Have Drowtales inspired stories and art? Share it here!

Ripples (Alternate Universe Fanfic)

Ripples (Alternate Universe Fanfic)

Postby Dakla » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Author's Note wrote:First Fanfic, so please be gentle. Warning, it will soon start to remove itself from the Main Continuity, which can and WILL result in major OOC-moments for many characters. If this offends you, please just leave and do not flame me. I warned you. For the rest, enjoy your read :D Constructive Critics are welcomed to leave their opinion. Might have slight Triggers later on, but I will mention this at the beginning of the respective Chapters.

Chapter 1: Falling droplet

Her tenth birthday had finally arrived; today was the day she will finally meet Mother; The Hero, The Slayer of dragons. Ariel felt excitement bubbling through her, however besides her excitement she also felt fear and anxiety. What if Mother did think her not good enough? Not trained enough? Not worthy enough to be acknowledged as her daughter? Even worse; found her a freak, just like Syphile always told her to be?

Ariel swallowed with some difficulty while following her caretaker through the hallways, towards the throne room. Her scalp hurt and itched, and Ariel could feel a headache coming; Syphile had pulled her hair yet again, too tightly up into a ponytail. The young drowolath despised this particular hairstyle; it made her look too similar as her caretaker, especially after Syphile forced Ariel to wear a cloak, one that looked like a mini-version of Syphile's. She'd already tried to pull out her hair-tie once. That resulted a quite of a scolding and nearly a slap on the back of her head, but at the last moment, Syphile decided just to tie up the hair again. She'd made sure it was fastened extra tight, ensuring the hair tugged painfully at its roots. Ariel couldn't wait to pull that Sharess-damned hair-tie loose again.

When Syphile and her charge arrived at the end of the grey-stoned hallway, the heavy-set doors were pulled open by Quain'tana's Wolf-guards, showing the grand throne-room. In the back of the room, there was a small group of discussing drowolaths. Nearing the small group, Ariel could discern about four short drows,well short compared to the two fully red-armed drow-females, to whom they were slightly bowing to. One of the females stood at least 2 heads taller then the shorter ones, had orange-coloured hair peeking out of her helmet and, Ariel noticed with a start, three markings on both of her cheeks. The marked female looked interested at the wares that was presented to her. Contrary the other, an even taller female, glanced disapproving over the wares, scoffed at them even. This female had red streaks in her white-grey hair, wore a dark-metalled circlet with a few dark-red gems and stood proud with her head up high. There was no doubt: it was Quain'tana... her Mother.

The excitement Ariel just had felt a few moments ago vanished, instead there was only fear and anxiety. While slinking behind Syphile, Ariel eyed around her in search of her older brother. To her disappointment, Kel'noz was nowhere to be seen. Her brother always made her feel better about anything, always lifted up her spirit. For a couple of seconds, she wondered why her brother wasn't there for her presentation and review. Surely he would have wanted to be present for Mother's judgement of his youngest sister?

“Ahem, my Ill'haress.” Syphile spoke in a insecure voice

The chattering immediately stopped and all of the drow stared at the two flinching pair. Syphile stood in absolute stillness, like a prey not daring to move in fear of being detected and Ariel cringing further behind her caretaker. Quain'tana began to scowl at the sight in front of her.

“ What is it, Syphile?”

“Ill'haress Quain'tana, I hope you are doing well...”

“To the point, Syphile!”, commanded The Mercenary Queen with a great dose of impatience.

“Ah, yes...”, after clearing her throat, Syphile continued: “It's your daughter's tenth birthday. Ariel is ready for your review and decision regarding her fate,-”. Syphile reached out behind her, grabbing Ariel near her neck in a vice-like grip and pushed the young girl in front of her. “And my future. If you could spare some of your precious time.” Syphile tried to smile sweetly, but it came across as fearful.

Stern faced and raising her hand, Quain'tana ordered: “You are dismissed. Return to your duties, Koil'dorath”, and eyes fixed at the four in front of her added, “We'll talk later,once this business is over.”

With a nonchalant “Okay” from Koil'dorath and more reverent “As you wish, Ill'haress Quain'tana” from the merchants, they left the throne-room. The doors closed with a final thud, shutting in the two young agitated drows with the Ill'haress.
Syphile took a few steps backwards, giving Quain'tana more room to circle around her potential daughter. Ariel felt like she was some kind of small tik'tikki, while her Mother was a larger than life figure. The young child felt the inspecting gaze upon her, scrutinising every little detail about her. Again, Ariel wished her brother was here with her, at least she would have felt a smidgen of self-confidence. At the moment, she didn't even dare to glance up at her Mother.

After what would felt like cycles to Ariel, during the time she'd tried to contain her fidgeting, Quain'tana finished her inspection; in a gruff tone she enquired:

“Is she Normal?”

“Yes, my Ill'haress! She is!”, Syphile hurried to reply. Ariel barely succeeded not to stare in astonishment at her caretaker; for years Syphile sneered and yelled at her how she was an abnormal freak, a monstrous child, and how she had ruined lives. Even went so far as to have done it in presence of an audience (slaves and servants mostly, nevertheless, it made Ariel feel extremely humiliated). Now, for the first time in her life, she heard her 'sister' claim to somebody that she was normal.

“Lies”, a small voice whispered in her head, “She's telling lies... She doesn't want to tell Mother how much of a freak you are...”. All of sudden, Ariel felt rage, a boiling hot resentment towards Syphile, nearly just as strong when she had cradled the lifeless but yet still warm body of Fuzzy. In her anger, she'd nearly missed Quain'tana's question.

“Child, what is your most desired goal? The one you would dedicate your life to achieve? Something worth risking your life many times?”

During the questioning, Quain'tana calmly strolled towards her throne and then stood in front of it, looking at it while waiting for Ariel's answer.

After she stared a few seconds in shock at her mother's back, the young drow tried to think hard about how she should answer it. Her dream had always been to meet Mother and be recognised as her daughter. Then again, she also desperately wanted to see the world outside the fortress, away from her colourless cell of a room. Discovering new lands, probably with some fierce and trusty comrades, just as Quain'tana had done before her. At the thought of fierce and trusty comrades, in an instant her mind provided the image of a dead bloodied Fuzzy lying in her arms. She remembered the snarling and agonising sounds Fuzzy made while dangling from his tail in Syphile's fist and the loud crack when Syphile smashed the kitty's head against the wall. The resentment for her 'sister' returned tenfold, even transforming into full-blown hate. Unconsciously she reached for her hair tie, (I Hate her, she had killed him), grasped it ( I HATE her) and pulled her hair loose (I know; I-I want, I want to...).

I WANT TO KILL SYPHILE!

The moment the words left her mouth, Ariel realised what she'd actually said. Of all the things, why had she said, no screamed it out?

Meanwhile, Ariel's object of hatred just stood there, with her mouth wide open, looking in bewilderment of the sheer absurdness of the situation.

Quain'tana abruptly turned around and pointed at Syphile commanding in a loud, clear voice:

“Then do it, she's right there!”

Syphile jumped in fear at the command, large eyes fixed at the giant female.

“Accomplish your heart's desire!”

Feeling her rage rapidly being replaced by anxiety, Ariel stared at the Ill'haress. She even felt herself beginning to tremble. I can't do it, I can't do this...She took a quick glance at the very nervous looking Syphile, who was nearly twice her height. I can never defeat her.

“I... I can't! I'm too small! I'm just a child!”; beseeched Ariel.

While Syphile sighed relieved, Quain'tana's expression became truly dark and disapproving. Towering over Ariel, her steel-hard eyes raked over the trembling girl and she spoke in a stern manner: “Know this child, if you cannot face enemies stronger than you. If you do not even try to defy what fate has given you, you are not worthy to bear my name.”

At this statement, Ariel began to shake even more. Every sentence that the Ill'Haress uttered felt like a blow to her fragile self worth.

“The enemies you will face in life will often be stronger than you, and they will not stop just because you are small. The will have allies, ready to outnumber and kill you. Those enemies will not have any mercy for you, and NOR SHALL I!”

After the last sentence, Ariel couldn't do anything but stare blankly at the ground. Numb and trembling, Ariel found it very hard to even focus what was happening at the moment. The only thing that ran through her mind were the words of her Mother. The words that were drenched with pure displeasure and anger; aside from Syphile, Quain'tana was the first other person who had told Ariel what a failure she has become. While Ariel tried to process everything, she heard Quain'tana in the background, scolding and belittling her caretaker in an extreme harsh manner. In a normal situation, it would have filled the young girl with glee to hear any tongue lashing towards Syphile, but now, it felt so – meaningless.

With a start, Ariel awoke from her daze, just in time to hear her Mother's declaration: “As for the child, she is not recognised as my daughter. Someone else will be assigned as her tutor and that person will train her to be a proper Sarghress.”

At that precise moment, all of Ariel's hopes and dreams shattered into a thousand pieces. Her Mother rejected her, thought her unfit as her daughter, cast away just like Mel'arnach; the mad traitor sister, who dwelled in the underground caverns and fed upon the unsuspecting drow.

No more, I won't go back to that cell. I don't want another Syphile! Tears formed in her eyes though she pressed her eyes close in an attempt to hide them.

“Child, go to the guard. Tell him to bring the Lady from the Tower.” Quain'tana ordered her sharply. “As for you Syphile, we'll talk while she is gone.”

Wordlessly, numb inside, Ariel obeyed.
Last edited by Dakla on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dakla
Tainted

Re: Ripples (Alternate Universe Fanfic)

Postby SFI » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:40 pm

I like the fic :D

I'm looking forward to seeing where it'll go :D

PS: you forgot to mention it'll become a collab between us XD
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Metzger » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:13 pm

I think it was a good beginning, and I look forward to reading the story as it continues along a path of your choosing..
all in all two thumbs up,
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Dakla » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Author wrote: Oops SFI was right; later on (very far away in the future :P) me and SFI will co-write the chapters. And she is also my betareader. Sorry dear ^^; . Here is the next chapter.

Warnings: none

Chapter 2:Frozen Ripples

With heavy feet, Ariel went towards one of Quain'tana's Wolf-guards. When she finally reached one of them, she gazed the guard with awe and trepidation. Quain'tana only selected the most experienced and trusted warriors as her personal bodyguards. They were also known as the most ferocious sword-fighters the Sarghress had to offer; they would gladly give their life for the clan and, even more importantly, for their Ill'haress. With their infamous reputation, their armour was designed to arouse fear; the helmets had the shape of a snarling direwolf. They were designed in a way that you could barely see the face underneath, making the bearer even more animal-like in appearance. The dark-red colour of the harness barely reflected the light from torches, giving off A dull sheen. Ariel remembered reading in one of the books that Kel'noz had given to her, that the reason the Wolfguard's armour was painted in a blood-red shade, was to give it the illusion that it was drenched in blood, preferably of the enemy.

With a gulp, Ariel tried to get the guard's attention.

“Hmm, Miss, Miss?”, Ariel whispered, praying she hadn't guessed the gender wrong: the armour made it difficult to distinguish from male and female.

The helm moved in a slow manner toward the young girl, unnerving her even more. It looked as if a growling direwolf glared down at her, ready to attack to her any moment.

“Yes child, state your business.”, a hoarse voice came from the helm, completing the fearful illusion.

Silently Ariel praised Sharess and the Nine Old Goddesses: she had addressed the guard correctly. Finally she had done something right.

“Mo-...uhmm, the Ill'haress wants you get, hmm, the Lady from the Tower?” Ariel softly replied while thinking: “Who is this Lady of the Tower? I've never heard of her, at least, Syphile and Kel'noz never told me of her. ”

A low chuckle could be heard from another Wolf-guard, standing a bit further from his comrade.

“It's seems the Ill'haress requires the services of the head-torturer once again. I wonder who has displeased the Ill'haress so...?”

“Shush Wech'ter, we are here to protect and obey the Ill'haress, not to guess her motives.”, the female guard chided her comrade, then she shifted her gazed back to the wide-eyed drowling; “Wait here child, while I get the Lady.

Ariel nodded stupefied at the Wolf-guard and stared at her walking down the hall. Why, why is Mother getting a torturer? Is it for me? Panicked thoughts invaded her mind. Did I fail and disappoint her so badly that she's going to torture me?! Once again Ariel felt tears flowing down over her cheeks and quietly she tried to contain her sobs.

Wech'ter stood in silence at his post, seemingly ignoring the girl.

XXX

When Ariel headed towards to the guards, Quain'tana shifted her gaze back to Syphile. With a frown, she demanded: “I have heard some interesting stories about your teaching methods, Syphile. Care to explain to me?”

The young caretaker swallowed nervously and hesitantly replied: “Well my Ill'haress, I taught her everything she needs to know to become a good Sarghress, but she wouldn't learn. I tried and tried, but she was just so uncooperative. Even if I...”

“Is that so?” Quain'tana cut her off sharply. “I have heard other stories about your manner of teaching. Apparently you think it sufficient to just throw a dictionary in the room with her and hope she can learn the whole book by heart... within one day. There are also reports that she tends to come out of the training-room full of bruises, near unable to walk.”

Syphile shrunk back at the sharp words, seemingly shrinking. “W-what? Who had told you that?”

“Kel'noz did.” Quain'tana told her coolly. Mentally the Ill'haress cursed for her son not being able to here for this meeting. Emergency meeting, my ass. What kind of emergency meeting is needed before the school-year even starts? Especially concerning those pink freaks. Now I have to deal with this mess by myself... This put her in an even fouler mood, making the air around her heavy with her anger. “Hopefully someone more skilled can fix your mess. And now remove yourself from my sight, I do not wish to see you for a long while. Should there be need for you, you will be summoned.”

Syphile hurried away, like a tiktikki that just had seen a window of opportunity to get away from the hungry wolf.

Leaning back on her throne, Quain'tana sighed. “What a bloody mess...”

XXX

While hurrying to get outside, Syphile nearly bumped into Ariel, giving her a filthy look as she did so.

A short distance into the hallway a light elven slave was waiting with a tray. Syphile could just see the red liquid in the cup inside. “Congratulations on this day, Mistress.” The slave happily said; eyes snapping open in surprise when the pissed off drow roughly slapped her, making her fall to the ground. “But... Mistress told me to do this...” The light elf whispered as she held her reddening cheek.

A bit into the hallway, she encountered someone she had longed never to see again: Sil'lice. Her mood turned even darker.

Sil'lice came down the hallway following a Wolf-guard, but the moment she spotted Syphile, she stopped in her tracks. The elder drow smiled coldly at the foul-looking Syphile, “Well, well, if it isn't my dear former pupil? Achieved anything worthwhile after these many years?”

Syphile clenched her fists in anger, trying not to lash out in anger. For a brief moment she felt tempted to open a nethergate, just so she could sic a couple of demons upon her tormentor. However she immediately banished the thought; Sil'lice was famous, or perhaps infamous, for her summoning skills. Second to only Snadya'runes, before the Vel'Sharen marked her as a blood-traitor.

After Quain'tana raged at Syphile for voluntarily tainting herself and for obeying Snadya'rune, or in Ill'haress' words: that smug red-eyed mother-killing fucking thieving lizard-bitch, Quain'tana placed Syphile under the tutelage of Sil'lice, in the hopes she could teach Syphile the finer arts of summoning. That was a grave mistake; still pained by her loss of many of her bloodline and her Val' clan transformation into a Vel' one, Sil'lice developed a great hatred for the Tainted. Only one glance at Syphile's eyes was enough for the summoner to become very cold and cruel. Syphile never got to learn anything summoning related, only that her supposed teacher was also extremely good in the art of torture and you never should say anything what could be interpreted as praise toward her sisters. That was Syphile's greatest err. After a few mooncyles, Quain'tana realised that Sil'lice wasn't giving any summoning lessons, she removed Syphile from her 'tender' tutelage. Not long thereafter, Ariel was placed in Syphile's care, as another way to redeem herself in the eyes of the Ill'haress.

She opened her mouth to retort, but was interrupted once again.

"Don't bother. We both know you can't do anything remarkable. No matter what, you always underperformed or fail. " Sil'lice threw her a disgusted and disapproving look. Coming closer towards Syphile, she lowered her voice: "And do you want to know why?"

Syphile's anger slipped away and instead, an ice cold fear began to creep in. Remembering the harsh treatments from her former teacher, she began to cower away.

Ice-blue eyes locked upon her visage, Sil'lice stated: "You never think things through, you are arrogant, shallow and most importantly, you always lacked a spine..."

Straightening herself up, Sil'lice turned towards the Wolf-guard and demanded: "Bring me to your Ill'haress. I have no desire to stare at this...", nonchalantly gesturing towards the downtrodden drow.

"Of course my Lady, please follow me."

Syphile barely registered the departure of the two drows, staring in a daze at the ground. It finally hit her, she had failed again.
Last edited by Dakla on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dakla
Tainted

Postby SFI » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:40 pm

*activate Unknowing Mind*

OMFG, what are you planning with Sil? o.O
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Metzger » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:18 pm

lets see where stuff is going now... }:3
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Isaiah Cortez » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:13 pm

This looks soo good!
Isaiah Cortez
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Postby ThatGuyThisGuy » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:29 pm

This is pretty good.
ThatGuyThisGuy
Demon

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:18 am

Interesting.....

:)
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby Dakla » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Author wrote:Hehehehe, oopsy :V :B . I'm back from the Netherworld. Sorry for the very long delay and rather short chapter.

Warnings: none

Chapter 3: The Thawing

Sitting near the entrance and her arms folded on top of her knees, Ariel wept her eyes out. She had failed and now she probably would get another horrible caretaker like the last one.

Agonising about her future, the young girl suddenly heard footsteps coming in her direction. When she looked up Ariel couldn't help but stare at the lady following the Wolf-guard and for a moment, she had even forgotten her tears; the dress was of the lightest shade of blue she had ever seen. Even though the female was wearing a cloak with a hood, Ariel could still see white locks of hair peeking out from it. The end of the strands were dyed in a similar shade as the dress. An aura of the authority surrounded the female: Ariel could visualise without any difficulties this female commanding armies. Passing the young girl, only the blue lady spared her a glance, however the hood made it hard to see the expression on her face.

While staring at the females heading into the throne-room, Ariel wondered if that was her new caretaker. The young girl began to tremble for she hadn't forgotten the Wolf-guard's words; the head-torturer has arrived.

XXX

Quain'tana looked up and sat straight again, when she heard the heavy doors open. She stared intensively at the two drow approaching her. The Wolf-guard came towards the throne and bowed in reverence , while the icy drow gave a reluctant bow. Quain'tana nearly snorted in disdain; High-born snob, probably still feeling resentment that she had to ask for asylum from a clan full of commoner-born ancestry.

“Ill'haress Quain'tana, may I present you, Lady Sil'lice.”

Quain'tana nodded towards the Wolf-guard and replied: “Thank you Fen'na, you are excused and make sure nobody will disturb us.”

After bowing once more, Fen'na turned to leave the ladies alone with their business.

Pulling down her hood, Sil'lice then looked with a straight face at Quain'tana.“Well, my dear Ill'haress. For what you do you require my services for? Another spy or tainted you want to be tortured for information?” A small smirk appeared at a corner of her mouth, “Or for your pleasure of course.”

With a shake of her head, Quain'tana dismissed Sil'lice's offerings; “No, I have a need for another type service from you. Tell me, at the moment you have your own two young children in your care, correct?”

Sil'lice gave a surprised and distrusting look at Quain'tana; “Yes, I do. Twins in fact. If you are suspicious about where their loyalties lie, I can assure they are solely loyal to the Sarghress and me.”

Quain'tana waved away Sil'lice's grievances and assured her: “Oh, don't worry. I have no doubt of your hatred for Vel'Sharen.” Leaning forward, the Mercenary Queen placed her elbows on the armrests of her throne and folded her hands.

Looking at the icy female for a while, she continued: “I have a child who is dire in need of a proper education to become a true heir. Her last mentor has failed horrible in that regard. However we believe there is still a chance to salvage her and repair the damage. ” Her eyes bore down at Sil'lice's, “I remembered you once complained, not too long ago, about your lack of anything to do worthwhile in my clan. Thus I have decided that you will be the new mentor for this child. ”

Blinking in surprise at what she heard, Sil'lice remained silent for a moment. Looking at the Ill'haress' expression, she saw that Quain'tana was absolute serious with her decision. “What about the last time?”, Sil'lice asked, eyes becoming more narrow. She remembered the last ward she had to train; that girl was pitiful, had no backbone and too quick to change her loyalties. So filled with disgust for that tainted brat, she barely trained her at all.

The lips of The Mercenary Queen curled into a disgusted snarl at the memory of the once potential heiress.“She had shown me that there's barely any redeemable qualities in her. I'm beginning to believe no matter what training, she will only disappoint me. The other child however, showed me that there's a spark of potential within her, despite Syphile's blundering mistakes. Like I said before: she is still young enough to be salvaged and trained into a proper Sarghress.”

Sil'lice remembered a young girl sitting outside the throne-room; the tear-stained face of scrawny child stared at her in deep sadness and wonder. For a fleeting moment, right before Sil'lice entered the throne-room, she felt her own mothers-instinct reacting at the sorrowful display. Now, Sil'lice felt some pity for the girl: Quain'tana wasn't the easiest person to impress. Especially if you had failed to do so before.

“The girl who is sitting outside? She's the one who I must train?”

“Correct. And Sil'lice -”, Quain'tana dark purple eyes stared back into Sil'lice's icy ones, “make sure you don't fail to properly train this one. For your sake and your kin.”

Without showing any emotions, Sil'lice bowed. “Of course, my Ill'haress. If I may, I would like to begin with the training?”
The moment Quain'tana gave her permission, the Val'Sharen headed out the door.

Leaning back into her throne, the Ill'haress thought: Troublesome, all of this is just fucking troublesome. The Mercenary Queen couldn't wait until all of this was in the past. Curse the day she had agreed to create a clan.
Last edited by Dakla on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dakla
Tainted

Postby SFI » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm

New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Also, Sil'lice go hug Ariel, stat!!
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Dakla » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:40 pm

SFI wrote:New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter, New Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Also, Sil'lice go hug Ariel, stat!!

*Tries to grab the bouncing SFI* Calm down, you hyper-ball.
Dakla
Tainted

Postby Metzger » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:19 pm

well Sil'lice can't possibly fail as hard as Syphile, true, her teaching methods might not be comfortable for Ariel... }:3
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Metzger » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:24 pm

Sorry to double-post, but is this fic dead? I'm only wondering because I thought it has been a good start so far
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Dakla » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:25 pm

Metzger wrote:Sorry to double-post, but is this fic dead? I'm only wondering because I thought it has been a good start so far

Hey Metzger,

Sorry for not updating for such a long time ^^; . I've been very busy lately and also going to through some emotional stuff. But don't worry, this story is not dead. I've even outlined most of the plot. I'll try to post as soon as possible. Thank you for liking the story so far. Means a lot to me. :3
Dakla
Tainted

Next

Return to Fanfics and Fanart