am

((Onwards, for great justice!))

Serra'tae did his best "Looming Guardian" and followed behind the New Warden and the Inquisitor. Garrus was older and more experienced, he would be the first to protect the ladies should they come under attack. 'Tae's job was to watch Garrus's back and the back of the party in general.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Reva » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:15 pm

((I'm all for it. Let they feel the wrath of the Goth Warden... AND DESPAIR!))
Last edited by Reva on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:28 pm

((Creating topic...:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=15890

)
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Sitting on a bench by the parade grounds in the Inlulk'lar. Garrus waited for his new partner and warden. The past few days haven't been all that great for him, the last time he went drinking, he probably lost the respect of his friend Tia'ka, he hasn't seen her since he elbowed Seruxis in the nose after he drank too much and tried to kill himself in a drunken fit. Then the next day or so he lost Aiva, thankfully nothing bad happened to her and she's healthy as far as he knew. It was personal reasons that separated them, she didn't say it but he got the feeling she didn't... well, like him that way.

No matter... Ah who the hell is he kidding, it mattered, it mattered allot to him. He only hopped he didn't end up with some nut job who would burn her hair trying set fire to something. Would he get lucky twice?
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:36 am

Cha'tia hated to admit it, but Raveran was a hole.

No festivals. No politically-motivated assassinations. Not even a tainted in the whole damn city! In Chel, when things were slow, you could always head toward the rift and pick up some trouble-causing Vloz. In Raveran, she would probably be lucky to knock heads together for pickpocketing.

Her brother better name his baby after her. Even if the child turned out to be male.

She noticed a black-haired male on the parade grounds and wondered if that was "Garrus." He had a long scar on one arm. Good omen. She wanted a templar who was fearless, and who hopefully knew where to find some fun in this hick town.

"Hey," she said, deciding on a casual greeting. "I'm Cha'tia of the Order of the Moon's Eye. I'm looking for a templar named Garrus. Would that be you?"

A lock of fuzzy hair dangled in front of her face. Stupid hair. Something would have to ruin her silky smooth entrance.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby django » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 am

"Ah, yah that me." Sharess that was really more casual then he expected. That caught him off guard. "So your Cha'tia, welcome to Raven." Garrus beamed her a smile and bowed humbly. "I'm not gonna lie, Raven might be a quilter place then what you might be use to. But what I'm not saying it's less dangerous, we have our own unique problems."

"Have you eaten yet? If not let me buy you lunch." Garrus always thought it was good manners to buy his new warden a meal for there first time on patrol. Sharress this is much easier to get thing going then it was with his previous warden. As far as he knew Cha'tia did not lose a Templar in the Nid war.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Cha'tia was taken aback by Garrus' ability to guess what she was thinking. Was she being that obvious? Or was he an empath? On the other hand, templars and wardens were supposed to be able to read each other. Perhaps this was a good sign.

"Lunch sounds good, yes," she admitted. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and whatever kinds of dangers Raveran can throw at me." She smiled. "You were right on the money there, how did you know?" The paperwork didn't say anything about prescience or empathy. On the other hand, the paperwork didn't cover much more than name and rank.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Garrus genually felt better today after she told him she was looking forward to know him, and he smiled all the brighter for it, "A templar never reviles his secerts, my lady warden." or just a lucky guess. "Then let us be off my lady." He bowed slightly and motioned his hands in the direction of the gate.

"Tell me Cha'tia, whats your perfered fighting stlye and were would like me if we find ourselves in a fight? I dont mean to sound like I'm prying or anything, but my stlye is sword and board."

Garrus was looking forward to working with her, maybe she might even take him in as her long term templar if she liked him enough and shared at least some of his sence of humor. He can only hope that he grows on her.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 pm

The big smile, "my lady warden?" She could get used to this!

"Sword and board? I'm not familiar with the term. But if it's anything like slice and seal we're good." She grinned. "Weaken them up and make sure the tainted mana is contained." She thought for a minute. "I like fighting, and I do more of it than some wardens I've seen. If you like, we can spar a little later. My brother always stayed behind me in battle, but I suppose you could be wherever you feel comfortable."

She peered curiously out the gate. "I've seen parts of Raveran beyond Inlulk'lar, but nothing particularly interesting. Where do you go to eat?"

This was fascinating. He seemed pretty easygoing, at least. She hoped he would be all right with sparring... fighting was something that was easier for her to do than talk about.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Garrus walked beside Chi as they left the gate house, or rather, hole in the wall as he called it. And started to head to Raven. "Ah sorry, what I meant was sword and shield. It's not that common of a fighting style compared to the two handed sword but I do well with it. I was thinking the white lion is a good place to eat, they have good grilled bugs."

He looked over to Chi as she mentioned her fighting style and that likes sparing, "So your a front line of warden huh, thats cool. It good to know now, so we don't end of running into each other trying to get the same target."

"As for sparring, I generally make a rule not to spar with my wardens." he then put his hands on his hips and cocked his head, "But if you were to insist on it and call out my man hood, like they always do (Sigh), then I guess I have no choice to teach you, just like *all* those wardens before you... that I wet myself very easily when faced with the dangers of warden in tights... That and I'll probely smack your tits."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive