Share your original artwork, music, and stories here.

Some of my D&D characters.

Some of my D&D characters.

Postby Akimorou » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:48 am

Well after reading some more books lately I've gotten back into thinking about D&D, I hardly ever get to play anymore where I'm not DMing. I despise being forced to DM because other people are too lazy and selfish to let me play from time to time. *upset* However I digress, these images are of SOME of my D&D characters and are drawn by my girlfriend. If you have an FA she does have adult content on her gallery, but these pictures are safe as are those that don't have an FA account. :w I may follow up on a later date with other characters of mine not linked to D&D.

Maylyn'ylene: My first and only female Drow character, thanks to Kern's use of hair dyes and other eye colors I was inspired to make a Drow that would more easily stand out. http://www.furaffinity.net/full/1955642/

Oren: My first attempt at both the Druid class, and the Killoren Fey race. I've only played him once, so I have yet to set out any real personality for him. I enjoy developing the character's personality not only by race, class, and alignment, but by experiences as well. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1931386/

Xeriph: Honestly even though he's my first Raptoran I LOVE playing this character, his personality and fighting style are an absolute joy to toy around with. He's also the only character I have to one hit kill two CR 19, and one CR 21 monsters without taking a single HP hit. To this day he remains untouched by any enemies he's come up against. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1927921/

Voepos: I don't remember exactly how I came up with him, after reading vast amounts of text about Soulknives and Githyankis I had a sudden stroke of inspiration. Once I started him I had to finish him, and I'm safe to say that his backstory, personality, and fighting style are among the most fleshed out I've ever done. http://www.furaffinity.net/full/1923723/

If anyone plays D&D and wants some NPCs to fill sessions let me know if you would like to use any of them let me know via PM and I'll get to work placing their stats on the computer, and don't be afraid to give me feedback on them, or any ideas you might have about their personalities or backstory.

Characters belong to myself, and artwork belongs to my beloved DemonNyuu.
Akimorou
Tainted

Clan: Sarghress

Re: Some of my D&D characters.

Postby Shard » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:59 am

Very interesting work put in there, I must say. I'm an avid DND guy, so checking out other people's creations always puts a jig in my step. I tend to make a lot of characters myself, along with my good friend Erik, but I've never been able to truly flesh them out in art form, but it seems like your girlfriend really has a good grasp on the different features of each person. Might I ask, are most of your character creations Evil-aligned, or is that just something in common with those four? And the fighting styles that you talked about, not gonna lie, really brightened my day. Too often have I seen the same recycled characters over and over by people I know, it's good to get some creativity on the table (the DND one, that is).
My compliments to you!
Shard
Summoner

Postby Akimorou » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 am

Sorry about the delay, it's been a while since I've checked the forums on here. Thanks for the compliments, honestly I try to think of some custom stuff whenever allowed by the DM so that nothing looks like a generic copy, or something that doesn't stand out. It helps make the characters more identifiable with you, there's no greater honor than a vague description of a trademark character causing everyone to utter the phrase "Oh god it's him isn't it?" simotaniously. I tend to play evil characters quite well because it's always fun to play around with, there's nothing like playing something that does things in fantasy that would end horribly in the real world. Basically like the Grand Theft Auto feeling, sometimes playing a criminal can give you more respect for law, life, and the fragility of both. However I also dip into both Lawful and Good from time to time as well, just like with playing a villain playing a hero can be quite fulfilling, I do play one hell of a Paladin when I want to. I've also recently gotten to play as Voepos, and let me tell you he's interesting to play as. He constantly mutters to himself, reads invisible news papers, and has a habit of punching out people that interrupt either.

I've also gotten to play as my half-dragon Wizard Iraneth, and a rather disturbingly powerful Warforged Samurai.
Akimorou
Tainted

Clan: Sarghress

Postby kylefiredemon » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:43 am

I really like some of the work presented here! 8)
kylefiredemon
Vel'akar

Return to Art hall