Share your original artwork, music, and stories here.

Blues cave

Blues cave

Postby Blue » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Hello!

I'm an eighteen year old girl with a very short attention span and too much time on my hands. I have a mind as vast as a desert and as confusing as instruction manuals. I tend to do whatever I feel like at the moment which has lead to a huge range of skills that are not very well developed.

Therefore I present to you Blues cave!

Here I shall post the results of a moment of boredom whether it be picture, video or text. It might also be sprinkled with links to other people’s stuffs from time to time, because I do realize I'm an amateur in a world of geniuses. (The real reason is that I have nothing to show because my life is being amazing for once).

ENJOY!

PS: Do not be afraid to hurt my feelings. I have no such thing. I'd rather have a brutal honest review so I can improve than another pat on the head. [Although they are nice too!]
Blue
Tainted

Re: Blues cave

Postby Meckruco » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:09 pm

love the avatar.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

FIRST ENTRY! WOOOP!

Postby Blue » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:15 pm

I've recently joined the RP DragonBane and I made this character called Ann. (Second post). As Alric so nicely points out I (and my fellow RP'rs) post like 'chimps strung out on speed'.

This just might have something to do with the fact that during the last few days I have been very bored. And, as my boredom usually does, it resulted in a spur of creativity. So, here is my collection of Ann pictures :D

Early layout of furpattern made from this base. And here is the result of further working.

I then moved on to making one of my little pet icons.
[PS: If you want a pet icon (any animal) just ask and I'll see what I can do]

Oh noes! The cloac is still missing in this picture, (btw, here is a different version) but I decided to use it as my avatar nevertheless.

And here we come to the final version. This time with a cloac!(-like thingy).

-bows deeply-
Thank you very much for your patience.
That is all for now.

[PS: If you didn't see any pictures, the text is filled with hidden links. Usually the word here or this.]
Last edited by Blue on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue
Tainted

Postby Blue » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Meckruco wrote:love the avatar.

Why thank you *bigsmile*
Blue
Tainted

Postby Meckruco » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:18 pm

where did you go to make it or at least get the base?
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Postby Blue » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:21 pm

If you mean the avatar I'm using now, I'm not a 100 % certain where I got the base. (During the years I've collected up a nice collection that I'm constantly using. In fact, I'm not certain which ones are mine or not o3o). Anyhow, me and some friends exchanged a lot of them, so, as long as you don't plan to use it to earn money I can send it to you :D
Blue
Tainted

Postby Meckruco » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:39 pm

i was asking so i could poke around the program if there was one to make my own.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Postby Zickman » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:41 pm

So the secret behind Blue. You get more creative as you get bored. lol
Zickman
Summoner

Postby Blue » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Meckruco wrote:i was asking so i could poke around the program if there was one to make my own.

Ah in that case.

I use a free program called gimp for absolutely eevery single picture I will ever post in this thread. (The ones that I have made that is). You can just google it and download it for free.
For bases I go a lot to devianart or just google pictures to see what I can find whenever I need one. I'll tell you if I find any good sites for bases thought :P

Zickman wrote:So the secret behind Blue. You get more creative as you get bored. lol

Indeed :D
Blue
Tainted

Postby Blue » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:11 pm

And nooow

for the peeps out there who are a fan of walls of text. (althought this is a rather short one).

A DEAD ROUTE
'Come on! We are almost there!' The girl climbed over the last edge and looked around. She had finally reached the top.
'Hurry up, the view is beautiful!' She turned around and looked down at the boy who was several meters behind her.
'I’m coming,' he said. Climbing a mountain was much harder then he thought. But he would do anything to make her happy.

The girl started to loosen the rope that connected her and the boy.
'Wait!' The boy saw what she did, and the risk of falling down scared him so much that he couldn’t move. He tightened his grip around the rope so hard that his fists began to hurt. The girl didn’t notice, and continued to loosen the rope. When she was done she turned around and asked;
'Are you up yet?' She looked down to where the boy had been a couple of seconds ago. He wasn’t there anymore.
'Where are you?!' She began to run along the edge yelling his name. She couldn’t find him.

Then she finally saw him. He was lying at the end of the mountain with his face down. He wasn’t moving.
No one blamed her. She couldn’t know that he would fall down. Still, she fell into a depression, and she wouldn’t talk about it to anyone. It seemed that she would never be happy again. She burned the climbing ropes, and said she would never climb again.

But, a few days later, they found her dead after a fall. She appeared to have been climbing the same route as a few days earlier. On here face there was a smile, as if she finally had found peace.

The End
Blue
Tainted

Postby Blue » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:27 am

Hello again :D

Check out my new rant, erh, I mean blog; My voices and I
Blue
Tainted

Postby Blue » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:38 pm

New avatar! (hehe)

Yes I have been a little obsessed with turning human pictures into avatars. It's a rather fun little hobby I have adapted lately. The one I am putting up is the last one in a long line and one I feel pretty succesful with. Btw, that was originally my sister. I think.

Here is a bigger version;
Blue
Tainted

Postby Zickman » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:35 am

Awesomeness!! You should do this for a living dear friend.
Zickman
Summoner

Postby Blue » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:08 am

oh? o.O

I do believe there are quite a lot of people out there who are far better then me.

Besides, my inspiration is very... sporadical xD

Thank you ever so much for the compliment thought :3
Blue
Tainted

Postby Zickman » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:11 am

Naw seriously. This looks really cool! If you ever decide to put this on a canvas contact me! I can see this hanging on my studio wall. :D
Zickman
Summoner

Next

Return to Art hall