Some of these contradict, but oh well
1. The Slavemaster makes a cameo, as do Kern and Kite
2. A method for curing tainting is found, and Naal survives
3. Kharla is the host for the other fragments of Discordia. The two will inevitably merge and loose Kaiju doom on Chel. The clans must unite to stop it.
4. Faen is the living vessel of Sharess
5. Drow culture is eventually forced to recognize goblins as people due to some fluke, or Ariel's bodyguard.
6. The Nidraa'chal resurface, lurking behind the scenes of the Jaal'darya.
7. The Sharen Sisters wage an internal war, with the final battle coming down to Snadya and Zala.
8. Ariel becomes tainted.
9. Drowussu are descended from light elves.
10. The Vloz'ress survive Senekha's death and rise to new heights under the Kiel's leadership, speaking through Kharla.
11. Syphile attempts to kill Quain, fails, but Quain finds a new use for her as a double agent against the Sharen, at Kel'noz's advice.