Have Drowtales-inspired stories and art? Share it here!

DT: Legacy of Cardassia (X-Over w/Star Trek, Diablo, C&C)

Re: DT: Legacy of Cardassia (X-Over w/Star Trek, Diablo, C&C

Postby aceofAces » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:18 am

gonna still put my money on the guy how can summon BULLSHITING DEMONS
aceofAces
Demon

Postby Gunbird » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Oh deer.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:14 am

Obsidian Agent wrote:And I would just like to point out that Baal will most likely be having the time of his life in Arc 2 - even IF he's only observing what's going on in Chel from the Burning Hells. He IS the Lord of Destruction, after all.

I'm glad Daddy's going to be enjoying himself :)

I wonder where I am in all of this.

I'm glad you're going to be continuing this, I hope things are going well for you :) *hugs*
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:32 am

Obsidian Agent wrote:
CutieSquiggoth wrote:
Obsidian Agent wrote:And I would just like to point out that Baal will most likely be having the time of his life in Arc 2 - even IF he's only observing what's going on in Chel from the Burning Hells. He IS the Lord of Destruction, after all.

I'm glad Daddy's going to be enjoying himself :)

I wonder where I am in all of this.

I'm glad you're going to be continuing this, I hope things are going well for you :) *hugs*

Question - if Baal's your dad, why did you say "yet more millennia as a slave" - referring to yourself?

Yeah, things were pretty bad back then, but I made an amazing friend, and merged with someone else, and now we're happily adventuring around :)
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby ThatGuyThisGuy » Sat May 09, 2015 6:36 pm

Great update! I wonder what Quills gonna do about her predicament?
ThatGuyThisGuy
Demon

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Sat May 09, 2015 11:35 pm

Ooooh :)

*sits by somewhere and watches*
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Sun May 10, 2015 12:37 am

Obsidian Agent wrote:So, yeah, Arc I is almost complete. Huzzah!

And on that note, where would you rather live? The canon Drowtales universe, or the "Legacy" universe?

Legacy Universe please, so much more fun races to play with, and I might get to see my daddy at times :)

Huzzah! indeed for an almost complete Arc *hugs*
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Sun May 10, 2015 1:09 am

Obsidian Agent wrote:Also, you know your daddy likes to blow up barbarians for fun, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdBkiaTYWvY

I think both the Am'saag and Black Suns will be in for a bad day if they meet HIM.

Oh he doesn't just blow up barbarians for fun, he blows up most anything for fun :)

Pretty much anybody is in for a bad day if they meet him :) But hey, he's family, what can you do?

Personally I don't care for the Black Sun, but probably that's just because I don't know them much yet, other than tools of the Sharen in the latest war. The Am'saag I do know some of though, so I might try saving those, but, yeah, I can't see that going well. How do you save a group of barbarian drow? We could just teleport them all aboard the Destroya'Of'Cat but it would be rather cramped. It might be easier talking Daddy down after he's killed a few of the more useless males off.
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Sun May 10, 2015 2:49 am

Obsidian Agent wrote:So - and this goes out to everyone reading this - if you could add one fictional universe/franchise of your choosing to "Legacy" - which is already a fusion of 4 fictional universes (Drowtales, Star Trek, Diablo, and Command & Conquer) - which would it be?

(Note: This is purely hypothetical. I'm not going to add another fictional 'verse to "Legacy".)

I'm so tempted to add in Chrono Crusade so I can get Mummy in here :) But, for some reason I really want Iain M Bank's Culture series in here :)
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Sun May 10, 2015 4:07 am

Obsidian Agent wrote:]Well, Chrno Crusade might work, but The Culture? What, is CABAL going to become a Mind? Because that would only end badly for well, EVERYONE.

Even Daddy and Mummy? We can't have that now can we. I can just imaging a bunch of 1920's nuns and allied demons rocking up and getting slaughtered badly. They'd be so badly outmatched. Ah well, more grist for the mill.

And personally I don't care if CABAL becomes a mind, groups like the Interesting TImes Gang, and others would smack it down so badly. It's a pity The Sleeper Service is currently making max speed for a dwarf galaxy outside their home galaxy. it only carries about 10K warships with it, AT ALL TIMES.

Personally I'm just waiting to make it into canon here, Destroy'Of'Cat is a Sao Paolo class ship, HEAVILY modified with ULA technology and manned with ULA converts, but we need something to smack Baal down with every now and then :) It kinda works :) This is why we only play with the lesser races. We rarely interfere (much), and then it's only complete conquering as we need more troops now and then.

Ah well, you know what they say: Saddle up, we've got work to do :)

Oh, did I explain what ULA stands for?
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Sun May 10, 2015 4:16 am

Obsidian Agent wrote:No, I don't think you ever explained what "ULA" means.

Unfortunately Long Acronym :)

A nice super powered group, the base solder is mind controlled (to a point, they do have free will, but If a commander says jump, they jump :) They have very little choice in this. High will power individuals can resist. They're nigh invulnerable, have massive regen, massive armaments, and they're rezzable with effort (their contract doesn't end with death). They're built to take on really nasty stuff. Trouble is I like to play. You'll notice I haven't really picked any side to support yet.
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Sun May 10, 2015 6:57 am

Obsidian Agent wrote:
CutieSquiggoth wrote:
Obsidian Agent wrote:No, I don't think you ever explained what "ULA" means.
Unfortunately Long Acronym :)

*blinks*

Oh God. They'd definitely be a shaker-upper here in "Legacy".

Yeah, which is why I understand if we never make it into cannon, we're stupidly overpowered for most things. We'd only step in if you somehow went crazy and decided to let those icky Borg or Scrin win. And since I know that that's not going to happen we're content to just have picnics and watch :) You're more than welcome to join us on one of those picnics if you wish :)
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby ThatGuyThisGuy » Wed May 13, 2015 4:16 am

Well that sounds nice.

I would prefer to live in the legacy verse. Also if there was another setting i would add to the mix it would be the new world of darkness.
ThatGuyThisGuy
Demon

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Wed May 13, 2015 4:59 am

ThatGuyThisGuy wrote:Well that sounds nice.

I would prefer to live in the legacy verse. Also if there was another setting i would add to the mix it would be the new world of darkness.

I don't mind the lack of plot. I understand that this is merely setting up the players and the real game begins next arc. I look forward to it, and the many picnics we'll hold in this world :)

As for bringing in WOD, I can only wish for the Nephilim to arrive :) Though we surely have close enough already.

Good luck with your writings Obsie, and we're available if you ever need someone smacked down :)
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Sun May 24, 2015 8:03 am

It continues :) Wai! *bounces happily*

It's a pity one of us isn't embedded in Quill'yate's forces. It'd be interesting to see Sakor's face when we turn his tank into a cored out shell :)

Still, we can hope :) Lovely update, do keep them coming :)
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to Fanfics and Fanart