Have Drowtales-inspired stories and art? Share it here!

Nori's Old Ass Doodles

Nori's Old Ass Doodles

Postby Nori » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:29 am

A warning ahead of time: I have absolutely nooooooo time to finish anything ever pretty much, so all the pieces I'll post(with an occasional RARE exception) are going to be either sketches or just sketchy as shit. So uh, yeah, don't expect quality or anything

First off, my attempt at drawing Kicker and Nori'ga(Noir'ga?? the world may never know which, but I'm personally rooting for Nori *cough* just saying)
I'd hoped to ink and color it originally, but after I started fiddling with their pose/Nori'ga's positioning in general I just kinda gave up ._.;;
And then moving straight on to the crack shippings ;3; I might be the only one on this boat--especially after Kyo's latest in-comic actions--but I'm still totally team Kyo/Shaan/Chiri OT3 Hardcooooore ;O; I blame Chrys personally :B
My next crack shipping of the day is Kalki and Kiel, and was actually VAGUELY plausible for a while, but is unfortunately unlikely to happen after Sara's latest escapade :<
A shame too, Kiel and Kalki would have been PERFECT for each other, I was gonna name their shipping "Crazy Fun" too :v I'm just hoping I might maybe get a hardcore Hate-hate-love type relationship from them now :B
Just a random Kalki because why not? *shrug* It happened and she looks kinda shiny, which is always nice.
ImageImageImage
Annnnnnd then a tiny Chiri to finish it off, the left version is a touch-up of the at LEAST six month old drawing to the right, I'd personally like to think I've improved quite a bit since then :>
Last edited by Nori on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Nori
Nether Spawn

Clan: Jaal'darya

Re: Nori's Random Doodles & Co.

Postby Smokehammer » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:56 am

*Steals your Nori and Kicker Sketch*
Smokehammer
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Postby Disestablish » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:58 am

*Whacks Smoke upside the head*
No. None of that.
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby SoulCode » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:34 am

Can't put my thumb on it but I like those sketches
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Nori » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:57 pm

@Smoke: I'm flattered that you're stealing it :B, you're totally welcome to do anything you like with the sketch, anyone really is for that matter((it'd be really cool if you could link it to me too *3*)) Thank you for commenting btw dude B>

@Disestablish: shshshshs, thank you for defending the "honor" of my doodles, but it's totally okay, don't worry about it, no need to punish Smoke :B

@SoulCode: Thank you very much for the comment :>!((and I have the same thing with your art, I'm like, "I dig it, I dig it a lot, but to hell if I know why"(I've got no concept of art terminology what can I say >.>) I think it's the solid lines and forms, you have a really strong eye for figures :P))
Last edited by Nori on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nori
Nether Spawn

Postby Disestablish » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:26 pm

I can only ask this Nori, why is there not a fuzzy orange glasses wearing Feral on We Are Ferals already? You are like, 30 percent of the way there with that avvi already. :P
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Nori » Mon May 25, 2015 10:45 am

Disestablish wrote:I can only ask this Nori, why is there not a fuzzy orange glasses wearing Feral on We Are Ferals already? You are like, 30 percent of the way there with that avvi already. :P

Not a day goes by I don't ask myself the same thing ._. In all seriousness, I'm just broke beyond broke and as soon as my bank account is no longer in the negatives I would like to get a subscription :> :P

On another note: When Lordpanther had Naal month commissioned, I had to jump on the bandwagon and doodle my own rendition of the sweet cinnamon roll too pure for this world :c ((For the world can never have too much Naal))
ImageImageImage
for some reason I always prefer the sketches imo :/

and then I've had this lying around for literally like 3 to 4 years now, and I can't help but feel like it's cruelly ironic given recent events now :/

annnnd then a Sullisin'rune Naga OC I made in like December of 2013 I think((and whom I'm still oddly tempted to try and get a character reference sheet commissioned of, whenever I actually have cash to spare))

and then finally a terrifyingly pastel rendition of Anah and Chiri having a sleepover, 'cause the doodle Kern did of them was too cute for me to possibly resist (trying) to draw it too *3*(((Also my first ever attempt with vectors, super pleased with how it came out considering xD)))

((I noticed I forgot Chiri's sharess mark/third eye clan affiliation thing mabob--can't remember the actual word for the life of me--between the base sketch and the finished result to late too btw D:)))

Page 129 of Chapter 47 just instantly reminded me of Dragon Ball and all I could see was Kiel going super saiyan, so now you must all suffer through the ridiculous mental image as well >:B

OH! Also, to anyone who'd be interested: I'm currently accepting free character requests((Drowtales setting only please!)), so if you'd like to have your character(kinda crudely) drawn by me, just drop me of a pm with a basic description and some reference photos and I'd be happy to try :>! There might be a bit of a wait(like 2-3 days+), but I'll get through them as fast as I can. Also feel free to submit a Cameo-format description like Kern has available to commissioners, it'd make my life like 10X easier ;A;
Nori
Nether Spawn

Return to Fanfics and Fanart