Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki

Wild Speculations

Re: Wild Speculations

Postby Torrin » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:25 am

Obviously, I've gone far into the deep end now.
* Discordia is Sharess in the same way Liriel is Diva.
* Syphile's dying words: "Tell Ariel..." [dies], so that way, we'll never know if she meant to say "I still hate that little creep" or "I'm sorry."
Torrin
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Finish » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:30 pm

Torrin wrote:* Syphile's dying words: "Tell Ariel..." [dies], so that way, we'll never know if she meant to say "I still hate that little creep" or "I'm sorry."

Unless she dies by a heavy head wound, is see no reason why she should say: "I'm sorry." to Ariel. :D

Edit: Ohn and here's another wild sepculation: Sharess was actually a MEN. :D
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Numikhizdîm » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:47 pm

I also think that the duergar will unite under one mighty warlord, who shall put Chel on siege with his powerful gunpowder technology! His vast army shall unite under his banner so he will at last drive the surface invaders back to their lands, once and for all!

THAT WOULD BE SO FUN!!!
Numikhizdîm
Summoner

Clan: Sharen

Postby Raknel » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:42 pm

I ask me many times about "Queen Blueberry" ..... is she maybe really a queen ?... her spiltting headache some kind of amnesia ? Have some dark forces give her a brainwashing so she cant find her true destiny ??? I mean she drinking nothing , she is normal....ok maybe not complete normal but she is not squirlling brat anyway . When she become dry or drinking exsive she becomme her true nature ...

Queen Blueberry ...Ruler about the Lighelfs

and then ask me again . What some sort of queen she is ...
is she cruel queen....a good queen
a drunke queen yeah of sure

I mean ...she is light elf ..right?....right!..
In Beerless.....MOONleesages comics are Light elve are losers .....right ?...right!
The are servants , slaves , Pitfood and sexslaves ( for me two please )
are to diable race with no hope and future ....right?...right!

and now i have the spekulation

Is Blueberry the new Messias for the Lightelf nation ? Can she bring her Race in a new Age ?
Can she bring her freedom ?

naaaaaawwww

....maybe many Mushroombeer for "Free fo all"...thats it. But the hope dies last
Raknel
Summoner

Postby AthenAltena » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:04 pm

While we're at wildly speculating, my three main ones:

Syphile fights Quain and actually manages to kill her. Really. That would be quite the twist and totally throw the Sarghress into confusion. We also find out who Syphile's real mother is, who it turns out is someone pretty powerful.

Crystel finds out what really happened to Diva and turns on her mother and aunts to side with the Dutan'vir. I can honestly see this one happening, and it seems to be somewhat foreshadowed. Shinae could then turn on Crys and then we have a twin showdown.

The Sullisin'rune finally show their hand, and it turns out they have a gigantic army. I say this mainly because we really haven't seen much of them, and it's obvious that they're planning something.
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Twelveseal » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:26 am

Some of these contradict, but oh well :P
1. The Slavemaster makes a cameo, as do Kern and Kite
2. A method for curing tainting is found, and Naal survives
3. Kharla is the host for the other fragments of Discordia. The two will inevitably merge and loose Kaiju doom on Chel. The clans must unite to stop it.
4. Faen is the living vessel of Sharess
5. Drow culture is eventually forced to recognize goblins as people due to some fluke, or Ariel's bodyguard.
6. The Nidraa'chal resurface, lurking behind the scenes of the Jaal'darya.
7. The Sharen Sisters wage an internal war, with the final battle coming down to Snadya and Zala.
8. Ariel becomes tainted.
9. Drowussu are descended from light elves.
10. The Vloz'ress survive Senekha's death and rise to new heights under the Kiel's leadership, speaking through Kharla.
11. Syphile attempts to kill Quain, fails, but Quain finds a new use for her as a double agent against the Sharen, at Kel'noz's advice.
Twelveseal
Tainted

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Finish » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:36 am

Twelveseal wrote:11. Syphile attempts to kill Quain, fails, but Quain finds a new use for her as a double agent against the Sharen, at Kel'noz's advice.

"Ok Syphile, you failed in everthing you did and was a pain in the ass most of the time. And now you're trying to assassinate me? Ok now you ar me double agent. Go back to the Sharen and do
all you can to help them. Yes I'm serious. I want you to put to support them in any way, perhaps you could educate some of there childs."
And after Syphile leaves Quain die off laughing about the stupid Sharen and there new problem. :D
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby AthenAltena » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:41 pm

Another wild speculation:

The Kyorl judicators are really Light Elves who fled underground, hence why they hide their faces. If they let this be known the drowussu would riot.
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Torrin » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 am

Inspired by Clue: After discovering a critical clue to the disappearance of Diva, Shinae is apparently murdered. Chrys vows vengeance on the murderer, but the prime suspect is... Zala! Meanwhile Sillice takes out Syphile, and is in turn struck down by Vy'chriel, who flees, badly injured. Later, Mel discovers both bodies are missing, and a bloody footprint! As she and Kel'noz search for their former sisters, they must decide what to do with them if they are still alive.

Inspired by Wizards: Discordia eats Rik, only to be captured by the Vloz. The Nidraa'chal resurface, ally with Kharla, Snadya, etc., and are opposed by an alliance of Quain, Ash, Waes, and Shimi. The Nids ignore all rules of war, and the allies are forced to resort to trench warfare. Shimi has a vision the only way to defeat them is to destroy Chel! But before it can be done, Kharla must be assasinated!
Torrin
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Roses Ablaze » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:02 am

Remember that long lost story about Discordia? Maybe the Vloz'ress worship the demon that Discordia was part of while the Nidraa'chal worship the rival demon. That may be why Ven'nedia refused to help Snadhya'runes...because she worshipped an enemy demon!
Roses Ablaze
Vel'akar

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:02 pm

I also predict that Sar'Nel will play a bigger role in future chpts (perhaps become Ariel's first love interest and give Ariel advice the same way Rosof gives advice to Quain).

I also suspect that Shannal will eventually be forced to choose between his duty to Chiri or his obvious crush on Kyonne (I kinda hope he picks Kyonne, Chiri's been a jerk lately, lol)

Liriel will eventually awaken as Diva'Ratrika and will plot to retake her throne or at least destroy her treacherous daughters (she may try to manipulate those around her to do this, unsure if she'll remain an ally to Ariel or if she'll become a MAJOR enemy down the way...)

Vychriel (the adopted daughter of Zala'ess who killed her real daughter) will ultimately die at the hands of either Sillice or Quain'tana and we will later learn that Zala'ess's true motivation for sending her to attack the Sarghress fortress was because she was hoping Vychriel would be killed (and thus avenging the death of her real daughter)

I predict Suubi and Mandroga of Norifu House will attempt to assassinate Ariel so that Quain will once again be forced to fall upon Koil'dorath as her heir (an attempt which will fail and ultimately result in Suubi and Mandroga being killed). Koil'dorath in turn will become the new De'Vess of Norifu House (she strikes me as being loyal to Quain through and through and being unaware of her parents true nature)

Ariel will slay Discordia for her blood rite (no idea if Rik will die or not, but regardless I think the problem concerning his lust for Ariel will be resolved somehow...either someone will finally kill him or he'll owe Ariel a favor big enough to warrant her his genuine loyalty and respect...but i won't hold my breath, lol).

I predict the three Sharen sisters will soon begin to turn on one another in an attempt to seize the throne for themselves (three scheming dragon ladies can only cooperate with one another for so long before they start butting heads). I predict Zala'ess will be the first to go as the youngest and apparently weakest willed sister (and that her death maybe tied in with Chrystel learning of the true fate of Diva'ratrika).

Syphile will either get her ass TOTALLY kicked by Quain or Sillice and finally die, or she'll find a way to weasel her way out of being killed by somehow making it look as though she infiltrated the Vel Sharen in order to prove herself to Quain (doubtful but its the only way I can picture her living through Vychriel's impending attack on the Sarghress short of simply fleeing the first chance she gets).

the Kyorls will get too cocky after Senne'kha's death and make a major move against the Vloz'ress which will end in a HUMONGOUS disaster (huge casualties and loss of good templars and wardens).

last prediction, Kiel will take Senne'kha's place in the clan and reel in Kharla (that or Kharla will reveal herself to be a better schemer with more control of herself than Senne'kha originally thought, but still quite crazy, lol)
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Numikhizdîm » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:08 pm

Well.... maybe we have some Vel'akar out there, a very powerful one, who will somehow manage to come to this plane, and then SHAKE THE VERY FOUNDATIONS OF THE WORLD!!!

(Arthas quoted, yahoo!)

Maybe the one Senekha was hunting. And what would be up for Umpus and the party? Anyone guess?
Numikhizdîm
Summoner

Clan: Sharen

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:09 pm

Umpus and company will probably travel to the surface after Discordia (who in turn will likely still be chasing after Rik). My guess is Ariel and her group will likely have multiple or perhaps one or two big encounters with the Vloz team, Rik may or may not be captured and Ariel will have to decide if he's worth the risk of rescuing. Naal Sul and Kiel may have to join Umpus to avoid suspicion but will probably join Ariel in order to stop the Vloz from getting their hands on Discordia (who I'm guessing will become Ariel's bloodrite kill).

However, I predict Kiel may convince Baliir and Kuso to join her (make them realize Senekha's last scheme is madness and not worth dying over, give them a better offer).
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Beliel » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:50 am

My wild speculation:

It is revealed that Sene'kha was only a figurehead. Kharla'ggen is the real power behind the power behind the clan, much to everyone's surprise.
Beliel
Nether Spawn

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Maeve » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:10 am

:3 The main characters, including Vaela, begin to LIKE and RESPECT Rik. After being humbled by the realization that he is not actually that strong and that all his previous fights were rigged... Rik becomes a better person/beast and everyone throws up from the shock.

And through some fluke... they all approve of Rik and Ariel having a relationship once Ariel grows up. AHAHAHA

:L *shot*
Maeve
Nether Seed

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and World setting