Have Drowtales inspired stories and art? Share it here!

Sleepy Commissions

Sleepy Commissions

Postby SFI » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:10 am

Commission-rules wrote:
$3 - 100 to 500 words
$5 - 500 to 999 words
$10 - 1000 to 1500 words
I prefer Drowtales or other fandoms I have already been in myself as I KNOW those fandoms and the characters in them and therefore feel I can do them justice (currently those are Harry Potter, Winx Club, Greek Mythology, Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Land Before Time, Pokémon, PS238 and Darksiders)
You can ask NSFW, but is a fiddly mistress for me, so I could not guarantee actually managing to get something out XD It's one of those 'need to be in right mindset' things

Last edited by SFI on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:39 am, edited 22 times in total.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Sleepy Commissions

Postby SFI » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:14 am

Commission by LordPanther

Shinae & Gailen Romance Chapter 1

Shinae sighed in annoyance as she looked at her closet. “I am a loyal Sharen...” She muttered, pulling an outfit out of the closet. “I will do my duty.”
She had been informed of this arrangement just a few days prior. As Chrys’tel’s protector-twin, her children were regarded as those of the trueborn. As such, Zala’ess had decided that to strengthen the relations with the Nal’sarkoth a child was needed, born from one related to Rel’lumia. As Chrys was meant to be her Overseer and therefore could not afford wasting time being pregnant, that duty fell to Chrys’ protector-twin; Shinae.
The Vel’Sharen twin threw the outfit back into the closet, picking out another one. It was a dress made from lilac silk, reaching to her ankles. The flowing fabric was held up with a decorative chest-plate made out of silver, carved with the images of dragons. A see-through lilac cape was to be held to her shoulders by the deep-purple top of the dress, covering thin silver bands around her upper arms. She knew there were silver bracers for it somewhere as well as well as a elaborate necklace meant to cover her neck with just a hint of skin to be seen. What the Nether is one supposed to wear to something like that? This outfit was probably something more for a second date. She sighed again, thinking about the Nal’sarkoth boy she was to mate with. Why did she bother with this again? Right: loyal Sharen and for the betterment of the clan. The Sarghress were gaining ground, the situation made worse by more and more commoners getting disillusioned with the Sharen and their practices.
She rejected the outfit she held as well, noting with some annoyance that the outfits she was pulling from the closet were getting skimpier. Maybe she could take some of Chrys’ clothes?
“Mi... mistress?” A soft and meek voice interrupted her study of the contents of her wardrobe. A slave shyly peeked into the door, not daring to step through it and approach her.
“What?” The Protector snarled in annoyance, throwing the latest outfit on her bed as she turned to the slave. It was worse than any of the others combined, looking more like something a pleasure-toy would wear: a tight, form-fitting lightblue suit being covered in a dark-blue two-parter made up out of a flowy skirt and indecent top which barely covered her breasts. Hanging beside it were two arm-decorations made of the same blue fabric – which wasn’t even silk now that she checked – and a belt to ensure her waist was accentuated as much as it could. Why had she one of those in her closet!?
“Ah...” The young male shrank back, before catching himself. “I... I am sorry for the disturbance... but... but the Lord Val has arrived...”
Sharess’ tits, she had lost track of time! “Tell him I’ll be there in a minute.” The slave scurried away at the tone of her voice. Shinae turned to her closet, snarling at herself before grabbing one of the outfits she could put on the fastest. She didn’t even really care that it was hardly befitting a Vel’Sharen, even if one was only a protector-twin. It was another dress, in a cut more favoured by the prudish Beldrobbaen, not the extravagant Sharen Imperial family. The only things that set it apart from something one could find in Waes’soloth’s wardrobe was the colour - the silk dyed in Zala’ess teal – and the see-through overskirt embroidered with graceful geometric patterns.
Putting it on, she combed her hair and yanked a fitting necklace from her vanity then hurried down to the main entrance of the Sharen-tower where her intended mate was waiting.
“Shinae...” The black and green clad Nal’sarkoth greeted her lightly, smiling a bit when he saw her and offering her a small bow. “You look as lovely as ever.”
“Nonsense...” She muttered, but flattered nonetheless. “I merely grabbed something from the closet. I couldn’t decide.”
“Well, then it certainly was a good grab.” He offered her his hand with a small flourish. “Shall we then? I believe dinner was on the table, yes?”
“Yes, it was.” She bit her tongue lightly to keep her wits about her. He was surely not enamoured with her, but rather with her relation to the ruling clan... for as long as that would last, with things as they were. But... it would certainly be nice to pretend that he was interested in her. “I hope the food will be to your liking.” She took the offered hand, leading him to where their dinner was to be held.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:06 am

Commission by Gunbird

Shynt at a Black Sun camp

Shynt’s right ear briefly twitched when a bug landed on it. Aside from that, he did not move as he carefully staked out his surroundings. Intel said the camp he was supposed to spy on was just over the next set of hills, but he had to make sure they didn’t have sentries out and about.
Being certain that there were none, he slowly lowered his crossbow to the ground, being careful not to move too quickly and risk discovery after all. Nearly pressing himself to the ground, he made the final adjustments to his outfit, making sure as much as possible of his near-black skin was covered in the brown and green cloth of his clothes and shemagh.
Satisfied that he had camouflaged himself as well as he could – curse the war for making face-paints too hard to get – he slowly picked up his crossbow. He double-checked his surroundings once more before moving forward on his stomach slowly. He smiled lightly at the almost comfortable feel of leaves brushing over his back.
Only to freeze instantly when hearing something move nearby. His grey eyes were the only thing that moved as they looked for the source of the sounds, even his breathing being as good as non-existent. He relaxed when seeing that it was only a small bunny that was looking for food. Well, that was one bolt he didn’t need to shoot.
He was nearing the ridge of the hill, the one place they would have had to place a sentry if they were smart. Let’s see if they were...
He stopped moving again, subtly using his arts to move some bush-branches to cover him even more. His every move was perfectly calculated when he moved his crossbow to his eye to use the scope to check the hill-ridge. Thank Sharess that the Black Sun had never heard of blending in and camouflage.
It seemed that they had also not heard of lookouts. Where they really that confident that the entirety of the Sarghress-forces were invested in the war-effort? Or that there was no one else that would want to ambush them? Oh well, that made his job easier, at least.
He slowly moved up the rest of the hill, cresting the top with care. No need to risk being spotted now. Getting comfortable under the cover of some low brush and thicket, he moved his crossbow into position. Let’s see what they had here...
Five tents, four small ones, possibly for a small family and one large one for maybe half a dozen people. Estimated number of people; no more than twenty. He could see five of them right now. Two were kids, one a teenager. Combatant? Possibly. The female adult closest to him was sewing. Skirt? The other was sharpening a short sword, with a small gathering of other weapons awaiting care beside her. Definitely combatant.
Let’s see what else there was to see. A large cooking-fire. Guess someone had some real nice dinner, he could still smell some remnant of roasted meat they had laying around. Damn, made the dried meat in his pack seem quite boring in comparison.
Now where were the other inhabitants though? He knew there was a small river just a bit behind the camp from his position, so that’s where some could be... but as for the rest? They didn’t seem to belong to the tribe that had joined the Sharen, so it was doubtful they were in Chel.
He did not like the colour of the sky over there, now that he was looking in that direction. Great, it was going to rain and he was going to be caught in the downpour. On the upside, that meant they would be even less likely to spot him.
It seemed the Black Sun had also seen the approaching rain, the woman who had been sharpening the sword starting to move the other weapons inside to keep them from the rain.
Oh, and would you look at that, several of the other inhabitants of the camp came back. His eyes narrowed and his ears twitched in aggression when seeing them. They apparently had come back from a raid, one of them pulling a young goblin-male in chains behind him. His trigger-finger – neatly resting far from the trigger – twitched as he fought the urge to move it to shoot the Black Sun. He bit the inside of his cheek until he tasted blood to keep it from doing more. He had to remember his duty, which was seeing if this camp needed attacking, not start attacking on his own over a slave. The boy was bruised and battered, making it even harder to resist. He probably could kill a good couple of them before they found him, but what was he going do with the goblin anyway? He couldn’t afford to try get him back to his home anyway.
Above him the clouds broke, rain pouring down. He took a strained breath when the Black Sun bound the goblin to a pole they had standing outside, giving him a good kick for extra measure.
Could he blame a random raindrop on an accidental trigger-pull that just so happened to lodge a crossbow-bolt in that Black Sun’s head? Probably not. Dammit.
He watched them disappear in the largest tent, leaving the goblin outside in the rain. The male rubbed his bare arms, dried blood washing away in the downpour. At least it was the warm season up here, so he wasn’t that likely to freeze to death.
Shynt took another deep breath, peering down his scope at the camp again. So with the group that came back and the female that had been doing weapon’s care before, that made the count for combatants to half a dozen. Four others were doubtful and where were the others? Looking at the camp, there had to be at least another half dozen... They wouldn’t lug around a whole tent, particularly a big one, just for meetings. Unless... Where they slavers? An off-shoot to a larger group that provided some form of income?
He let his eye sweep over the camp, looking for some kind of identifier about which tribe these belonged to. It would be something new if Dariyako was going to house goblins too now, so that spoke against them being allied with the Sharen.
He couldn’t quite stop a flinch when lightning flashed right above him. It really was going to be one of these jobs, wasn’t it?
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Commission by Vlashrod

Nehleanee visiting her Beldrobbaen-family - Chapter 1

“Ah, there you are, sister.” Ischa greeted the half-Sharen when said Sharen arrived in the fortress with the elevator. “I feared something might have happened, what with the mess that’s going on outside.”
“I managed.” Nehleanee answered, ushering her daughter into the tower. “Sarv’swati is really taking a hit now that Waes’soloth has withdrawn her forces.”
“Even with the Beldrobbaen, I doubt the Sharen would have lasted much longer. How are you doing?” Ischa looked down at the small child. “Ah, this is your daughter? Shelaan’rel, right?”
“Yes.” The purple-haired female nodded lightly. “Are grandmother and father present?”
“Yes, though she is currently busy with something. Father is on patrol near the disctrict-border” The dark-grey haired sister answered, patting the child’s head. “You don’t mind spending like half a cycle with me before you can see her, right?”
“I’ll manage.” The Sharen snorted lightly. “Please tell me you cleaned up your wool?”
“Never, you know that.” Waes’soloth’s attendant led the way to her own room. “I got something for little Shelaan, if you will permit me.”
“It better not be a spider. I am Sharen.”
“I remembered that.” Gesturing over to the couch, Ischa dove into her finished knitting-projects. “It’s a dragon-shawl!” She held it up. Indeed, it certainly looked like a set of dragon-wings. “I imagine Felde must get cold at times, being out in the open like that.” She draped it over the young girl, who patted the soft wool on her shoulders. “I can certainly understand why you leave her with her father despite that.”
“Thank you.” Golden eyes looked up with a sparkle. “It’s so soft.”
“That’s wool for you.” Ischa grinned widely. “I have a ton of other things.”
“Oh Sharess, how do you finance that?” Nehle snorted. “Who did you kill to get that money? Especially with trade trickling to a halt, I imagine wool is getting expensive.”
“I have some good connections.” The knitter sat back down, leaning back when a servant came inside to deliver some tea and cookies. The small child promptly took two of the sweet treats as the Sharen and Beldrobbaen waited for the black-clad male to pour tea for three. “But yes, it’s been years since I could buy some. I just have large reserves. Felde probably has plenty trade still, no?”
“It’s starting to trickle down.” Her sister patted her daughter on the head. “Want me to send you some?”
“Nah, I can manage.” Waes’soloth’s attendant waved the offer off. “Too busy lately anyway. What about you?”
“Go play a bit.” Nehleanee nudged her daughter away. “I think one of our other sisters has a child your age, no?”
“Yup, third room down the left.” Ischa pointed in the direction, waiting until the girl was gone before turning to the older female. “Guess you want to talk politics?”
“Considering what’s going on, I’d be surprised at any conversation that manages to stay away from it.” The Sharen started counting on her fingers. “The Val’Sharess dead and my clan actually losing the war, by all appearances now that the Beldrobbaen have pulled out. First Landing is under siege, I was lucky I managed to get through the Beldrobbaen-gate.”
“I heard someone tell me that it was a Sharen Overseer that got the assassin out of the district.” Ischa answered. “Considering Zala’ess has still not returned, I think infighting might do what the Sarghress are trying to do for ages.”
“The last few years were not kind, indeed.” Tainted eyes regarded her half-sister. “Waes’soloth is fully gone after that rumour?”
“Yup.” Ischa leaned back a bit. “What is Snadhya’rune’s mind on this matter? If I may pry into your work, of course.”
“She sees it as a natural progression of what Zarv’swati did to Machike.” Nehleanee rolled her eyes. “Not to mention the Black Sun-involvement.”
Ischa shuddered a bit that. “I thought she’d be a bit more concerned. I don’t think Zala’ess can reclaim the entirety of Chel if Zarv’swati fails.”
“We’ll see. My grandmother is soon coming back again and if things go to plan.” The Sharen liaison leaned forward, taking her tea. “But alas... How are things nowadays aside from that?”
“24 kids got born.” The younger Beldrobbaen grinned widely.
“Oh dear.” The Sharen rolled her eyes again. “So did Waes’soloth give in yet? Last time I heard how annoying you get.”
“I am not annoying.” Her sister countered, sounding insulted at the mere suggestion. “The rumour that I tried to throw her in a room full of naked males is false, you know.”
“The fact that it exists does says something.” The other pointed out with a small smirk. “So Waes is still single. What about you?” The smirk grew when a blush formed on the Beldrobbaen’s face. “Ah, you found someone? Going to get a baby of your own? Waes’soloth would be happy, certainly.”
“It’s a she.” Ischa answered, struggling to suppress the blush. “So no kids yet. I got some time still, after all.”
“Poor Waes’soloth...”
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:20 am

Commission by Metzger

Alternate History - Chapter 1

“She is of my blood. It will be your duty to raise her from now on.” The words were coolly spoken with an air of finality.
“But I can’t raise a...” A teenager’s voice laced with panic and trepidation answered.
“Are you that pathetic!?” From cool, they had turned scathing, making clear that ‘pathetic’ was a higher honour than the other deserved.
“No, Ill’haress! I will raise and protect her! I hope you will grant me forgiveness for my mistakes when you see how fine a daughter she will be.” Panic turned to faint hope and trepidation became determination. It was one chance, a last one...
“Very well. Consider her life as your own. Harm her and you will forfeit your own life.” Cool again, stated with a tone of matter-of-factness.
“Ah...! Ill’haress! The child, she needs a name.”
“Call her Ariel.”
“As you wish...” Syphile watched the imposing form of Quain’tana move away from her. The young tainted female glanced over to where she knew Mel was. She swore she could hear the angry voice of the eldest daughter of the Mercenary Queen demanding the return of the babe. Looking down on the peacefully sleeping baby again, she quickly followed her Ill’haress down the hallway away from the spider-den. She could do without dealing with the older daughter of her adopted mother again for quite a while, thank you very much.
She returned to her own room, where someone had already delivered the necessities to take care of a child. Now if someone around here would tell her how to raise a child, she’d be golden. Biting her lip, she put the small form in the crib, wrapping it in blankets so it could sleep peacefully. She figured these few cycles of sleep would be the last bit of peace and quiet she’d get. Especially if the rumours were true that out of sheer necessity, Quain’tana would grant her some minor districts from among the many the Sarghress had acquired after the war.
“I’ll try to be a good big sister to you.” Syphile rubbed her eyes, flinching at how she did not feel pain while pushing hard. She should never have given in and allowed herself to get tainted. “You’re my ticket to her good graces, after all.”
Getting up, she started pacing in the room. Only to flinch when hearing someone approach her door.
“I heard you are taking care of mother’s ‘new child’.” Kel’noz Val’Sarghress entered without even giving her the courtesy of knocking. Had she fallen out of favour that quickly just by getting tainted!? Well, there had been the Nidra’chaal mess not even a year ago... Sharess’ ass.
“Yes.” She walked over to the crib, lifting her charge up. “Her name is Ariel Val’Sarghress.”
“Not yet Val.” The purple-clad male answered, taking the child from her. “So she really did it...? Taking Mel’arnach’s child like that?”
“Y... yes.” Syphile shrunk away from his angry glare.
“Lovely.” Quain’tana’s son sighed in long-suffering. “I’ll be watching you... and her.” He nodded at the child that was fussing in his arms.
“I... yes, yes of course.” Syphile flinched at the fussing child. “Ah... how... how do I?”
An even longer, more drawn-out sigh was the answer. “I’ll show you.”
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Metzger » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:16 am

*give sfi two thumbs up* Good writing, all of it! :3
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby razer666L » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:48 am

All of your works are amazing, SFI. There's no doubt about that. ^^

But I think it would be great if you add space between your paragraphs and speaking parts so that they're easier to read. ;)
razer666L
Nether Seed

Postby SFI » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:56 am

razer666L wrote:All of your works are amazing, SFI. There's no doubt about that. ^^

But I think it would be great if you add space between your paragraphs and speaking parts so that they're easier to read. ;)

Metzger wrote:*give sfi two thumbs up* Good writing, all of it! :3

Glad to hear you like it :D

And in my personal opinion I find that spaced text harder to read, actually XD So that's why I make nice big blocks *smallsmile*
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:57 am

Commission by Metzger

Alternate History - Chapter 2

Syphile certainly tried to be a good sister. For the first three years, little Ariel lived in her rooms, regularly visited by Kel’noz. The crib formed from the stone of her wall and ground was replaced halfway this period with a small bed. It certainly wasn’t much, but the tainted woman managed to finagle a large, worn pillow a slave turned into a small mattress. Together with the old mattress of her crib, that made for a respectable large mattress for the child’s bed. Though she had a tendency to lose things between the two parts. At least until Syphile managed to find an old blanket, tucking it around the two mattresses. She felt quite proud of that.
Ariel’s favourite toy was a wolf-plushie that she had gotten from Kel’noz for her fourth birthday. She refused to put it down, leaving her caretaker with the small problem of teaching both a child and the plush she insisted was real and alive and also deserved to know how to read and write, which she had stated quite vehemently.
After sighing in played long-suffering, Syphile decided that the trouble denying her would not be worth the bother. She only had ten years after all and it was best not to risk a delay in the child’s schooling over a mere wolf-plushie...
“Did you do the assignment?” The tainted female greeted her charge when entering the child’s room early one morning. She couldn’t stop herself to look briefly down the hall. When she had passed by Mel’ernach’s lair on her way to Ariel’s rooms, she had sworn she had seen some glowing eyes in the hallway.
“Yes.” Ariel held up the two sheets of paper filled with a few sentences just repeated again and again. On the upside, since the girl also did the assignment for the wolf, Syphile managed to make the necessary work of practicing her letters seem little to her.
“Let me have a look at that.” The tainted female took the papers, sitting down on the bed to look them over. Two years earlier she had managed to beat down her nerves long enough to ask Kel’noz how to teach a child. He had looked mildly impressed when she had done so, writing down some notes for her to abide by. Incidentally, those notes were the ones she had the girl copy to practice right now.
“You did quite well.” She smiled at the girl beside her.
“What about wolfie?” Ariel grinned widely, enjoying the compliment.
“... Wolfie...” Couldn’t the child at least have thought of a better name than ‘wolfie’!? “Wolfie made some mistakes. Look here.” She tilted the paper so the small form could see as well. “This letter is all wrong, isn’t it? It’s far too round.” She flinched when seeing that the move had shifted her sleeve, revealing some bruises she had kept from the ‘nether summoning lessons’ with Sil’lice. Sharess, let the girl not notice! This time the Goddess was on her side, Ariel being too focused on the mistakes she was still pointing out.
“I’ll make sure he practices!” The girl promised with determination.
“Good.” Syphile moved to put the papers on the desk, reaching for the sticks that was also on there. “Did you practice the forms I showed you?”
“A bit.” The girl shrunk away from her. “Kel gave me a book about mom.”
Syphile snorted with slight frustration. She knew it was still three years until the review, but she didn’t appreciate people messing up their routine. “Show me what you did manage to do.”
The girl skulked down from the bed, taking her stick and doing the forms. Quite frankly, by the looks of things, she had not practiced at all.
Syphile bit her lip, almost flinching again, this time from not feeling the pain she should have. “You’ll do these forms on top of the ones I was going to show you today for tomorrow. Otherwise you’ll have to copy a chapter of your book.” She smirked lightly at the face the girl made. For all her love for the stories of Quain’tana, she did not want to copy an entire chapter.
“Yes, sister.”

It was only a month until Ariel’s judgement from Quain’tana. For the day, she was visiting with her brother Kel’noz, giving Syphile the necessary time to arrange for appropriate clothes and other things she felt were necessary. She had done her best in raising the girl, but she feared that the child might be too meek. She had not managed to get rid of it, though at least her skill with both the stick and other things was good. Syphile hoped this would compensate come the review. She looked at the clothes she had ordered. It was a bright-red robe, combined with a new black cape. She even had managed to get some decorative gold with small rubies to serve as clasp. At least with the proper establishment of her district at Red Cliff, she no longer didn’t need to worry that much about finances like back when she had just gotten Ariel.
Packing the bundle, she returned to the room of her charge, figuring she might as well put it in the box that held the girl’s clothes. To her surprise, Ariel had already returned from visiting Kel’noz. “Did he have to leave already?” Syphile opened the chest, putting her bundle in it. “Don’t touch that bundle just yet, alright?”
“Alright...”
Only now did the tainted Val’Sarghress look at her charge. “What is that?”
Ariel uncurled from where she was sitting on her bed, revealing what she was holding in her arms. A small kitten, perhaps only a few months old.
“You have a pet!? Where did you get that!?” The tainted female shot up, bearing down on the girl. “You can’t just do that, Ariel.”
The girl flinched at her raised voice, curling back up around the animal again. “Please... Let Fuzzy stay?”
The damned name actually calmed Syphile down because her mind immediately shot back to Wolfie. The girl was really atrocious at naming things. “I suppose. But Ariel, this was irresponsible. You can’t just get a pet. Have you thought about what its’ supposed to eat, considering it only eats expensive meat? Where its’ supposed to go to the toilet? Things like that?” She sat down heavily next to her charge. “Animals are not like us Fae, Ariel. Their needs are far more urgent than ours.”
“Oh...” The purple-clad girl uncurled again. “I hadn’t thought about that.”
“That’s obvious.” Syphile sighed. “I guess you can keep it, I’ll see if I can get some accommodations for it. We’ll have to improvise on the food though. I am not sure I can get a regular source of meat for it short of going to hunt tiktikki myself.” She smiled lightly at the child’s giggle. “Just make sure you don’t let it interfere with your lessons, it’s only a few months after all. And for the love of Sharess, don’t let it get into the chest with your clothes. You’d have cat-hair all over.”
“Yes, sister.” Ariel nodded lightly, watching as the older female patted the small fuzzy head of the animal in her arms.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:02 am

Commission by LordPanther

Shinae & Gailen Romance Chapter 2

Even for the vaunted Sharen, food was starting to lessen. Oh, they were nowhere near starving, but someone who had been with them since their heyday could tell that it was not as varied and plentiful as it used to be. Granted, she was certain Gailen did not belong to that group, but inwardly she still cringed at the diminished luxuries of her clan.
She looked up at the male opposite her, who did not seem to notice her discomfort. Instead, he was enjoying the wine that was being offered – Sharess, they only had one bottle between them! – and eating the meat the cook had prepared.
“This is quite the good meal.” The Nal’sarkoth male mused, regarding the meat on his fork. “I see the skill of the Sharen-cooks was not exaggerated.”
“You should have seen their skill before this war.” The Sharen female muttered darkly, stabbing her own food perhaps a bit too hard. She sighed lightly. “Sorry, I am a bit on edge.”
“I can understand that.” Gailen looked out the window towards where the war was going on – and not necessarily in the Sharen’s favour, though he was certainly not going to state that out loud. “But let’s leave that outside for a bit, shall we? We never really had a chance to talk?”
“Talk about what then? This is solely to get a child.” She answered, having also looked outside. “I imagine you could certainly think of better lays besides.”
The male’s eyes narrowed at that. “I do not see what is wrong with this ‘lay’. Unless she’s going to keep that attitude, of course. I am not sure about the Sharen of course, but in my clan males are at least treated with some respect.”
“In your clan, I imagine Val males do not have to sleep with glorified slaves.” Quite frankly, she had no idea what had come over her, but she was just so frustrated at everything. The war, her general protector-twinness and now literally having a guy thrown at her.., “Why did you even agree to this? Surely you can get plenty better females.”
“Have you considered that I might be interested in you?” He demanded sharply, actually leaning forward a bit. “My cousin has told me plenty of you when you were in Orthorrbae with her. So when Rel’lumia asked me if I were willing to try this, I figured I might as well.”
Her teeth grinded together. “Are you sure you’re not mistaking me for Chrys? I was always in her shadow, I doubt I got noticed except to place blame upon.”
“No, I am pretty certain that the ‘temper’ she described was yours.” Gailen dryly stated. “Perhaps this is really the wrong time, what with the war going on. You are obviously not in the mood.”
“You think I can just back out!?” Her voice might actually have risen an octave or two with that sentence. “It’s clear you know nothing of Protector Twins.”
“That’s apparent.” Gailen put down his utensils. “And I find that I care not to learn much more about them if this is the gratitude I get for it.” The Nal’sarkoth rose to his feet. “I thank you for the food, Val Shinae, but I think it is better if I leave now. I’d hate to overstay my welcome.” He turned and left the room without another word. She vaguely heard him order a slave to show him the exit.
Breathing heavily, she stayed at the table. Her violet eyes glared at the door he had left through.
“Mistress...?” A slave shyly spoke up after what might have been a good cycle. “May... may I...?”
She didn’t deign the other female with an answer, storming out of the room back to her own.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby razer666L » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:43 am

SFI wrote:
Commission by Metzger

Alternate History - Chapter 2

This is a nice chapter to read. It's amazing to see just how AU!Syphile's character and personality in this fanfic are totally different when compared to Canon!Syphile. Especially how she's behaving like a responsible big sister to Ariel. Please keep continue writing! :D

And Metzger, please keep paying SFI. This fanfic you're commissioning is awesome! *boogie*
razer666L
Nether Seed

Postby SFI » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:12 pm

Commission by Metzger

Alternate History - Chapter 3

“Ready?” Syphile tugged on the clothes she had bought for her younger sister. “Excited to meet Quai... mother?”
“Yes.” Ariel nodded in excitement, looking at the box Syphile had put Fuzzy in. “You’ll let him out, right?”
“After we’re done.” The tainted Val’Sarghress rose to her feet. “But it would look bad if you were covered in cat-hair.” She gestured to the door, taking a deep breath to steel herself. “Let’s see if she has time for us, shall we?”
“Alright.” The girl rushed over to the box to quickly give another rub against Fuzzy’s meowing face. “Don’t worry, Wolfie will keep you company.” Syphile flinched at that. She had thought she had weened the girl off the plushie, but after getting a cat her young charge had decided she wanted to have all the different animals she could. And since she was far too young to get her own wolf, Wolfie had to do.
They progressed quickly through the fortress, reaching the throneroom far quicker than the adopted child of Quain’tana preferred. She might have been able to make Ariel ready for this, but her own nerves were frayed.
They walked in on some of the armourers showing Quain’tana a new gauntlet design. “Ah... my Ill’haress?” Syphile spoke up, noting in trepidation that her voice shook some. A shiver ran down her back at the sight of everyone turning to her. “Ah... Ariel is ready for your review and decision regarding her fate, - and my own future, if you could spare your precious time.”
She briefly glanced down at the child next to her. Ariel seemed unable to meet the gaze of the towering woman that closed in after dismissing the others that had been present.
Quain’tana circled the child once. “Is she normal?”
“Yes, my Ill’haress! She is.” The tainted woman spoke quickly, worry and trepidation still warring for control over her body.
The Val’Sarghress Ill’haress turned away from the both of them, returning to stand at Kel’noz’ side. “Child, what is your most desired goal? The one you would dedicate your life to achieve. Something worth risking your life for many times.”
Ariel’s eyes widened briefly and Syphile could see her think. Oh Sharess, let it be a worthy goal! One that would fit with Quain’tana’s ideals!
The girl looked up now, staring with determination at the back of Quain’tana’s head. “To be like you!”
Her caretaker blinked at that, looking between her mother and the child. What would Quain think of this?
“Is that so?” The hulking female looked at her. “And how do you think you can do that?” Her face was unreadable.
“By training hard.” The young child declared proudly. Behind the Sarghress Ill’haress, Kel’noz actually looked mildly impressed with what was going on. He probably had expected this to go horribly wrong.
“You actually managed.” Quain’tana stated, looking at Syphile. “She’s meek though.”
“Ah...” Unsure what to make of that statement, the smaller female almost flinched.
“But I guess that was to be expected.” The armoured female marched to her throne, sitting down. Beckoning the three in the room closer, she looked at Kel’noz. “What say you?”
“She did a fine job, all things considered.” He ever so briefly reached down to touch Ariel’s shoulder. The small girl beamed up at him and even Syphile threw him a small grateful smile.
“Very well.” Quain’tana turned her gaze to the small child again. “I assume you trained her as well?”
“Yes, Ill’haress.” Syphile bowed lightly. “But...”
“But what?” Purple eyes narrowed as they strayed upward from the child.
“Ah...” Red eyes widened briefly, but managed to counter the glare. “Ah... As... As you might remember I... I performed rather... poorly in combat... I fear that I might not be able to train Ariel to full potential and standard.” She took a deep breath. “With your permission... I’d like to look for a different teacher for Ariel regarding this.”
The small girl looked almost heartbroken at that.
“Perhaps one of the other houses has someone suitable?” Kel’noz suggested. “The Tion’s...”
“The idea has merit. I’ve thought about it many times. However, there is the possibility that they’d try to make a perfect heir as a tool for their own purposes.” Quain’tana looked at the child standing close to Syphile as the grown-ups discussed her fate. “Particularly with how meek she still is, they would be greatly tempted.”
“Then if I may suggest something out of the ordinary.” Kel’noz pushed one of his red strands back.
“Enough formality. Speak.”
“A male could train her. It isn’t orthodox, but it is something that is sometimes done by the common people. I fought among our forces, surely I could teach her the finer points of fighting Syphile could not? Not to mention deepen what knowledge she did pass on.”
“You forget your duties.” Quain’tana looked amused at the suggestion, while Syphile seemed unsure and Ariel was elated at the thought of spending more time with her brother. “Or are you suggesting that you could take her to Orthorrbae? The other scholars wouldn’t accept that, they are too segregated.”
“I know I could convince them. We can keep Ariel from Snadhya for at least five years. That should be plenty to finish raising Ariel.”
“Is there not still a Vel’Sharen among the Headmasters? Diva’ratrika’s son... Ashu-something-and-other?”
“Ashu’athama holds no love for what his clan has become. He would not side with his sister.” Kel’noz stated. “We can at the very least try. Should they not back me, we can look for another teacher for Ariel.”
“I suppose there is no harm in trying.” Quain’tana stated, dismissing all three of them. “We’ll talk later, Syphile.”
“I... I’ll help you pack, Ariel.” Syphile whispered when they had left the room. “As I assume you must return today?”
“Yes.” Kel’noz nodded.
“Wait... you can’t come?” Ariel turned to her elder sister.
“Nor can Fuzzy.” The tainted female nodded. “I’ll keep watching him for you.”
“But...” The small girl’s chin started to wobble.
“Remember what you said?” Syphile sank through her knees. “We’ll see each other again. And if you want to be like Quain’tana, you have to be able to deal with that.”
“Yes...”
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Commission by Vlashrod

Nehleanee visiting her Beldrobbaen-family - Chapter 2

“Also, a ‘she’?” Nehleanee smirked lightly. “No nice guy for you, sister? Having some trouble finding them?”
“I have no trouble finding men...” The other female blustered. “I just... didn’t look for one yet.”
The Sharen leaned forward, resting her chin on one hand. “You should. There seem to be plenty available men for you in the clan. Or perhaps you prefer some more colour in their outfits? I’m sure I can help you find a good Sharen if that’s the case. Didn’t one of the Dev’esses do that as well?”
“I don’t need a man.” The Beldrobbaen’s voice was decidedly squeaky at that. “I’m perfectly fine with my current mate.”
“And I wouldn’t dare state otherwise.” Nehleanee leaned back again, sipping on her drink. “But you have to admit that men can give things females can’t... Kids, for one.”
“The current climate is not something I feel having a kid during.” Ischa made a face. “Besides, I am too busy being Waes’ attendant.”
“And bothering her for kids, no doubt.” Her sister smirked. “Still... You are related to Zala’ess – quite tangentially, granted – it simply does not do that you have no child at your age.”
“I haven’t even passed my first century.” Grey eyes narrowed a bit. “Sharess, it’s not like I’ll never get a male lover. I just want to wait until the war has died down.”
“We can still start looking.” The purple-clad female sat down beside her sister. “Anyone your age around in the Beldrobbaen? I think Nau’boloth is a bit out of your league, not to mention age-group.”
“He’s more something for Waes.” Ischa mused, reaching for her own drink. “But yeah, not my guy, I’m afraid. Maybe if he were a few centuries younger, I might.”
“It’s been too long since I visited. I don’t quite know who’s around anymore... or who’s with who, for that matter.” Nehleanee tapped her knee with her fingers. “Who else was there? Wasn’t there some guy you once liked? Mana-something-or-other?”
“Manoj, and he’s taken by Verthandi’s sister by now. Plus, I do not appreciate his sense of humour.” The younger female drank the rest of her tea and reached over to the can on the table to refill her cup. “There’s not really that many available men around lately. Either they are out of my league, or my age-group. I mean, theoretically I could sleep with someone the age of dad, but I dunno... the thought feels a bit weird.”
“The Sharen have plenty to choose from, especially if Zala’ess’ plan pans out.” Quite frankly, Nehleanee at times wished there were less available males around. At least then she’d stop getting aunts and uncles that were a fraction of her own age. “Want me to have a look around my family to see if I can find someone?”
“I’m taken.” Ischa reminded her sister. “And I am not interested in getting a baby at the moment. As said, maybe after the war we can talk. Besides, imagine the complete mess our family tree would become if I started something with your brother or uncle or what have you not.”
“Yes, yes...” The older female waved it off. “But at some point you will be and it’s best to already know your target before you start hunting, sister.” She leaned over. “So what’s your type?”
“My mate?” Ischa chuckled lightly though a bit awkwardly at that question. “You are SO Zala’ess’ grandchild...”
“And you are such a stuck-up Beldrobbaen.” The other countered. “After this is done, we have got to look for a suitable breeding-mate for you. Maybe you should come to Felde sometime. Dathlyn will gladly help us find someone among his peers.”
“This is how Waes’soloth feels, isn’t it?” The dark-grey haired female muttered. “Did she put you up to this by chance? I’m certainly starting to think it.”
“Nah.” The other female pushed her hair back, before taking some strands again to comb them with her fingers. “Now answer the question.”
“I never really thought about it.” The Beldrobbaen muttered softly after some silence during which she was thinking. “I don’t have altogether that many requirements. Right pedigree, obviously. Preferably with some book-smarts. Aside from that, I don’t have that many preferences. Again, as I am already in a relationship and neither of us are into threesomes.”
“There is nothing wrong with threesomes.” Nehleanee smirked when the other choked on some tea at that statement. “What?”
“Do I want to know how you know that?” Ischa finally managed to ground out after some coughing.
“Bedtime-stories for my aunt.” The Sharen answered dryly, thinking back to when the young girl kept insisting on porn-stories for bedtime of all times.
“I feel like that is too much information...” Her sister leaned back a bit, blinking a few times. “What the Nether goes on in that tower of yours?”
“It’s Zala’ess’ lineage, what do you expect?” The other moved closer. “The Beldrobbaen could take some examples from them.”
“Or their literature...?” The Beldrobbaen snorted lightly. “Besides, Nemea is a fan of taking in orphaned children, so if I’d let her, we’d probably have half a family worth of those.”
“Nemea’tari? Of the Imperial Guard?”
“Yes.” Ischa nodded lightly, pulling a necklace from under her clothes to show it to the female next to her. “Of the Delbara subhouse. We started something after... after Diva’ratrika’s death. Moderately unrelated to this; are you raising your child like that? I am not sure our sister would appreciate her child learning about threesomes already.”
“No worries. Since Shelaan’rel lives mostly in Felde, she’s dodging that one.” The purple-clad female refilled her tea-cup as well. “She prefers the more ‘traditional’ bedtime stories, thank Sharess. Unless her father did not tell me some things, of course.”
“Is he the type to do that?” Her sister wondered, raising one eyebrow in question. “I’d be surprised.”
“So would I be, I assure you.” The Sharen snorted lightly, throwing one leg over the other as she got more comfortable on the leather couch. “Where’s your mate anyway?”
“On duty.” Ischa gestured outside with her head.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby razer666L » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:44 pm

SFI wrote:
Commission by Metzger

Alternate History - Chapter 3

...Really wish it ended with Syphile hugging Ariel to show how much she cared for her. :3

I really like this chapter, especially with how much you've fleshed out Syphile character during her meeting with Quain’tana. Looking forward to the next chapter.
razer666L
Nether Seed

Postby SFI » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Commission by Gunbird

Revenge

Shynt had send a small prayer to Sharess when the rains finally stopped. By that point, he had been drenched to his bones. That was sure something he did not miss about the surface when he had to snipe in Chel...
Since the Black Sun were nowhere near getting outside, he risked putting down his crossbow and get a bite of food. He reached back into the pouch it was in with slow and meticulous movements, eyes never once leaving the camp. The former Nal’Sarkoth’s jaw tightened when he felt the bread; the waterproof bag had not held in the downpour and it had gotten soggy. There went a good part of his money to replace the bag...
He sighed, eating it regardless. Couldn’t afford to be picky on the job, after all. He reached for his crossbow, giving it a quick once-over to ensure the rain had not caused some kind of malfunction. Small chance, but better safe than sorry.
He brought the scope back to his eye, trailing it over the camp. The goblin-male was shivering, having no protection from the rain. He had pushed himself against the large tent, trying to shelter in the wind-shadow it provided. It didn’t seem like it had worked all that well. Poor boy.
After a cycle or two the inhabitants of the camp started coming outside again. The female that had been taking care of weapons returned to her spot, carrying a old piece of leather to keep herself dry when she sat down. The male Black Sun that had been leading the slave into the camp walked over to the bound male, half dragging him up to look him over. Again Shynt had to resist the urge to just snipe the Nether out of the Black Sun and try to free the goblin.
His grey eyes widened when a dawmere arrived at the camp from his left. Whoever it was was wearing a cloak because of the previous rain, but he could see the shape of a head with fae-ears through the heavy fabric. Guess he could get some info on who these Black Sun were now.
He focused his sight on the new arrival, watching as he or she was greeted by a female that had been in the party with the male. Leader of the group, perhaps? She certainly had the scars to proof it.
The arrival got off their dawmere, greeting the Black Sun with an open hand and words he couldn’t quite understand from this distance. Why did that voice sound familiar? Had he heard it before?
His entire body tensed – moreso than it usually would when he was doing this – when the arrival pulled down her hood. He knew her! He would have recognized that face even if centuries had passed and he would have had to pick it out in a room of a thousand others. He snarled, just barely low enough to not be heard by the Black Sun closest to him; a small girl looking in the brush near the camp for edible mushrooms.
The female had dyed her hair an atrocious purple, had done it poorly in fact as it still had a green sheen, but he would always remember her green eyes. Despite what one would expect from them, they were always cold as ice. They certainly had been when she had forced him to flee after framing him for killing the so-manied daughter of one of the Nal’sarkoth devesses. He also remembered the small grin she had worn when he had been dragged from his room by guards.
Oh, how he had been looking for an opportunity like this! But he had a duty now, to the Raiders and the Sarghress as a whole... he could not just pull the trigger, no matter how much he wanted to! He took several deep breaths, trying to calm himself down.
The female had taken off her cloak, throwing it at the teenage boy to hold while following the two adults into the tent. Well, that solved that problem, at least.
By the time they came out again, Shynt had calmed down again, focusing on the Black Sun instead of the female that had cost him his place among the Nal’Sarkoth. Every time he looked at her, the memory of her face back then flashed in front of his eyes. Particularly the cold, hard look she had had in her green eyes when he had been dragged to the jail-cells.
His breath stopped when noticing something that had happened while he was trapped in his memories. The female was looking at the forest in his direction. Obviously she was not seeing him, merely looking at the plant-life that was around him. But while she had done so, she had inadvertently placed herself in such a way that they seemed to be looking right at each other.
His mind flashed back to that accursed moment again. Anger boiled in his veins and he moved his finger to firing-position, pulling the trigger. He watched the crossbow-bolt progress towards her, hitting her perfectly between her green eyes, splattering blood everyone.
No one moved as she fell, though he felt his heart start feeling lighter almost immediately. Then reality hit as the Black Sun started screaming, first in surprise and then something he just knew were orders. Sharess, that had been poor form.
While they gathered weapons, he quickly but covertly started moving backwards. For at least a short while, he had some free movement as they would be still searching for him. He best make sure he made those moments count. Just after moving back far enough to be sheltered by the hilltop he reached out with his hands, bending several low branches while simultaneously forming sharp spikes from the wood. If any of the Black Sun even so much as lightly touched them, they’d swing forward through their tension and bury said spikes deep in unarmoured flesh. Thank Sharess Black Sun never bothered with what they considered cowardly steel-plates.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Next

Return to Fanfics and Fanart