Have Drowtales inspired stories and art? Share it here!

My Random Drowtales One Shots

Re: My Random Drowtales One Shots - Kharla/Kel'noz 'Romance'

Postby Isaiah Cortez » Fri May 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Im away for 4 days and you really posted this...
Isaiah Cortez
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Postby SFI » Fri May 09, 2014 3:29 pm

Isaiah Cortez wrote:Im away for 4 days and you really posted this...

Elt's fault... *points and flees*
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Ra'tatosk » Fri May 09, 2014 10:21 pm

SFI wrote:
Dakla wrote:You Monsters... Both of you... *crying* *crying*

YOU were the one who forced me to create this... this... abomination!!!!

† † † Begone...

There is free will, no one is forced - this is by your own will. :U :B

This can't be undone, *crying* this can't be unseen, *crying* this can't be unfelt. *crying*
Ra'tatosk
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby SFI » Sat May 10, 2014 7:11 am

Ra'tatosk wrote:
SFI wrote:
Dakla wrote:You Monsters... Both of you... *crying* *crying*

YOU were the one who forced me to create this... this... abomination!!!!

† † † Begone...

There is free will, no one is forced - this is by your own will. :U :B

This can't be undone, *crying* this can't be unseen, *crying* this can't be unfelt. *crying*

Shouldn't have read it then xD
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: My Random Drowtales OneShots - Ashu'athama/Kel'noz 'Roma

Postby SFI » Sun May 11, 2014 12:35 pm

As an apology to my friend for the horrors of the Kel/Kharla-pairing, here's a Kel/Ashu'athama pairing as requested by her. And boy, is that name hard to remember the proper spelling off XD For those who forgot, Ashu'athama is the Sharen-Headmaster of Orthorrbae. Kern thought the pairing interesting, so there ya go :P

“You alright?” Kel’noz looked the other male over. He had been ambushed in Klar’bol and instinctively the Sarghress had come to his rescue. Between the two of them, they had finished the attackers quickly and effectively. Despite that, the other had gotten wounded.
“It’ll be fine.” Ashu’athama clutched his arm, a cut in the luxurious fabric under his hand. “It’s not that deep, thank Sharess.”
“May I?” He reached for the wounded limb. Despite the rivalry – to put it lightly – between their clans, they were still colleagues. “I have some skill with this.”
“I imagine.” The Sharen removed the hand to allow the other access. “These bandits are getting out of hand. Attacking a Vel’Sharen adult on a full street.”
“Well, it’s less full now.” Kel’noz looked around the street, then pulled off some cloth from one of the attackers to make a makeshift bandage. “Mmmh... I do not like the look of this one. We should check that out.”
“You’re the Mercenary-pup.” Ashu’athama smiled half-heartedly. “The school is nearby though, I’ll go there.”
“Allow me.” Kel climbed back on his wolf again, offering the other his hand. The Sharen-headmaster had taken a walk without dragon or guard. A thing he now regretted.
“Should hope no one sees us.” After a short sigh he took the hand, climbing on the beast of his colleague. “Your mother will throw a fit.”
“So will your sisters.” Kel’noz reminded him, urging his mount into the direction of the school. “You are not that well-known, luckily.”
“Don’t say that too loudly.” The Sharen wrapped his arm around the younger male, holding on as the wolf went to a healthy canter. “Damn, this hurts.”
“Were you hit anywhere else?” Kel’noz looked over his shoulder.
“Not that I feel it.” They arrived at Davya soon enough. By now the dark sleeve was red with blood, even with the bandage. “But this one is a tad bad.”
“Come to my rooms.” Kel led him inside. “I was afraid of this.”
It was late, thank Sharess, so all students were in their rooms already. “Take a seat.” Kel’noz gestured to one of the chairs. “Can you remove your clothes without my help?”
“Should manage that much.” Ashu’athama murmured as the Sarghress went into his bathroom. He did manage, using the remnant of his robes to prevent himself from bleeding all over the room. “Damn, this stings.”
“Heh, should have seen some of mine back when we were not yet Val or a proper clan, for that matter.” Kel’noz returned, a bundle in his arms. “Let me have a look at that.”
In the end it did need a few stitches, but the Sarghress – drawing upon his knowledge as former mercenary – easily treating it.
“Thank you.” The Sharen smiled briefly. “I made a mess in your chambers though.”
“It’s nothing.” The Sarghress shook his head. “You might want to clean up before returning to your tower, otherwise the teachers might panic.”
“Mind if I use your bathroom?” He rose from the chair, pointing at the far-away door. “And borrow a cloak?”
“I’ll find you one.” The other male nodded briefly. “Keep the wound dry.”

“Found any other wounds?” Kel’noz sat down at the edge of his bathtub, putting the clothes down beside him.
“No, that was the only hit they got in.” Ashu’athama looked at the arm on the side. “Could you help me? I have some problems getting to spots without this arm.”
“Don’t you have slaves for that?” The Sarghress rose to his feet to shed his own clothes. He gracefully descended into the pool, gesturing the older male towards the middle of it. “C’mere...”
“Thank you.” He held his arm above the water as the other helped him get the blood off him. “Do you recall a marking on them?”
“I did not really pay attention to them.” Kel’noz shook his head. “There, that should be most of it.”
“Thank you.” The Sharen repeated again, turning to face the younger male. The kiss was chaste, a mere brush of lips against skin.
“How often have I told you that this is bad?” Kel countered, eyes narrowing. “We’d both die painfully...”
“Your mother does not care for Orthorbbae.” Ashu rested his unhurt arm around him. “And my sisters will only know if either of us blabs...”
“Wouldn’t dare.” The Sarghress left the bath once more, offering his hand to the other male.
“Then I do not see the problem.” The Sharen pinched the bare behind in front of him.
“Oy, I believe it was my turn.” Kel’noz slapped his hand away, pulling him close with a smirk.
“Bratty pup.” Ashu’athama growled, roughly taking the offending limb. “Seems someone needs to be reminded as to who rules Chel.”
“Not you, I am certain.” It was a game to the both of them, a battle of dominance fought out in the shadows of the conflict between the females of their families. They were pretty evenly matched, all things considered. And both of them would be evenly screwed if anyone found out.
“Just like your mother.” It seemed that this time, the Dragon would be in control, pushing the Wolf against the wall. “Careful, we would not want your bark to be worse than your bite.”
“Is that a challenge?” The Mercenary-son pushed back, but only half-heartedly. His mother would have his head if she ever found out that he also... played with a dragon once in a while.
Feeling the other’s hot breath on his skin, he could see why some stories make dragons breathe fire.
“Insolent child.” It was a hot whisper against his ear, teeth nibbling on the twitching appendage. “I ought to punish you.”
“You can certainly try.” Kel’noz smirked, taking the Sharen’s head and smashing their lips together. Fun times...
Last edited by SFI on Sun May 11, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Disestablish » Sun May 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Get out.
Now.
Bad SFI.
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby SFI » Sun May 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Disestablish wrote:Get out.
Now.
Bad SFI.

Are you ever happy with a fanfic I write? XD
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: My Random Drowtales One Shots - Ashu'athama/Kel'noz Roma

Postby Isaiah Cortez » Sun May 11, 2014 1:05 pm

This feeling inside me... asrgh. Twisted mind!
Isaiah Cortez
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SFI » Sun May 11, 2014 1:08 pm

Isaiah Cortez wrote:This feeling inside me... asrgh. Twisted mind!

It was a request... And what is wrong with some beefcake!?
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Dakla » Sun May 11, 2014 3:10 pm

SFI wrote:

Beefcakes are always yummy, especially the good looking ones ;) ^^
Dakla
Tainted

Postby SFI » Sun May 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Dakla wrote:
SFI wrote:

Beefcakes are always yummy, especially the good looking ones ;) ^^

So... That review was positive then? :/
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Isaiah Cortez » Sun May 11, 2014 3:33 pm

I have to say... these are good fanfics... but... so absurd as I came from the tiresome camp only to get my mind dirty. :S ;)
Isaiah Cortez
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Sun May 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Kel'noz is going to bang all of the Illha'ress' in Chel, Sarghress manwhoring at it's finest!

Really liked the fic, both Kel and Kharla seemed in character and believable :)
Last edited by Tsuris on Sun May 11, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Dakla » Sun May 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Yes dear, it's a positive review ^^
Dakla
Tainted

Postby Dakla » Sun May 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Tsuris wrote:Kel'noz is going to bang all of the Illha'ress' in Chel, Sarghress manwhoring at it's finest!

Really liked the fic, both Kel and Kharla seemed in character and believable :)

I like the way you think, Tsuris }:3
Dakla
Tainted

PreviousNext

Return to Fanfics and Fanart