Have Drowtales inspired stories and art? Share it here!

Sporadically Updated Art Dump: Warden you doing?

Sporadically Updated Art Dump: Warden you doing?

Postby Celice » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:16 am

- blows in- Been ages haven't it? Pretty sure the dust has collected on this account and still surprised I could log into it holy geezes.... its been like two years since I used this? Huh...

Just going to dump any little DT art I draw as.... I sort of got a bug to draw some old OCs I had from it? I don't know, bug figure I share here with the old and new peps.

First two here are ...incomplete old concepts. Started, but not finished. Going to change that though as going to redo both up to my current art level.

Made as a grand-daughter of Valle. In charge of like...some vague idea I had for a black-op Inquisition that took care of matters with a small elite team outside the clan. Did the dirty work and all

Incomplete templar concept. Not Delphien's templar (She doesn't have one... someone else can make her templar if they like XD;) . Just one on her team. Going to redo like said before. He is a tank and just wants to punch demons in the face while laughing. Crush them between his thighs like watermelons.

Third image here
This is in progress re-vamp of a black Sun OC, Farahang. Aging up the features, making better design, doing in depth concept art. He's the reason I started digging up old DT art and eying it as a way to Improve/re-vamp it all.

My art style and skill has DOUBLED since last I've been here.... time to show that off u_u Hopefully will finish this personal challenge of mine c:

Anyways enjoy this pile of sketch trash and WIP :b
Last edited by Celice on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celice
Vel'akar

Re: Sporadically Updated Art Dump

Postby django » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:31 am

Nice seeing your art again Celice!
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: Sporadically Updated Art Dump: Warden you doing?

Postby Celice » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Thanks Django c: I'll be posting art here sporadically. Probably of my OCs and of other people's OCs if I get introduced/permissions/inspired. Just getting back and all.... probably has changed XD;

http://img03.deviantart.net/004f/i/2017/048/7/3/delp1_by_macabrecabra-daze0cv.png

Another pass on Delphien to try and get he up to par. FAR from finished with her design. Still getting the shape of her face down. I do know for a fact though she doesn't smile and when she tries it is like a grimace more. A very practical mind, not one to let emotions lead the way. She is a grand-daughter of Vallie, inherited the third eye. Very studious and her no nonsense attitude and firm resolve led her to get appointed head of an inquisition-esque special op team in the clan that works outside the clan, undercover, to get information and take out enemies to the clan.

She was appointed after the assassination of the previous Illharess as the former head was "retired". She is still figuring out her team and figuring out the direction they will be going as the clan politics get shook up all around.

Is suppose to have a templar assigned to her as a bodyguard but has yet to fill the position. Just trusts her team to do it and throw herself in to the fray. They are pushing for her to get someone though....stop being stubborn about it. She's getting worn down though and might be open to FINALLY picking one out.

JUST got to get her look down >8I Less long in the face, more rounded at the jawline....so much work to still do....
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Oh man, she looks like a moody little thing. XD I feel pity for any Templar who is assigned to her.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Gunbird » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:06 am

Welcome back.How stuff doing for you.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Return to Fanfics and Fanart