Have Drowtales inspired stories and art? Share it here!

Silk & Steel - A fanmix for Zala'ess

Silk & Steel - A fanmix for Zala'ess

Postby AthenAltena » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Truth is I've had several of these on the back burner for a bit but I'm putting them up gradually so as not to spam you guys. :P

This was made with main universe Zala in mind but many of these also work with Alternate Zala from the DD story about her and Quain. While my Quain and Sarv'swati mixes had more rock and metal sounds to it I went for a more poppy/orchestral sound for Zala because I think it fits her better.

Silk & Steel on 8tracks.com

1. The Consort: Rufus Wainwright

Entrust in me, you're not alone, together we'll wreak havoc on the throne

2. Eventually: P!nk

I drank your poison cuz you told me its wine, Shame on you if you fool once , Shame on me if you fool me twice , I didn't know the price,You'll get yours eventually

3. Swings Both Ways: Robbie Williams

Don't hedge your bets, double down if you want to get ahead in Tinsel Town, Turn that smile upside down, Happy people don't have sex

4. Fools: The Temper Trap

They don't know, What they're on about, Those fools, Don't get my dreams

5. Satin in a Coffin: Modest Mouse

Well you disappeared so often, like you dissolved into coffee, Are you here right now, or are there probably fossils under your meat?

6. Smoke And Mirrors: Imagine Dragons

all I believe, is it a dream, that comes crashing down on me, all that I hope, is it just smoke and mirrors

7. Glory and Gore: Lorde

Delicate in every way but one (the swordplay), God knows we like archaic kinds of fun (the old way), Chance is the only game I play with, baby, We let our battles choose us

8. No Light No Light: Florence and the Machine

Through the crowd eyes crying out at me, In your place there were a thousand other faces, I was disappearing in plain sight, Heaven help me, I need to make it right

9. Warrior: Kimbra

You're taking over, And I'm feeling small, When I was a child, I knew it all

10. Conqueror: Estelle

I'd rather stand tall, Than live on my knees, 'Cause I'm a conqueror, And I won't accept defeat
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Return to Fanfics and Fanart