Have Drowtales inspired stories and art? Share it here!

Sleepy Commissions - Now with Naalblobs

Re: Sleepy Commissions

Postby SFI » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Commission by LordPanther

Shinae & Gailen Romance Chapter 3

It was a couple days later that Shinae had travelled to the Nal’sarkoth district. Completely aside from the fact that she’d probably get into trouble with Zala’ess if she did not manage to do this as ordered, she had later felt somewhat bad about the coarse way she had dealt with Gailen. He had tried to accommodate her and she had brushed him off.
“The Lady Val...” One of the Nal’sarkoth slaves had led her through the plant-surrounded fortress to the quarters of her ‘potential’ mate.
“One moment.” Gailen opened the door, bidding her to enter. “What brings you here, Shinae?”
“I...” She had arrived in full armour, which now felt awkward. “I wanted to apologize. For... for being so rude during dinner. You... you aren’t really to blame for my... situation.”
There was silence between them for a while, Gailen apparently considering how much value he placed on her apology.
“Apology accepted.” He stated after she had to start resisting the urge to fidget. “Do-over?”
“I’m hardly dressed for it.” She gestured to her Sharen-armour.
He smiled lightly while leading her into his quarters and offered her a seat. “I met females that were worse dressed. Ariel of the Sarghress comes to mind. We can see if one of my sisters or cousins has something that you can wear?”
“No offense, but I’ll pass.” She did not want others to know about this mess. “I’ll just take off some of my armour.”
“I’ll call you a slave and arrange for some food.” He got up again himself. “My apologies in advance if the taste does not compare to Sharen cuisine. We are far more invested in surface-foods.”
“I can deal with it.” She looked as he send the same slave who had led her to his quarters to assist her in shedding some of her armour.
She felt awkward in her lilac under-armour-dress. She really had a habit of being underdressed for these things. She kept looking as the slave put aside her armour, carefully resting it on one of the couches in the Val’Nal’Sarkoth’s appartment.
“Food wil be here in a cycle.” Gailen informed her as he returned, joining her back at the table. “You... didn’t get in to any trouble, didn’t you?”
“I managed to stay in Sharen-held and neutral districts on my way here.” She smoothed the fabric over her legs, inwardly flinching at how crumpled it was from cycles under armour. “I also meant because of... our earlier disagreement.” He waited until the slave that had come to deliver some drinks was gone before he spoke again. “You did mention not really... well, having a choice.”
“Zala’ess is too busy with planning to notice.” Shinae took her drink. “But... I probably would have been had she noticed.”
“Then we better make sure this works out.” He chuckled lightly. “I’d like to get to know you better, if I may.”
“Sure.” The Sharen couldn’t stop one corner of her mouth from quirking up. “I warn you that I am a very boring person though.”
“Even boring people can be interesting.” He smiled at her.
“You do realize that’s mutually exclusive, right?” She countered dryly.
They continued these little jokes back and forth as dinner arrived – some kind of stakes with strange vegetables and herbs she had never had had before – and it was quite a while until she headed home.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby SFI » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Commission by LordPanther

Shinae & Gailen Romance Chapter 4

She was nervously tugging on her sleeves. She and Gailen had had several more dates after she had gone through the trouble of getting through the entire damn warpit that was Chel’el’sussoloth by now, but it was not getting any easier for her. She still had to push down her cynical nature once in a while to keep from driving the Nal’Sarkoth away. At least she had better wardrobe-choices for her last few dates, wearing things more fitting for a Vel’Sharen.
She looked over at the bed. It had been freshly made, with some of the finer linen the Sharen had to offer – which was quite fine, selling some of the blankets the Sharen used could earn enough money to feed a family for a week.
Shinae bit her lip in nervousness. She and Gailen had decided to start mating today to try for the child that was expected of her. The protector-twin was not entirely sure she was ready for this, of that she was certain.
“My Lady Val?” A slave peeked around the door. “The Lord Val has arrived.”
“Lead him upstairs.” She shooed the male away, for a last time tugging on her clothes. It was the lilac dress she had dismissed at their first date for being ‘something for a second date’. Now that she wore it, she noticed it didn’t quite reach to her ankles. The flowing silk was held up with a decorative chest-plate made out of silver, carved with the images of dragons – which had small amethysts as eyes. The see-through lilac cape was held to her shoulders by the deep-purple top of the dress, though she had left out the thin silver bands around her arms as well as the silver bracers, since though they had looked quite nice she figured neither of them would have wanted to bother with taking off all those fiddly accessories come mating. For that reason she had also left out the necklace, something she now regretted as it made her feel quite naked.
“Well, I certainly would say you have outdone yourself wardrobe-wise.” Gailen smiled lightly when he entered the room. “It suits you.”
“I feel naked.” She admitted, walking over to him. She smiled lightly when he leaned down to kiss her hand.
“I can see why.” He moved a touch closer, briefly touching her bare neck with his hand. “So... dinner?” He smiled lightly when seeing the blush that had shot up said neck.
“Yes... dinner.” She led him to the table, being thankful that Chrys was not around for this, she’d have felt mortified. “It’s a bit more conservative this time around.”
“No problem.” He pulled back her chair. “Feeling nervous?”
“A bit.” She took a deep breath. Sharess, it felt almost good how she could just talk to him, without needing to consider her every word. “You.”
“I was, until I saw you.” Gailen leaned back a bit. “Now I feel mostly... eager, if you’ll forgive me for that.”
“I can live with it.” She pushed back her hair a bit. “I am not that hungry...”
“We can put in a few more dates if you prefer?” The black and green haired male offered, reaching for his drink.
“Nono, I can do this.” She quirked a small smile at him, reaching over to briefly touch his hand with hers. “There’s certainly worse lays to have.”
“You wound me.” He turned his hand, squeezing hers. “Let’s finish dinner then, shall we?”
Her blush darkened and the Sharen could only nod in answer.
She indeed didn’t eat much, though she felt a bit better when seeing that Gailen didn’t eat that much either.
Far too quickly the Sharen-slaves came to clear away the remnants of the food and utensils, leaving the two of them to proceed somewhere neither had been before.
“Ready?” Gailen rose from his seat, offering her his hand. Taking a last deep breath, she nodded when taking it. He pressed another kiss to it, leading her to the bed.
She felt her stomach make flips when he closed the distance between them, bringing their lips together for the first time.
Shinae relaxed at that, wrapping her arms around the green-clad male that was steadily pulling her closer to him.
“The armour is quite annoying...” The Nal’Sarkoth whispered, trailing his hand over the lower edge of the solid silver.
“Want to take it off?” His opposite coyly asked.
“Gladly.”
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:16 pm

Commission by Vlashrod

Nehleanee visiting her Beldrobbaen-family - Chapter 3

“Speaking of my mate, what about yours?” Ischa checked the teapot, finding it almost empty. “Are you ever going to introduce him?”
“He has his own duties to attend in Felde.” The Sharen watched her sister go for a tea-refill. “Perhaps you should visit at some point.”
“Doesn’t it rain there?” The Beldrobbaen returned, sitting down on her seat again. “Like water from the sky and all that?”
“That’s what hoods are for.” The older female smirked lightly. “And it’s mostly on the outskirts. The centre of the city is covered still with overhanging rock and is mostly dry.”
“Oh yeah.” Ischa leaned back a bit. “With towers hanging down like here, right?”
“Mmhhmm.” Nehleanee nodded lightly. “Snadhya’rune has one all to herself. Me and Dath’lyn live in a tower nearby.”
“You don’t live with your aunt?” Ischa sounded surprised. “Well, then again, there’s probably not enough space with both her and your wardrobe.” They both chuckled at that.
“Plus, I am not sure she’d appreciate little Shelaan to run around. She’s truly Zala’ess’ granddaughter, even without the naughty bedtime-stories.” Nehleanee sighed lightly at remembering an incident a few days before she and Dath had told the small girl she could join her mother on her next visit to Chel’el’sussoloth. The girl had quite adamantly requested her parents make her a little sister.
“Already checking the boys?” The grey-haired female smiled lightly. “Any nice interests?”
“Not yet, thank Sharess...” The purple-haired sister muttered softly. “I could not handle her also starting to request those stories my aunt does. Though I saw some nice boys her age in Felde. Other merchant-children... There’s not that many available men when it comes down to it.”
“The City was mostly for retreats from Mimaneid and Chel was it not? With merchant-guilds and retainers being most of the inhabitants...?” Ischa vaguely remembered the lessons on Felde that were taught in Orthorbbae’s history and politics classes.
“Yup.” The elder sister nodded lightly. “And of course, most of those merchant-guilds are not high-ranked enough to join with a Vel of Sharen, even if it’s only a great-grandchild of Zala’ess.”
“Are you sure there would be suitable males for a Val of Beldrobbaen then?” Ischa drank some more tea, one hand playing with a strand of her hair. “We are even more ‘restricted’ in that than you are.”
“Dath’lyn does have some peers who would be appropriate.” Nehle mused. “There’s one cousin of his mother... I think he would suit you.”
“I guess you can introduce me sh0uld I ever come to visit.” The Beldrobbaen answered. “Would I get my own tower then?”
“Towers are not included. Space is even more limited there than here in Chel. The city is quite surrounded by water, remember?” Her sister pointed out. “At most, you’d get one floor of the tower of his family. If that.”
“So it’d be more beneficial if I just searched for a Beldrobbaen?” The other smirked lightly. “Certainly space-wise. So you only share a room with Dath’lyn?”
“Well, after Shelaan’rel was born, we got some more space to get her her own room.” The Sharen reached for her own drink, refilling it afterwards. “It’s almost more space than I have in the Sharen-tower. Some of those rooms for daughters are tiny, let alone those assigned to granddaughters.”
“At least you didn’t need to share it with a protector-twin?” The grey-clad female reminded her sister.
“True.” Nehle nodded in agreement. “Still, I much prefer Felde above Chel’el’sussoloth and not only because it’s not filled to the ceiling with war and Sarghress.”
“It does sound quite lovely and peaceful.” Ischa mused, reclining in her seat. “Will you be sending Shelaan’rel to Orthorbbae once she’s old enough?”
“Probably not. Felde has its’ own school and I’ll probably send her there. It’s free of politics, unlike Orthorbbae. Half of the time one spends there is about making sure the child of a rival clan does not use you as knife-depository.” Nehleanee shook her head lightly. “I want Shelaan to be able to learn things without needing to worry about that.”
“And it’s an adequate alternative to Orthorbbae?” The Beldrobbaen wondered, leaning forward a bit.
“Certainly.” Nehle nodded once more, gesturing in the general direction of Felde. “Dath’lyn has attended that and I hope you would insinuate I’d mate with an idiot?”
“I wouldn’t dare.” The other female leaned back again with a smile, raising her hands in protection. “Can you blame me for wanting to know more about the city you want to drag me into? Besides, I have to make certain that all that colour is compensated by something good.”
“Some colour would not go amiss in your wardrobe, sister.” The Sharen gestured to the wool-pile with her head. “That’s like 90 balls in the white-black gradient and maybe two or three that are actual colours.”
“I can assure you that I have more coloured yarn at the bottom of the pile.” The Beldrobbaen pouted lightly. “Besides, I know a couple Beldrobbaen that would point out that those are not twenty balls of black, but rather balls of dark green, dark blue, charcoal, noir, obsidian...”
“Alright, alright, I get the hint.” This time it was Nehle that retreated with her hands raised. ”I can see why people say that the Beldrobbaen have broken under all the darkness. Goodness.”
Ischa shrugged lightly. “It wasn’t me that started that, just saying.”
“And that’s why it would certainly not hurt you if you got some colour in your life.” The Sharen toyed with her purple hair. “But honestly, Felde is a nice place. If I did not have my obligations here in Chel with Zala’ess, I’d certainly never leave that place.”
“The way you describe it, I can see why that would be the case.” The younger sister agreed, reaching beside her seat to pull up an in-progress knitting project. “Oh yeah, and this colour I am using to make this scarf here is onyx. It looks a bit like Obsidian, doesn’t it?”
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:37 am

Commission by Metzger

Alternate History - Chapter 4

Syphile watched Kel’noz leave with Ariel just a few cycles after their talk with Quain’tana. As they had returned to the outer gate from Ariel’s room - with Syphile carrying the bag with the girl’s possessions – they encountered Mel’ernach who had not appreciated the sight of her child with the tainted lapdog of the mother she hated so much – not that Ariel knew that, thank Sharess.
The oldest daughter of Quain’tana had attacked Syphile, smashing the tainted female into the wall. Ariel’s screams soon had brought more guards running. They had taken the older female away with threat of arms and mutilation, leaving Ariel with her caretaker who was struggling to breath properly.
“Are you alright?” The girl had asked in a terrified voice, relaxing when the other nodded lightly. Granted, had she not been tainted, she’d be feeling sore, but no need to tell the child that. She rubbed the bruises on her throat. Thankfully the high collar of her outfit was hiding those from her young charge.
“You look dishevelled.” Kel’noz greeted them upon their arrival at the door.
“We... ran into Mel’arnach.” Syphile whispered, looking pointedly at Ariel. “She... well...”
“I can imagine.” Even if he did not want to. “Are you alright?”
“Yeah.” Ariel was clutching part of Syphile’s cloak. “She’s scary. Why is she like that?”
“She has her reasons. I might tell them to you at some later point in time.” Kel’noz accepted the bag the tainted female offered him, holding it in one hand as his youngest sister joined him. “What about your cat, Ariel?”
“I’ll be watching it while she’s in Orthorrbae. Those vertical tubes you have in the towers to move around do not seem animal-friendly to me and it’d be sad if Ariel took her pet only to have it splatter half a dozen levels down within the moonturn.” Syphile told him, briefly resting her hand on Ariel’s shoulder. “You two will have to hurry if you want to get to Orthorrbae on time. Mel kind of delayed us.”
Now Syphile had returned to her rooms, where Fuzzy was meowing softly in the box it was in. “Yes, yes, I know you already miss her.” The tainted female sat down on the bed, slowly taking the small animal. “Small annoying fuzz-ball.” In answer, the next meow was far louder than it needed to be. Oh Sharess, why had she promised Ariel she’d take care of the damn cat?
Syphile continued to administer her districts, even performing some odd errands Quain’tana demanded of her, until Kel’noz returned to the fortress a few moons after Ariel had left for Orthorrbae.
A few cycles into his return, she knocked on his door, only entering when receiving a soft affirmative.
“How is it going?” The tainted female softly asked, looking at the male sitting behind his desk. He didn’t look like things were going well. A soft meow came from behind her, Fuzzy walking into the room and jumping onto the stone table. “Kel?”
“She was attacked.” He muttered darkly, running one hand through his long hair. “After the first combat-lesson, not even a week into her stay.”
“What? Why!?” His adopted sister rushed closer. “I thought Orthorrbae would be better for her!? How could something like this happen within a week? She’s far too meek to have made enemies in that short time-frame.”
“She found enemies by her gender; they discovered that she’s a female.” He leaned back in his seat. “Something about one of them making a crotch-grab during sparring and noticing that there was nothing there to actually grab.”
“Is she alright?” Syphile demanded, feeling her heart contract. A small corner of her mind reminded her that if Ariel did not make adulthood, they’d both be in trouble with Quain’tana. There was no way that Mel would birth another child while the Mercenary Queen was alive. Would her Ill’haress accept a child of the tainted failure?
“She was stabbed and fell down almost the entire tower. Apparently, it was the Vloz’ress boy who both stabbed her and took her keystone so her floater stopped working just as she was in the tube heading up to my chambers.” The purple-eyed male sighed in defeat. “But she was found by an empath who managed to inform me, so she survived, thank Sharess.” He reached over, absentmindedly petting the small cat beside him. “She’s back in my tower, but this will complicate things greatly. I can already tell that she’s more focused on staying alive than her lessons.”
“That’s an understatement.” Syphile’s voice actually managed to rise several octaves as she said that. “I know what the females do with boys that are foolish and stupid enough to wander into the Crescent. I can only imagine that the fate of girl walking into one of the towers is little better.”
“I know.” He hissed back. “Do you think I am taking this lightly?”
“Considering she’s apparently still in there while people are trying to kill her, yes. Yes, I think you are taking this lightly.” The female pointed in the general direction of the school. “You have to get her out of there, Kel’noz. They’ll kill her at best and do Sharess-knows-what at worst.”
“I can’t.” He abruptly rose from his seat. “What do you think will Quain’tana say if we pull Ariel out of Orthorrbae? She’d consider her a failure. I think we can safely say that you know what she’d do with her then.” He pointed at her blood-red eyes.
Syphile froze at that, averting her eyes. “Yes...” She only spoke after a loaded silence. “But will it be so much better if she dies or fails [i]after[/í] her stay? We could still find her another teacher here. We still have time to salvage this. Will that still be the case after the first five years of study are done?”
“She still has five years to recover. She’ll manage.” Kel’noz stated sharply. “Besides, if her grades are well enough, Quain’tana might not even bother with the whole incident.”
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:06 pm

Commission by Metzger

Alternate History - Chapter 5

“And what if she doesn’t? What if Ariel’s grades are bad come the five year-mark? It’s the first time something like this happened to her; it will surely affect her in some way and I want to bet not in a good way.” Syphile demanded sharply. “Who was involved in this? Can’t you punish them? You’re the Sharess-damned Headmaster of the tower!”
“I can’t just punish a Sharen, Beldrobbaen and Vloz’ress like that.” He dryly countered. “It seems you did not pay attention to the Politics-classes when you were at Orthorrbae. If the boys let that slip to their families somehow, our clan could get in trouble. Two of them are related to the Ill’haresses of their clans and the Sharen is one of Zala’ess’ sons. You know how she is with her brood.”
“You probably are the father of the Beldrobbaen if he’s Waes’soloth’s, for Sharess’ sake.” The tainted female pointed out, continuing with something of a snarl at the look on his face. “Oh, don’t look like that at me, the rumours about that have been floating around for ages. I’m quite frankly surprised that mother hasn’t confronted you about it.”
“Regardless of that...” Kel’noz’ ear-tips were ever so lightly flushed as he mentally shook himself back onto the subject. “I don’t think that’ll work with Khal. Even in the purely hypothetical instance that I am his sire, I sincerely doubt his mother would have told him for fear of what it would do if people found out.” He had to resist the urge to ask how she found out and who else knew. His relationship with Waes’soloth was not the subject, nor was it in any way urgent.
“Then ask his mother to do so.” Syphile almost threw her arms into the air in exasperation. “Ariel needs the protection. I’m sure you can convince Waes to nudge her son.”
Quain’tana’s son sighed in mild annoyance. “I can try, but that might just as well backfire spectacularly if he’s one of these ‘modernizing’ Beldrobbaen that reject their old ways and the wills of the old guard. Besides, that will not protect her outside of Orthorrbae. For five years it might, as she and they can’t leave the school, but after that I don’t think she’ll be much safer if the other boys think she got them into trouble. By now, surely the news that she is female has spread to her other classmates, perhaps even the other classes of my tower.”
“She can get a guard. Maybe not one of the Fallen until Quain accepts her...” Syphile thought out loud. “Surely they wouldn’t try anything if she has an armed guard with her?”
“How about that guard you seem to hang around with so much?” The older male smiled lightly at being able to talk about someone else’s romances. “Jerk’ol or something, wasn’t it?”
“Good in bed, not so good with anything else.” His sister muttered, rolling her eyes. “I wouldn’t trust him to guard the pile of trash outside our walls, let alone the potential heiress to the Val of mother-killing Sarghress.” She smirked lightly at his widened eyes. “What, is that not what Waes’soloth does with you?”
“My sex-life is none of your business.” Kel’noz frowned lightly. “How is Ariel supposed to pay for her guard then? Normally, it’d be...”
“I’ll save up some money for when she is allowed to leave Orthorrbae in five years.” She toyed with her red cloak. “I mean, North Cliff doesn’t give me that much money yet, but it should be enough that I can get her enough ada for a good fighting-slave. Perhaps one of the Black Dragon pit-fighters?”
“I’m not sure if that is a good place to look for a guard. Those matches are fixed, you know.” Kel’noz sat down on his chair again.
“They still need some knowledge of fighting to pull of the fixed results.” Syphile pointed out, heading for the door. “I’ll see about the money and you talk to Waes?”
“I’ll try.” Her brother sighed. “I’ll need to return to Orthorrbae soon. What will you be doing?”
“Get back to administrating North Cliff and watching over a cat and a toy...” She looked around. “Speaking of which, where is that grey thing?” She distinctly recalled the animal having followed her into the room. She was answered with a mew coming from the low couch in a corner of the Headmaster’s fortress-office. “Ah, there you are.” She picked it up by the neck-scruff, dropping it on her arm while leaving the room. “Perhaps write a short letter to Ariel. Students are allowed those, right?”
“Of course they are.” The male behind the desk chuckled lightly. “If you finish it within the cycle, I can take it along for you. Saves you the bother of having to send a runner.”
“I’ll be quick about it.” She promised, returning to her own rooms.
A good while later, Syphile was looking over the letter she had written. It was a short one, since she had never been one for words; another shortcoming in Quain’tana’s mind, no doubt, as she wanted her daughters to be capable of swaying thousands with a mere sentence. Still, at least it got the point across – or so she hoped, of course – reminding the young girl that Quain’tana had started her life on the streets, with plenty of hardships she had had to overcome on an almost daily basis up until where she had officially founded the Sarghress and later gained the Val-title. Which had been an impressive feed in and of itself, as Diva’ratrika had insisted on two Great Clans endorsing her after even conquering a district instead of the customary one-of-these the other clans had to fulfil for a chance to rise to power.
In a small side-note, she added that both Fuzzy and Wolfie were well and that the cat was close to adult-size by now. She figured that it might cheer up the girl. She briefly wondered if she should tell her about the plan to get a guard for when she was allowed to leave Orthorrbae, but decided against it.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Commission by Gunbird

Faen does not approve Set after this page

“No.” Ariel was pulled back from the two Ssu. “No more adventures.” Behind her stood Faen, the Sullisin’rune glowering at her lover. By some miracle of Sharess, the smaller drow managed to drag the taller Sarghress out of the room while the shape-shifted female could only object impotently.
By the time they reached Ariel’s room – the baby had incidentally not been crying when they passed by the room – the empath still looked like she was about to give everyone in a five-room-radius a glower that made it seem like Quain’tana possessed the biggest smile this side of the Nidavellir.
“Did you have to drag me like that through the entire fortress?” The Sarghress was rubbing her neck where her clothes had digged into her skin, changing her hair back to what it used to be while doing so. “I’m surprised my clothes held for all that.”
“That’s what you’re worried about?” The light-blue haired female demanded, glaring at her lover. “How can you just start planning to run off into more trouble now already? We literally just came back from Felde where you nearly lost your arm only to end up in that Vloz’ress-thing and now you already want to go deal with the trouble in Chiri and Shan’s clan?”
“Do you really think they could handle the problems of an entire clan on their own?” Ariel counter-demanded, rubbing her arms. “They can use my help, Faen. Look what happened when Kiel tried to solve her clan’s problems on her own: her sister got eaten by a demon that nearly destroyed everything.”
“They just need to pick up the new Holy Mother and they won’t be alone anymore.” Faen pointed out, gesturing outside. “You’re needed here, Ariel, with your siblings. Not out there.”
“If it’s that dangerous, that’s one more good reason for me to join our friends, Faen.” The still light-grey skinned female got up, pacing the room lightly. “We already lost Shala. Do you want to risk losing them too? How many people do the Kyorl have by now? Certainly almost the same amount as the Sarghress. I can’t get even half of a small strike-force to change, how are they supposed to change an entire clan full of fanatics?”
“We nearly lost you a good couple times.” The normal-skinned drowolath almost hissed the words. “Do you think I want to risk losing you!? Chiri and Shan are dear friends to me and I certainly don’t want to lose anyone so soon after Shala, but you’re my lover! I can’t lose you most of all the people in the Underworld, Ariel. What do you think would happen if Quain’tana loses you now? What do you think would happen to the Clan? To your little sister? Who do you think will raise her if you end up dying?”
“I’m not going to die.” The taller female stated in exasperation. “I survived all those other things too, didn’t I?”
“You lost an arm.” The smaller female build herself up in front of the other. “And yes, Kalki was responsible for that, but it still happened. You were lucky that you managed to get a new one, but at some point anyone’s luck runs out. Remember how Diva told us all those historic stories?”
“We’re not in a story.” Ariel backed off a bit, raising her hands in the air defensively. “You weren’t like this all the other times I volunteered for things. You even encouraged me several times.”
“That was before you nearly died several times.” The Sullisin almost snarled, curling up in herself and wrapping her arms around herself. “The slaver-district, Felde... I mean, I know I’ll be left behind at some point when all of you get your promotions to whatever rank you’re going to get, but I don’t want to be left behind because you’re all dying around me.”
“We’re not going to die.” Quain’tana’s granddaughter reached for her lover, wrapping her arms around the smaller form. “No one else is going to die.”
“Stay with me.” The small whisper floated up to her, arms closing around her middle tightly as a face buried itself in her chest. “Just this once.”
“I guess it might be better if we let them try first.” Ariel sighed, tightening her arms around her lover. “Shall we go visit the baby and the boys?”
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:54 pm

Commission by Vlashrod

Nehleanee after her Mother died - Chapter 1

The battle at the Sarghress had gone well, everyone told her. Even with the mercenaries beating off the Sharen-forces after just a little less than a fortnight of fighting it had been a success with the decimation of their forces and Quain’tana being rendered barren by her aunt Sarv’swati.
On some level, Nehleanee could agree with this, but right now something else drowned that out: her mother had died. She wasn’t entirely sure when and how, only that she had been brought back to the Sharen tower at the end of the fighting.
Now that things had quieted down again – and her grandmother was busy with several minor clans fighting for the position of Val the Nabhan’veaka had left – Nehle had taken her mother’s dragon who was slated to become a general dragon afterwards, to travel across Chel’el’sussoloth to the clan of her father. Contact had been moderately sparse after her mother had taken another mate and the Beldrobbaen just a decade ago had taken another one as well, but right now she wanted – perhaps needed – to spend some time with him.
Her father was in his quarters when she arrived, reading a book. It took him one look at her to realize why she had come. “I’m sorry about what happened.” He put aside his book, rising to meet her halfway. He rested his hand on her back, leading her to the couch. “She was a fine woman.”
“Yes.” Nehle allowed him, sitting down where he put her. “Is it bad I can’t even be sad anymore?”
“Just numb.” He guessed, calling for a slave to fetch refreshments. “I remember how I felt when my mother died. Are you going to be okay over there?”
“I’m over a century old, father.” The half- Beldrobbaen sighed in defeat. “Grandmother has already offered me a job now that I can no longer depend on my mother’s funds.”
“That’s good.” He smiled lightly. “Just call upon me if you need anything, I am sure I can provide.”
“Your new mate is that well-off?” The purple-haired female tried to joke, only to feel it fall flat.
“My entire clan is that well-off.” He patted her shoulder briefly, reaching over to offer her some food. “Oh, and I have to warn you: my youngest is around, so she might rush in randomly.”
“And that is warning-worthy why and how?” With some distaste, Nehleanee reached for the offering, taking some cookies and a cup of tea.
“She’s... special.” The grey-haired male rolled his eyes lightly. “Lively, shall we say. And currently only six.”
“Ah yes, you send a letter about that, didn’t you?” She forced herself to eat a cookie, finding it tasting more like sand than anything else in her mouth. Despite everything, the Beldrobbaen did not make their cookies out of sand as far as she could tell. “Is...something?” She shrugged apologetically.
“Ischa Val’Beldrobbaen.” Her sire reminded her helpfully. “I can see if I can find her if you wish? As said, she should be around here somewhere.”
“Might as well while I am here.” She shrugged lightly, putting the other cookies back on the table while the black-clad male rose to find a small child. He returned a short while later with a small girl dressed in dark-grey, her white hair in a crown-braid around her head.
“Ischa, this is your older sister, Nehle. Nehle, this is Ischa.” The male pushed the small form forward. “Her caretaker asked me to watch her since she has to attend other duties.”
Nehle looked the girl over. Big grey eyes looked at her over what seemed to be a spider-plushie. The small form was dressed in a dark-grey dress with a black vest. “Hello sister.”
“’ello.” Boldly the young Beldrobbaen let go of her father’s hand and climbed onto the couch beside her sister. “Was wrong with your eyes?” The big eyes were fixed on her face now.
Apparently, her makeup had not managed to hide the redness of crying. She should have waited longer before visiting her father if a mere child saw through it.
“Nothing.” The Sharen shook her head, almost being relieved when their father distracted her sister with some cookies.
“While I was looking for Ischa, someone asked me for my assistance with something.” The older drow said after a while. “Can you handle being with her for half a cycle?”
“Sure.” She could probably just ignore her sister if need be. How bad could Beldrobbaen-children be anyway?
All too soon, she realized that there had to have been some reason for her father to warn her about the young child. Oh, it was calm as could be expected from the spider-clan which prided itself on these things, but in that calmness she managed to fit more activity than a Sullisin’rune.
“You can’t sit still, I take it?” The Sharen glanced ever so briefly at the small child. “I think any more, and you are vibrating in place.” She was answered with a big, wide and very unBeldrobbaen grin. “Are we sure I am the one who is a non-Beldrobbaen parent?”
“Uhm...” That seemed to have sincerely confused the child. “Think so?”
Nehle snorted lightly.
“I like your outfit.” Came a small voice after a while, one hand tugging on the fur draped over Nehle’s shoulder. “It’s soft. I want to have soft too.”
The purple-haired female looked at the hand in her fur. “Want to put it on?” She asked, reaching up to unclasp it. “Here.” She put it around the small neck like a scarf.
It was hilariously oversized for the six year-old, nearly drowning her head in it. Ischa was giggling, snuggling into it. “I like soft. I’ll make soft when I am big.”
“Sure you do.” The sight got a small quirk of the mouth-corner in answer. “It’s not very Beldrobbaen. You’re not supposed to stand out, remember.”
“I’ll make it really flat?” The girl pouted with a sincerely bewildered face.
Nehle snorted lightly. “I don’t think that’ll work.”
“I’ll make it work.” The Beldrobbaen girl declared with a mixture of pride and stubbornness. “I like soft.”
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Tue May 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Commission by Metzger

Alternate History - Chapter 6

“Kel!” The tainted daughter of Quain’tana was forced to run even to the outer gate of the Sarghress-compound to catch her brother before he left for Orthorrbae. “Sharess...” Breathing heavily, she had to lean on her knees for a moment to catch her breath.
“Got a letter?” His mouth-corner quirked up at seeing her red face. “And it’s not that far from your room to her.”
“First... went to yours.” Taking a deep breath, she righted herself. “Yes, I have a letter here. Sorry it took so long, but Fuzzy decided to use it to nap on.” She offered him the neatly folded piece of paper. “That beast gets vicious when I interrupt its’ naps. How Ariel dealt with that is beyond me.”
“I can ask?” Kel’noz chuckled now. “Probably something like ‘scratch behind left ear.’” He suggested when putting it securely in his pocket. “But I really must go now. I’ll inform you of how things go during my next return to the fortress.”
“That’s appreciated.” Syphile nodded lightly, rolling her shoulders lightly before sighing. “Well, I must travel to my district now. Some kind of dispute that I need to settle.” She groaned lightly. “Why can’t people settle their own differences?”
“Because that’s how wars start?” The male snorted, turning his wolf down the road heading into the main cavern of Chel’el’sussoloth. “Good luck... sister.”
“Same.” She smiled lightly at the compliment he gave her with that title. “Wish Ariel well from me... brother.”

Upon his return to Orthorrbae, Kel’noz send for Ariel. Hopefully the letter and news from home would cheer her up. He looked at the closed piece of paper on his desk, waiting for the girl to come.
When she arrived, he almost flinched. She was still pale, arms wrapped around her stomach as if to protect it from more attacks.
“You called, brother?” She slunk through the room, standing near his desk. The sight reminded him an awful lot of Syphille when she had fallen from Quain’tana’s grace. That could not happen again.
He moved in his seat, beckoning her closer to him. “A letter from Syphile.” He took the piece of paper from his desk, offering it to her.
“Oh...” Ariel took it, looking at it hesitantly.
“You can sit down on the couch.” He gestured to the piece of furniture to the side of the room. “We can talk after.”
“Oh.” She seemed to shrink even more, but obeyed and climbed on the soft pillows. Curling up in a small ball against the backrest, she opened it and started reading. He watched for a few moments before turning to his own paperwork. He resisted sighing in frustration.
Just a short while later, she had moved up to his desk again, the letter neatly folded in one hand.
“And?” He put aside his papers, turning back to her again. “What news did she tell you?”
“I’m sure you know since you were there.” She muttered, but he noticed that she looked more relaxed than when she came inside. “Fuzzy is doing well.”
“Oh yes, she mentioned that.” One mouth-corner quirked up. “Speaking of which, she wanted me to ask you how to deal with Fuzzy when he takes... badly-placed naps.”
“Scratch his lower back.” The young girl promptly informed him. “Or put a basket or bowl somewhere. He will nap in that.”
“I’ll inform her of that.” He sat up again. “Anything else I need to pass on?”
“Nah.” The child shrunk in herself again, looking away from him.
“I’m sure she’d appreciate knowing how you are doing.” He sighed lightly. “I had to tell her of your... incident as she was your caretaker for your entire life. She worries for you, Ariel.”
“I’m fine.” The youngest Sarghress finally looked up now. “Faen helps.”
“Faen?” That was a girl’s name if he had ever heard one. How had Ariel met her?
“Faen’arae Val’Sullisin’rune.” She informed him. “The empath that... that found me after I fell.” And there when their eye-contact in. “The one...”
“The one that informed me of what had happened to you.” He finished her sentence, gaze softening. “Well, if you are certain. I take it that she’s where you go to when you leave the tower?”
“You know...?” Her voice was a high squeak now. “Yeah, that’s where I go. You... you don’t mind, right?”
“It’s alright.” He stated with a sigh. “Try not to get caught though. Your classmates knowing is one thing, but if word gets out to Snadhya’rune is might get even worse.”
“How could things get worse though? They tried to kill me!” She exclaimed her newest shyness forgotten.
“Believe me, falling into the hands of Snadhya is a far worse fate than death.” He almost wanted to add ‘it’s what happened to Mel’arnach’, but he managed to stop himself before doing so. He needed to allow at least a small chance to reconcile his twin with her child if he wanted Mel to ever be able to leave her den after Quain’tana would die. That would never happen if the next Ill’haress only saw the eldest Mercenary-daughter as a monster and traitor. But neither could he bring up Syphile as an example, because her raising ought to have earned her the right to decide and perform that reveal herself. At least, that is what he figured. “You can outgrow this, become stronger than those boys and make them regret what they did... But you can never fully recover from that Sharen getting her hands on you.”
He smiled lightly when he briefly reached down to rest a hand on her shoulder. “How are classes?”
“They’re okay.” She sighed softly. “May I leave? I need to read things for History.”
“Of course.” He pulled back his hand, returning to sitting properly behind his desk. “Try not to let them affect you too much.”
“I... I’ll try.” The hand around the letter tightened, but the girl headed out of the room again without another word. Soon he heard the soft hum of a floater leaving the area in front of his office. Being sure she was out of earshot, he groaned lightly, leaning back and covering his eyes with one hand. “Perhaps Syphile was right in that I should try talking to Waes’soloth...” He let the hand fall down again. “When I have more time, I have to ask her how she knows though.”
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:40 pm

Commission by Metzger

Alternate History - Chapter 7

“Well, I was not aware we had a date.” Kel’noz was greeted by Waes’soloth with mere amusement. A centure ago, he might have been defenestrated for entering her rooms unannounced and uninvited. “Have things turned that bad?”
“Yes.” He snorted lightly. “Because that is certainly the only reason I visit you.” He leaned against the door, looking her over. “Are you busy?”
“I do not appreciate that question.” She put aside the paperwork, rising from behind her desk to walk over to him. “Bad things usually follow it.”
“That seems debatable, all things considered...” He countered, watching as she stopped a short distance from him. “You don’t complain. But yes... this time, it might be uncomfortable subjects I want to talk about with you.”
“Oh Goddess... what did Khal do now?” She gestured to her couch, seating herself on her armchair.
“What makes you think it was him?” Kel’noz sat down opposite of her, crossing his arms lightly.
“Because I know in whose tower I put him.” The Beldrobbaen Ill’haress answered softly. “And what else would you need private time to talk about? Surely not your relationship after all this time.”
“Well, apparently Syphile knew for a while we’re together.” The Sarghress muttered. “But not important right now.”
He was answered with a raised eyebrow. “You trust her to keep the secret then? I’d rather not Quain find out.”
“Surprisingly enough, I do.” He sighed lightly. “How likely would Khal be to listen to you?”
“Oh Sharess, what did he do?” She leaned forward a bit, frowning now. “And I think I might be able to get him to do what I want... he’s still pretty obedient, even with slowly leaning towards those new generations.”
“Well... he might have helped stab my younger sister?” Kel’noz awkwardly admitted.
“How the Nether did he get into the female part of Orthorrbae?” His unofficial mate demanded sharply.
“Not the female part...” Realizing he was just confusing Waes’soloth now, he sighed again. “You remember the trouble Quain had with her heirs? She has a new one now – Ariel – who has potential, but... Syphile is a poor teacher for combat and the finer things needed to being a good heir and...”
“And you volunteered your own services and took the girl to Orthorrbae?” She finished her sentence. “Let me guess, the stabbing occured when they found out she was a girl? I could have told you that would happen. Girls might use boys for practice and things like that, but it’s well established that boys would certainly not shy from doing likewise. What were you thinking in taking her? It was asking for trouble.”
“What else were we supposed to do?” He sharply countered. “Syphile failed for a reason, Waes. She herself admitted that Ariel needed a different teacher for combat at the very least and many others probably besides. We could not possibly entrust a subhouse with raising the heiress of the Val’Sarghress. You certainly wouldn’t do either, I bet. And you know Quain’tana’s stance on Snadhya’rune so the Crescent was certainly no option at any point.”
“But disguising her as a boy in one of the towers?” The old-fashioned Val leaned back into the armchair. “That was honestly the best idea you had?”
“Since I was the only one Quain could trust with? Yes, yes, it was.” He made a face, gesturing in the vague direction of his clan’s fortress. “Ariel is just about the last chance to get a proper heir that will not turn the clan into a mess... one way or another, that is. Or do you really want Suube to effectively rule the greatest army this side of the Underworld?”
“You did mention Kiol has no mind for the battlefield.” She conceded. “So what does this have to do with Khal?”
“He apparently supplied the boy who stabbed her with the knife and might have goaded him into it as well.” Kel’noz hated talking badly about her children, partially because they were also his – carrying the risk she might start blaming him for their misdeeds – and partially because she always looked so hurt whenever he did.
“What do you want me to do about that though? Tell him not to do it anymore?” She abruptly got up from her seat, sharply turning away from him. “How would people perceive me if I did that?”
“They wouldn’t find out.” He immediately joined her, resting one hand on her shoulder.
“Up until where he complains to his friends that his mother tells him not to stab a girl in his tower.” The older drow stated softly. “They will tell it to their parents and at best, they’d mock me for being all soft-hearted and at worst I’ll have an entire incident on my hands from my Dev’esses wondering why I am protecting a Sarghress and demanding explanations.” She looked at him from behind her hair. “How am I supposed to explain that to them without revealing... all this?”
“True.” He deflated lightly. “Not even light nudges?”
“That I can try.” She offered. “But those might not work since I’d have to do them through letters. Who knows how he is with reading those.”
“Well, if he is like either of us, he would read them.” The Sarghress chuckled, pecking a light kiss on her cheek. “Now how much time did you have again?”
“Not enough for that, I fear.” She smiled warmly at the gesture, then waved her hand at the pile of papers on her desk. “I need to finish about half ‘as soon as possible’ and just a little less than the other half ‘as soon as you have time’. You definitely know how much paperwork the leader of a Great Clan has. I am willing to bet quite a bit Quain complains regularly.”
“Less than a Headmaster, no doubt.” He mused, walking over. “Well, I suppose I must come back another time for fun then. I’m sure Khal will give me excuses at the rate things are going.”
“Have his mother excuse his actions with her body?” Waes’soloth demanded fake-incredulously. “Get out, mangy mutt before I make you for your assumptions.” Her smirk belied the seriousness of the threat by a fair margin.
“As you command.” He stole another kiss before leaving the room.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Commission by Metzger

Alternate History - Chapter 8

“So you are one of Ash’waren’s daughters?” Syphile was escorting her young charge and the Sullisin’rune friend to the slave-markets of Chel’el’sussoloth. Now that Ariel was allowed to leave the school-cavern, Syphile had decided she might as well escort the young potentially-to-be heiress to buy a slave that could be her bodyguard until Quain’tana would deign to put the Fallen under Ariel’s control.
“Yes.” The older girl nodded lightly.
“It’s nice you two are friends.” The tainted female stated softly. “Perhaps we can visit Fuzzy after we’re done here. It’s doing quite well, unlike my cloak of course.”
The two girls giggled in answer, following her.
“So where exactly are we going?” Ariel softly asked, feeling a bit self-concious in the clothes the Sullisin’rune had put her in before Syphile had appeared to take them.
“The slave-market.” Syphile answered, resisting her urge to smirk at the get-up of her young charge. The two small forms dressed in white and light purple were clashing horrible with her own blood-red and black get-up. “And perhaps the Black Dragon if we can’t find something around here. Having a slave that can fight will really keep your back free should those boys try something again outside of Orthorrbae.”
“You think they’d still do that after five years?” Ariel shrunk a bit, almost automatically looking around in distrust.
“I do believe you told me about what they did during last year’s tower-battle?” The older female softly counter-asked. “Or rather, what the Vloz’ress did. It’s obvious that they still want to make you pay for being in their class. They can’t do it in Orthorrbae anymore since the teachers are watching, making it all the more likely that they’d try something outside.” She really wanted to spare Ariel more upset, but the girl had to know how things were before something worse happened.
“Probably also because I can’t go back to the tower anymore anyway.” Ariel muttered darkly, refering to the letter Syphile and Kel’noz had told her about just two days ago. Snadhya’rune had discovered that she was a girl and made a claim. By all appearances, the other Headmasters would not back Kel’noz in keeping her in the Towers, meaning she’d have to leave Orthorrbae after just five years of teaching.
“That too.” Syphile nodded lightly. “You can still see Faen during her breaks, at least?” She looked at the Sullisin’rune walking beside them.
“Yeah.” Looking down sadly, Ariel did not notice the man she was on collision-course with, running straight into him.
“Hey, watch it, brat!” Despite the small girl hardly being enough to faze him, the man was certainly annoyed as if she had pushed him into a pile of tiktikki-shit. “The nether do you think you’re doing!?”
“Leave her alone.” Syphile shot forward, positioning herself between him and the kids. She could smell the chocolate on him. Great, high people... Those were always fun.
“Teaching a brat not to walk against people.” He was just a bit small than she was, though his weird hairdo certainly added a few inches. “You raise her? Did a crap job, that’s for certain.”
“Maybe your mother should have taught you not to spend all your money on chocolate.” Syphile snarled back, seeing from her eyecorner that Ariel and Faen had moved back a bit. Good girls. “How about we both just move on and not get to blows.”
“You’re one to talk, bitch.” There was a reason why Syphile had wanted Ariel to get another teacher for combat... the most important being that she sucked at it for the most part. Perhaps had Kel’noz been there, the punch would never have hit. As he was at Orthorrbae however, the tainted female did get hit. And for the first time in a good while, she felt pain. Perhaps later, she’d marvel at him apparently being able to hit her hard enough for her to feel it.
Ariel screamed, much like she had done when Mel had attacked them on the way to the exit of the fortress five years ago. But this time there were no guards to rush to their defense.
Syphile snarled again, holding her stomach with one hand before attacking the man in turn. She felt anger burn in her mind while her hand connected with his jaw. From her eye-corner she saw that his slave seemed to not care at all about what was happening.
They exchanged some more punches, every bit of pain seemingly fueling her anger. In the end, even while being bad at it, the untrained commoner could not win of a trained Val.
Breathing heavily, she looked down upon her opponent. He was on the ground in front of her, neck broken with the force she had thrown him away from her. Well, that was awkward.
“Syphile?” Ariel whispered, though the tainted female only heard her because the small group was dead-silent.
“That... was new.” Quain’tana’s adopted daughter moved back a few steps.
“It was me.” Faen spoke up, tears in her eyes and voice. “I... I am not that good with my empathy yet... and...”
“And it got out of control?” Syphile had heard of that happening to untrained empaths, but had figured that a daughter of Ash’waren would have had enough training to have it under control, even this young. Well, she’d not say anything just yet. It was obvious that the girl felt bad enough as is. “I guess that can happen.”
“What now?” Ariel moved closer to her, wrapping her arms around herself while looking at the dead male.
The tainted female looked around. Aside from the slave, no one had been around. Or if they had been, they had left. “Let’s go get a drink. I need it. You’re coming too.” She added in an afterthought to the dark elf slave. It was probably not worth anything in a fight, but in the worst case she could probably get a fair bit of ada for a dark elf. “I know a place nearby.” She walked a bit tenderly, her body sore from the punishment she had endured, though she tried to hide it as much as she could.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:29 pm

Commission by Metzger

Alternate History - Chapter 9

“Well, that happened.” Syphile looked at the children sitting on the opposite side of the table. She could still feel the adrenaline coursing through her veins. “Not the thing I wanted to have happen on your first trip to the city, but alas.”
“Does… does that happen often!?” Ariel demanded, hands around her mug with mushroom beer – the only beverage Syphile could pay for without having to go back to the fortress to get more to afford a proper fighting-slave.
“At times.” The tainted female admitted. “It’s usually easily to avoid, but he was high on chocolate. It lowers inhibitions. Perhaps he thought he could get us beaten up enough to get away with our money.”
“People in Orthorrbae sometimes eat chocolate, but they don’t attack random people.” Faen spoke up, her discomfort at the situation a veritable cloud around her.
“Orthorrbae chocolate is diluted and since they are smaller body-wise, they can’t eat as much like an adult.” Syphile explained, looking over at the slave beside her in distaste. The girl had already finished an entire mug and was leering over at the ones of the others. “He probably loaded up on nearly pure cocoa, by the looks of things.”
“Stole it.” The slave slurred. “Say, can I get another one?”
“Sharess, no.” The older Val answered immediately. “You’re a slave, you won’t be getting beer aside from that one mug.”
“But I need it.” Sharess, the whining noise was already getting on her nerves.
“What you need is a week in a cell to get over your addiction.” Syphile countered. “How did your master manage to make you an alcoholic when you are probably not even an adult yet?” And why would he waste the money on that, she added mentally, but did not say out loud.
“It’s to help with my headache.” Came the answer, stated as assuredly as if they were talking about which way the ceiling was.
“It’s called a ‘hang-over’…” Ariel’s caretaker dryly pointed out. She smiled just a bit to the giggles coming from the identically-clad girls. “No wonder he never thought about selling you.”
“What’s your name anyway?” Ariel spoke up.
“Liriel, mistress.” The slave stated.
Well, at least the slave had manners. Syphile rolled her eyes lightly. She couldn’t really sell an alcoholic slave, so that was no longer an option. Probably a week with Sil’lice would solve that problem, but then the slave would be hardly worth anything. Maybe she could lock ‘Liriel’ into a cell for a week. Which raised the problem of how to explain to Quain’tana that she needed a cell for a week. Her standing in the Mercenary Queen’s graces had improved when Ariel started to prove herself at least a potential good heir, but Syphile doubted it was good enough for something like that.
“I’ll guess we might as well eat something while we’re here.” She mused. “I think I saw a potato-bug cart outside. Now I’m just wondering if I can trust you with money…” She threw a flat stare at Liriel, who seemed to be trying to get the last drops of beer out of her mug. Apparently, even the mere suggestion of going ‘cold turkey’ had driven the girl into a beer-acquisition-panic. Ariel and Faen found the sight quite amusing. “Guess I got to go myself. Don’t let her get any more beer. The more she gets, the longer it will take to get her un-addicted.”
Leaving the three around the table, she checked her purse while walking outside. She might have enough to get potato-bugs for everyone. Though she’d have to haggle with whatever slaver she found a good fighting-slave at. Perhaps she should have taken Kel’noz’ offer to borrow some of his money…
Too late to go back now though. It’d mean the entire day would be wasted, what with Klar’bol being hours of walking from the Sarghress-fortress.
In the end she had to haggle a bit with the potato-bug salesman so that she could pay with the non-ada coins she had in her pouch. Sharess, since when had potato-bugs become that expensive?
Returning to their table in the tavern with four sticks of bugs, she suddenly got an idea about how she could convince Quain’tana to get her a cell for however long it’d be to get the slave clean of her alcohol-addiction. At the table, Ariel and Faen were talking to the slave, the young Sarghress looking quite relaxed as the pink-clad slave told some kind of story about a ‘Queen Blueberry’. It took her a few moments to realize that Liriel was talking about herself in that story. Yup, a week in a cell seemed like a better and better idea.
Giving the sticks to the youngsters, she sat down in her seat. “Ariel, would you like to have Liriel as your own slave? It might be a good idea in the long run.”
“My own slave?” Ariel blinked a bit, looking over at the pink-clad girl. “What’d I do with her though?”
“For now, probably send her to the kitchens after her week in the cell.” Syphile gestured to the drunken mess. “Later on, when you are old enough to get duties, she can do some menial work for you. I’ll help you pay for her food and clothes for now until you have your own income.”
“No one makes Queen Blueberry do menial tasks!” The slave exclaimed, putting down her mug with force. It was almost dry on the inside from how desperate the dark elf had been with getting every last drop. “Your declaration will be forgiven if you swear fealty to me instead!”
“Well, at least you fit with your previous master.” The tainted female stated while the two youngsters broke out in loud laughter. “Let’s hope you get rid of that attitude in the cell, or I’ll sell you and get Ariel a proper slave. I’m sure you wouldn’t want that. Who knows where a slave ends up that had two different owners by age 30 or whatever.”
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SFI » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Made by Megaceros
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Previous

Return to Fanfics and Fanart