Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val'Raveran: The Zi'so'lothi Subhouse [LOCKED]

Val'Raveran: The Zi'so'lothi Subhouse [LOCKED]

Postby Mae'tera » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:08 pm

A grand, sturdy, and tall building bearing the Zi'so'lothi family crest on its doorway contains three floors and a basement level.

Basement level: the slave quarters and storage level. it is fairly clean, yet undecorative. it has nine large rooms for slave housing, and three storage rooms.

First floor: the entrance level. all of the essentials are here, a kitchen, a dining area, a sparring/training room, and the meeting area.

Second floor: the living area. contains nine large rooms for the higher occupants and guests of the house, restrooms, and a lounge

Third floor: the head's quarters. Contains the throne room, the head's private study, A safehouse, an emergency staircase hidden behind the throne room walls, and an orthorbbae style mana elevator to the underground vault.
Last edited by Thalar on Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to lock it per user request
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby Mae'tera » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:13 pm

kor entered the building and looked out the door to speak to his friends. "hurry, we just have to go downstairs now, it's not far."
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby Svelt Rho'Vannion » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:16 pm

Svelt glanced around at the architecture and wondered how old the building was. Snapping back to reality at the Drow's voice he squeezed carefully through the door and looked around inside. It was interesting to see the first building from another city from the inside. Turning carefully he waited for the little girl to come through after him.
Svelt Rho'Vannion
Demon

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Mae'tera » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:38 pm

"It's very shiny, isnt it?" he laughed. " i'm not really comfortable with having so many valuables around, but the outside of the building generally hides it from being targeted. i guess the founder had some brains. it's pretty empty as of now, but It was fully inhabited before. now it's just me, some slaves, a few pets, and anybody that needs a job from me and somewhere to sleep.

a feral slave walked towards him, and looked up. "Throne room is cleaned sirr, may I take a break?" he sighed, and then patted the feral on the head. "you didnt have to do all of it by yourself... have a snack, then get some rest. next time just get some of the others to help."
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby Mistaya » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:09 am

Loss'yerin was grateful to be out and away from any sort of demon gate, but she couldn't help being wary of the strage shopkeeper's hospitality. Surely he didn't expect her to carry boxes! Well she would if it would help but she doubted there was much someone her size could carry.

The drider man seemed less scary indoors when he wasn't creeping about on rooftops. She was calm now, and her demon was still. She almost felt safe, almost. Loss climbed up onto a box a little higher than she was, swinging her legs in a childish way.

"I'm Loss'yerin Val'Ilh... I mean... Just Loss'yerin." Loss managed to say before being too shy to speak. The girl was normally pretty quiet but she couldn't just call them shopkeeper and drider man.
Mistaya
Tainted

Postby Mae'tera » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:27 am

"I am Kor'madala Zi'so'lothi Sullissin'rune, and this is my home. as for the job, it's simple. we just need to carry some things to my shop. you seem like you dont feel that you could carry much. i'll let you carry some light things first, but the weight is going to gradually increase, it'll be a good strength builder. we cant avoid all of the heavy stuff, so just tell me if you cant carry something, and i'll help. first though, we'll wait for the portal to close, so, Are either of you hungry?" he gestured towards the kitchen, and then the small dining table in the room opposite of it, already set with a few plates.
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby Svelt Rho'Vannion » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:20 am

Svelt looked down at the two others and listened carefully to their names. The slip in name was obvious to him and he smiled at his own similarity to the little girl. "It is a pleasure to meet you both." He reached up to scratch through a rip in his robe and grinned a bit shamefacedly. "Does appear I need the work. And you won't find a better carrier than a Drider that can still think. Just so long as you strap it to my carapace, what are all these legs for anyway?" Just then his stomach rumbled. "Heh, yea, I'm hungry and the itty bitty creatures and tunnel mushrooms are few and far between."
Svelt Rho'Vannion
Demon

Postby Mistaya » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:10 am

It had been some time since Loss had a real meal. This Kor'madala fellow seemed a little.. weird in the head but nice. She didn't mind staying here for now.

She couldn't eat much, her appetite had been very poor since that day. "Yes I'm hungry." She said in a half monotone. It was hard to keep emotion in her voice, fear could cut through the demon's haze but not much else.
Mistaya
Tainted

Postby Mae'tera » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:58 pm

"well then, i'll see what I can get fixed up, are we going outlandish with the meals, or just something simple?"
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby Svelt Rho'Vannion » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:07 pm

Svelt shrugged his shoulders and winced as pain shot through his body. Momentarily forgetting others were there he reached up to touch the patch where the spear had pierced his chest. The few days since that incident had done little to heal it and it hurt like a demon. Remembering the other two there he quickly dropped his hand and forced a smile. "As long as it's food I am grateful."
Svelt Rho'Vannion
Demon

Postby Mae'tera » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:46 pm

Kor raised an eyebrow. "are you hurt?"
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby Svelt Rho'Vannion » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:48 pm

"No, of course not. I'm fine." Svelt attempted to look as nonschalant as possible and waved a hand in a dismissive jesture.
Svelt Rho'Vannion
Demon

Postby Mae'tera » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:35 am

"and there's the classic 'i'm just gonna refuse help' act. seriously, we have a first aid kit." kor looked at the drider. he seemed big and strong, but he also looked like he had a lot to hide.
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby Svelt Rho'Vannion » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:39 am

"No, really. It's all cleaned up and fine. I've already dealt with it." His face was honest and he didn't sound like he was lieing but there was a hint of something unsaid in his voice. "Just need to let it heal on its own is all."
Svelt Rho'Vannion
Demon

Postby Mae'tera » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:59 am

"well, food'll help, i'll cook up some fish and mushrooms."
Mae'tera
Demon

Next

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive