Where life is never easy...

Dyana comic pages - Love fan art

Postby 65-1043983751 » Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:13 am

Sigh* I think you are right my dreams are palgued of violence and marriage..and all kinds of un Alerenne things. Heh who knows who cares.  0o0
65-1043983751

Postby 65-1043983751 » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:56 am

Since things have a taken a rather nasty turn and life is pulling me in the s---pit and I come to gather I cause more grief than anythine else then I am gonna go.
Fine and poof I AM GONE FOREVER BYE YA'LL
Been fun and nice and all. Keep up all the good work.
This is my last post and my last day here. Be cool Tranquil we are here. Does Niquels eye to eye thing*
Dayan keep it real and do not sweat the petty thing pet the sweaty things.
SITA good luck with ya life baby na. Kisses an hug gonna miss all the wonderful debates. Heh  *evil*

Later all you  peeps.
Bye for good.

I dissapeaer from you all :) Later.
65-1043983751

Postby Dayan Inikhaton » Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:14 pm

You ever have that dream that you're stuck in a Soap Opera, and you don't know the script? heh
Dayan Inikhaton
Vel'akar

Army of Evil

Postby Father of Sin » Thu Mar 20, 2003 7:51 am

I bring to you my dark lover an army of twised things lol :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Did you think you would get away from me NEVER ha ha ha ha ha
*Kisses Ali the Hun and runs away*
I created the sin, and lust that made your parents concive you. As they sinned I watch you brought forth from their evil deed. Thus I own you

Now go my child and do my bidding.
Father of Sin
Nether Seed

Postby Dayan Inikhaton » Sat May 24, 2003 9:24 pm

I think her lights weren't even on there lol, never mind there being anyone home
*sweatdrop*
Dayan Inikhaton
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to Desperate Angels