Where life is never easy...

DA on Hiatus?

DA on Hiatus?

Postby Aurawyn » 03 Mar 2009, 13:02

Last post here was in mind to late Nov.. so.. Just wondering....
Aurawyn
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: DA on Hiatus?

Postby Thindra » 06 Mar 2009, 13:20

Aurawyn wrote:Last post here was in mind to late Nov.. so.. Just wondering....

She did post January 31st, 2009 on her web page. And her news states that her computer had crashed.
Hope that helps
Thindra
Summoner

Postby Aurawyn » 09 Mar 2009, 14:55

Herm..I wonder how I missed that....
Aurawyn
Demon

Postby Tranquil » 11 Mar 2009, 07:44

Nope I am not on Hiatus. We are up and running now.
Tranquil
Queen of Peach

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Aurawyn » 12 Mar 2009, 15:42

Yay

*happy dance*
Aurawyn
Demon

Postby Tranquil » 18 Apr 2009, 12:57

A SHORT HIATUS...

I am sorry I do not think for the next two-three weeks there will be no Desperate Angels update. My grandpa just pasted away yesterday around noon. The day before Easter he was admitted to ICU and been trying to stay aliv, but his liver then Kidney failed. His Bone cancer taking it final toll and we pulled the plug on life support as per my Grandfather request. He was 77 when he pasted away.

The next week or so I will be busy with relatives and helping preparing for my grandfather’s funeral. Please you all stay well and keep me in your taught.

Thank you my fans.
Tranquil
Queen of Peach

Postby Onep » 09 Jul 2009, 04:45

I just discovered your web comic this week and I've been reading it steadily (manga whichever you prefer) ,and I noticed it hasn't been updated in close to 2 months. I hope everything is going alright! It would be a terrible shame if your Desperate Angels came to an untimely end! Godspeed!

-Dave *wee*
Onep
Tik'tikki

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Tranquil » 09 Apr 2012, 22:09

Hello,

This is Tranquil. I am first going to apologize for my year long unannounced Hiatus. Many things happen to me suddenly to me back to back. I was very sick and was in danger of having an operation, but luckily medicine was able to take care of it.

I ran into financial need and had to take on another job that consume much of my free time. Then as I was working on the next comic page, my motherboard crashed and fired. Leaving me with no computer and further in the money pit as I was still paying off the repairs on my car and medical bill then.

I am able to breath more now and my boy friend has helped me to be motivated again to update my comic. I will do that again. Tuesday will be my update days and I have no plans to stop and I will add extra pages along the way to help move the chapter along. This chapter should have been finish back no later than October, so to make up for lost time my goal is finish this chapter up by August and be on Chapter 9 in September.

So if I have any fans left I hope you will all return and let people know of my comic and bring more readers. As I do the comic, I will be working on negated parts of my site. I want to introduce the deities of my world so when they are mentioned you can go look them up with much explaining needed.

Also I will want to make an extra section that will have side stories written for your enjoyment and side stories.

Well that’s all for now, see you tomorrow for the first Desperate Angels update of the year.
Tranquil
Queen of Peach

Return to Desperate Angels