Have Drowtales inspired stories and art? Share it here!

Cameo Brainstorming

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby Thrair » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:40 am

Kern mentioned ya in the latest news feed. Might toss him an update by email. Or at least the gist of the concept so he can figure out a good spot to put 'em in.

If you're still thinking about quirks... I've a crappy idea, tying in to her big hands and musclebound physique. She seems the type of character that'd have a lot of trouble with small delicate items. Sledgehammers and smithing mallets? Not a problem. Fragile little teacups or cell-phone touchscreens? Not so much. :P

Overall, she already looks fun. Like a cross between The Demoman and The Engineer. :P
User avatar
Thrair
Demon
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:32 pm
Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby Ra'tatosk » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:52 am

Thrair wrote:Kern mentioned ya in the latest news feed. Might toss him an update by email. Or at least the gist of the concept so he can figure out a good spot to put 'em in.

If you're still thinking about quirks... I've a crappy idea, tying in to her big hands and musclebound physique. She seems the type of character that'd have a lot of trouble with small delicate items. Sledgehammers and smithing mallets? Not a problem. Fragile little teacups or cell-phone touchscreens? Not so much. :P

Overall, she already looks fun. Like a cross between The Demoman and The Engineer. :P

Thanks, I saw it and have sent the information to Ker, hopefully he will find it good. Here she is:

Kame'hamara

Sarghress
born 1033 – 83 years old

• Name: Kame'hamara
• Gender: Female
• Race: Drowolath
• Ancestry: Mother was blacksmith
• Profession: Weapons smith.

• Weapon: War hammer http://www.ashokaarts.com/shop/swiss-or ... war-hammer
The "hilt": http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_46pdBU26I0/T ... hammer.jpg
• Mana affinity: Metal (runs in the family)
• Part of the Home Guard Auxiliaries
• Uniform: Smiths leather apron. If in combat ad helmet and shoulder pads with neck guards. Belt with tools and "side bag" hanging in it. http://previews.123rf.com/images/_fla/_ ... -Photo.jpg

• Civil costume: Leather apron and whatever more to cover her body. Colors besides brown, mainly army green with cream trims.
• Eyes: Burgundy.
• Hair: White hair, pulled back into an braid that is bundled up on her backhead. http://cdn.ladyzona.com/wp-content/uplo ... tyles1.jpg
• Size: Big brute with bulging muscles. Taught breasts. Very big and callous hands (likened to shovels).
• Personality traits: At all times prepared for helping out in the war effort. Always carrying her war hammer with her.
• Favourite saying: "Bah, humbug". "Quain has to do some serious workout to be as buff as me".

• Quirk 1: When drunk and in discussions, wielding her hammer for making her points really sink in.
• Quirk 2: Grabs what she wants, when she wants - even men.
• Quirk 3: Sings to the hammers blow/hits - in the smithy or on the battlefield.

• Character flaws: Very bad temper, especially in the morning, before she had her first mushroom beer. Also her day temper. Not forgetting her evening temper. Cured by mushroom beer or heavy pounding - best place for others is her in the smithy.
• Inspirational pictures:
http://orig00.deviantart.net/2de9/f/201 ... 6d9jxk.jpg http://www.malhamsmithyonline.co.uk/sit ... dent03.jpg,
http://www.malhamsmithyonline.co.uk/sit ... ontage.jpg

As a weapons smith she is placed in the Home Guard, but is no favourite of Suube who Kame'hamara thinks is winy and a pretender with no true force or temper. Fully supports Quain as she considers her to be the ideal warrior (if only a wee bit delicate). Her judgement on Ariel is still in the balance, but Kame' knows some tricks she should learn to put her on the right path to become a successful heir.
User avatar
Ra'tatosk
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Under the stars, munching roasted chestnut nuts
Clan: Illhar'dro

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby Ra'tatosk » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:16 am

I have been asked to show what is adjusted by Kern for my chameo. This is what I know/remember of the discussion in the Saturday stream.

Kame'hamara / as adjusted by Kern
Link to the concept art: http://www.drowtales.com/wordpress/wp-c ... /Kame1.png

Sarghress
born 1033 – 83 years old

• Name: Kame'hamara
• Gender: Female
• Race: Drowolath
• Ancestry: Mother was blacksmith
• Profession: Weapons smith.

• Weapon: War hammer http://www.ashokaarts.com/shop/swiss-or ... war-hammer / the head design was not taken by Kern
The "hilt": http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_46pdBU26I0/T ... hammer.jpg
• Mana affinity: Metal (runs in the family)
• Part of the Home Guard Auxiliaries
• Uniform: standard Sarghress Home Guard / adjusted by Kern

• Smiths outfit (not to be used in chapter 50): Smiths leather apron. If in combat ad helmet and shoulder pads with neck guards. Belt with tools and "side bag" hanging in it. http://previews.123rf.com/images/_fla/_ ... -Photo.jpg
• Civil costume (not to be used in chapter 50): Leather apron and whatever more to cover her body. Colors besides brown, mainly army green with cream trims.
• Eyes: Burgundy.
• Hair: White hair, pulled back into an braid that is bundled up on her backhead. http://cdn.ladyzona.com/wp-content/uplo ... tyles1.jpg
• Size: Big brute with bulging muscles. Taught breasts. Very big and callous hands (likened to shovels).
• Personality traits: At all times prepared for helping out in the war effort. Always carrying her war hammer with her.
• Favourite saying: "Bah, humbug". "Quain has to do some serious workout to be as buff as me".

• Quirk 1: When drunk and in discussions, wielding her hammer for making her points really sink in.
• Quirk 2: Grabs what she wants, when she wants - even men.
• Quirk 3: Sings to the hammers blow/hits - in the smithy or on the battlefield.

• Character flaws: Very bad temper, especially in the morning, before she had her first mushroom beer. Also her day temper. Not forgetting her evening temper. Cured by mushroom beer or heavy pounding - best place for others is her in the smithy.
• Inspirational pictures:
http://orig00.deviantart.net/2de9/f/201 ... 6d9jxk.jpg
http://www.malhamsmithyonline.co.uk/sit ... dent03.jpg,
http://www.malhamsmithyonline.co.uk/sit ... ontage.jpg

Kern stated in the news blog:
This is a Sarghress role, the character designed was Sarghress. Hearing that no one took the Sillice’s retainer role, Ratatosk wished to change the role to it. However, the character does not fit. I thus offered this character be one of the volounteer for what Sillice wishes to do. So they’re not related in any way.

What of the following will be canon, the chapter will show:
As a weapons smith she is placed in the Home Guard, but is no favourite of Suube who Kame'hamara thinks is winy and a pretender with no true force or temper. Fully supports Quain as she considers her to be the ideal warrior (if only a wee bit delicate). Her judgement on Ariel is still in the balance, but Kame' knows some tricks she should learn to put her on the right path to become a successful heir.
User avatar
Ra'tatosk
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Under the stars, munching roasted chestnut nuts
Clan: Illhar'dro

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby psidragon0 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:18 am

I've been toying with the idea of a cameo, mostly to keep myself amused while I'm stuck at home with an injured knee. Never done anything like this before so please excuse my inexperience.

Name: Ka’el Suu’gaath Jaal’darya
Gender: Transgender Male
Race: Mixed blood
Ancestry: Mother ‘lath, Father ’suu
Family: Has been unofficially adopted by one of Asira'malika’s children. Has two children who he gave birth to before transitioning.
Profession: Healer and naturalist. Specializes in aura healing and studies auras and magical traits of mana-bearing creatures. Has written books on the subject.
Mana affinity: Water, can manipulate small amounts of blood, steam or ice due to water content.
Eyes: Lime green with round pupils
Hair: Lime green with simple braid.
Size: Tall as the average female ‘lath
Physical traits: Has intentionally androgynous features. Body modifications include fur covered bat-like wings and muscular tail with a wide spade shaped tip. Has a vine tattoo around his right eye.
Weapon: Staff
Clothing: Wears a fur cloak which blends and helps hide his wings without completely covering them. Wears robes of a generic cut and fit. Has a set of air foci equipped gloves with the fingertips cut off. Sometimes wears a veil or a mask which covers his lower face.

Personality traits, quirks and flaws:
- Treats everyone equally, regardless of race, gender or rank.
- Sometimes pesters people with unusual abilities.
- loves to talk about mana affinities and abilities in mana-bearing creatures and plants. The trick is to get him to stop.
- Can be very touchy about racism and sexism. Occasionally uses his staff to express his displeasure.
- Will trade healing and some enhancements, or teach healing skills for the chance to study a rare ability or interesting aura
- Doesn’t like summoning of any kind, including traditional.

Common Phrases:
“I believe you just misspoke, would you care to rephrase that? No?” *BAM* “How about now?”

“I’m not a fan of edged weapons. I’ve stitched too many bodies together because someone didn’t keep them in their sheath”

“The best thing ever happened between me and my mother was the moment she disowned me. Now we have the best relationship: that of strangers who rarely cross each others paths.”

“I’ve had a chance to be both genders, and found they really aren’t all that different from each other. But just try and convince them of that.

“Boobs can be awkward. Glad I got rid of mine.”

“If you knew what I knew, you wouldn’t like summoning either.”

Inspirational pictures:

For how the wings look when folded - http://key.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_i ... mID=221713

For the fur thickness and wing style - http://www.dreslough.com/main/latest/dragonbath.JPG

Going to have to dig for a picture of the tattoo. I drew one years ago as part of a halloween costume.
psidragon0
Nether Seed
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:35 am
Clan: Jaal'darya

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby partner555 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:52 am

psidragon0 wrote:I've been toying with the idea of a cameo, mostly to keep myself amused while I'm stuck at home with an injured knee. Never done anything like this before so please excuse my inexperience.

Name: Ka’el Suu’gaath Jaal’darya
Gender: Transgender Male
Race: Mixed blood
Ancestry: Mother ‘lath, Father ’suu
Family: Has been unofficially adopted by one of Asira'malika’s children. Has two children who he gave birth to before transitioning.
Profession: Healer and naturalist. Specializes in aura healing and studies auras and magical traits of mana-bearing creatures. Has written books on the subject.
Mana affinity: Water, can manipulate small amounts of blood, steam or ice due to water content.
Eyes: Lime green with round pupils
Hair: Lime green with simple braid.
Size: Tall as the average female ‘lath
Physical traits: Has intentionally androgynous features. Body modifications include fur covered bat-like wings and muscular tail with a wide spade shaped tip. Has a vine tattoo around his right eye.
Weapon: Staff
Clothing: Wears a fur cloak which blends and helps hide his wings without completely covering them. Wears robes of a generic cut and fit. Has a set of air foci equipped gloves with the fingertips cut off. Sometimes wears a veil or a mask which covers his lower face.

Personality traits, quirks and flaws:
- Treats everyone equally, regardless of race, gender or rank.
- Sometimes pesters people with unusual abilities.
- loves to talk about mana affinities and abilities in mana-bearing creatures and plants. The trick is to get him to stop.
- Can be very touchy about racism and sexism. Occasionally uses his staff to express his displeasure.
- Will trade healing and some enhancements, or teach healing skills for the chance to study a rare ability or interesting aura
- Doesn’t like summoning of any kind, including traditional.

Common Phrases:
“I believe you just misspoke, would you care to rephrase that? No?” *BAM* “How about now?”

“I’m not a fan of edged weapons. I’ve stitched too many bodies together because someone didn’t keep them in their sheath”

“The best thing ever happened between me and my mother was the moment she disowned me. Now we have the best relationship: that of strangers who rarely cross each others paths.”

“I’ve had a chance to be both genders, and found they really aren’t all that different from each other. But just try and convince them of that.

“Boobs can be awkward. Glad I got rid of mine.”

“If you knew what I knew, you wouldn’t like summoning either.”

Inspirational pictures:

For how the wings look when folded - http://key.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_i ... mID=221713

For the fur thickness and wing style - http://www.dreslough.com/main/latest/dragonbath.JPG

Going to have to dig for a picture of the tattoo. I drew one years ago as part of a halloween costume.

Looks ok, I don't think we've had a transgender before, not counting when Ariel shape shifts to somebody male.

You should reduce the number of quotes though. One or two will do. Choose the ones that best reflects your cameo.

Also, the bit about the mom should be included in the cameo details. Before the quote, I didn't know he hated his mom.
User avatar
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 7338
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:46 pm
Location: Do you really care?
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby Thrair » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:29 am

Alright. Looks like Al'tesh has survived this Chapter, but I figured I'd start thinking about the backup cameo idea in case he won't fit into Chapter 51.

Here's what I've got so far, using the Chapter 50 submission template.
-Name: Placeholder
-Race: Ver'drowendar
-Age: Early 200s.
-Clan/Faction: Siyah'khorshed
-Profession: Black Marketeer
-Martial ability: Undecided.
-Mana affinity: Undecided.

-Physical Appearance: Tainted Eyes. (Undecided Colour) hair, longer in the back and tied into a ponytail. Grey-brown skintone.
Appearance Reference: This with different colours.

-Personality traits: Unscrupulous and opportunistic, with a cheerfully shameless attitude. Avoids violence, but fights dirty if pushed.
-Favourite sayings: “Ask all you like. Answers cost extra." “It's so much more fun when they deserve it."
-Favourite activity: Making money.
-Favourite expression: Cheshire cat grin.
-Quirks: Totally up-front about price-gouging. Thinks idealists are adorable. Enjoys screwing over bigger assholes.
-Loyalty: Money.
-One Sentence: Money CAN buy happiness.

Suggestions?
User avatar
Thrair
Demon
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:32 pm
Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby partner555 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:58 am

Thrair wrote:Alright. Looks like Al'tesh has survived this Chapter, but I figured I'd start thinking about the backup cameo idea in case he won't fit into Chapter 51.

Here's what I've got so far, using the Chapter 50 submission template.
-Name: Placeholder
-Race: Ver'drowendar
-Age: Early 200s.
-Clan/Faction: Siyah'khorshed
-Profession: Black Marketeer
-Martial ability: Undecided.
-Mana affinity: Undecided.

-Physical Appearance: Tainted Eyes. (Undecided Colour) hair, longer in the back and tied into a ponytail. Grey-brown skintone.
Appearance Reference: This with different colours.

-Personality traits: Unscrupulous and opportunistic, with a cheerfully shameless attitude. Avoids violence, but fights dirty if pushed.
-Favourite sayings: “Ask all you like. Answers cost extra." “It's so much more fun when they deserve it."
-Favourite activity: Making money.
-Favourite expression: Cheshire cat grin.
-Quirks: Totally up-front about price-gouging. Thinks idealists are adorable. Enjoys screwing over bigger assholes.
-Loyalty: Money.
-One Sentence: Money CAN buy happiness.

Suggestions?

She's a black marketeer but which black market? There are a lot of different black markets.
User avatar
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 7338
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:46 pm
Location: Do you really care?
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby Thrair » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:10 am

Yah. But, again, this is a backup cameo. So it needs to be a little flexible depending on what next chapter calls for. So "generic" Black Market, until further chapter details come forward.
User avatar
Thrair
Demon
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:32 pm
Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby partner555 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:31 am

Thrair wrote:Yah. But, again, this is a backup cameo. So it needs to be a little flexible depending on what next chapter calls for. So "generic" Black Market, until further chapter details come forward.

What is going to appear in Chp51 anyway? I doubt a Black Sun will be able to play much of a role, if at all.
User avatar
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 7338
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:46 pm
Location: Do you really care?
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby Thrair » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:26 am

partner555 wrote:What is going to appear in Chp51 anyway?.

*shrug* Dunno. If Black Sun's not an option, I could switch 'em to a Sargh, ex-Vloz, etc.
User avatar
Thrair
Demon
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:32 pm
Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Not full sheets yet, but some basic ideas of potential characters for the next chapter.

-Machtike colonist: An ex-Black Sun empath who specializes in taming animals, switched sides because the Sharen had treated she and her kin like crap. Despite being black sun, very nice and shy. Embarrassed by her black sun accent

-Nid 1: A mercenary crossbowman in the service of the Nids. Is incredibly cold and professional, having no political opinion aside from disdain for the Sarghress convincing mercs to care about causes over money. Likes to gamble, but is terrible at it.

-Nid2: A former Vlozz berserker who joined the Nids after his clan fell. Stupid and brutish even by berserker standards, he loves little more than violence and eating the flesh of his foes. Incredibly gullible.

-Nid3: A former Jie'yen who is an extremely vain thrill seeking warrior. Hates the humility of his clan, and so wears his hair extremely long, wears outlandish clothing, and challenges his foes in the open. Loves to fight other spear wielders, has a list of them he wants to fight. Freaks out if anyone touches the hair.
User avatar
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 7413
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby Sonor Val'Illhar'dro » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:26 pm

Junglefowl26 wrote:Not full sheets yet, but some basic ideas of potential characters for the next chapter.

-Machtike colonist: An ex-Black Sun empath who specializes in taming animals, switched sides because the Sharen had treated she and her kin like crap. Despite being black sun, very nice and shy. Embarrassed by her black sun accent

-Nid 1: A mercenary crossbowman in the service of the Nids. Is incredibly cold and professional, having no political opinion aside from disdain for the Sarghress convincing mercs to care about causes over money. Likes to gamble, but is terrible at it.

-Nid2: A former Vlozz berserker who joined the Nids after his clan fell. Stupid and brutish even by berserker standards, he loves little more than violence and eating the flesh of his foes. Incredibly gullible.

-Nid3: A former Jie'yen who is an extremely vain thrill seeking warrior. Hates the humility of his clan, and so wears his hair extremely long, wears outlandish clothing, and challenges his foes in the open. Loves to fight other spear wielders, has a list of them he wants to fight. Freaks out if anyone touches the hair.


I like the ex-Black Sun empath, especially that can work with beasts!!!
User avatar
Sonor Val'Illhar'dro
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:06 pm
Location: Patrolling the stinking streets of Chel
Clan: Illhar'dro

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby Sonor Val'Illhar'dro » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Gau'hara Val'Jaal'darya

-Chosen role: Researchers

-Character name: Gau'hara Val'Jaal'darya

-Character former clan if any: Val'Jaal'darya (current clan)

-Martial ability (weapon of choice): Fancy Jaal'darya summoning eggs as seen in this page- http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?sid=8301


-Mana ability: Summoning; Jaal'darya Bio-Arts
-Race : Drowolath
-Eye color : Silver
-hair color: Jaal'darya purple (see attached art)
-Favorite expression: Serene smile
-Favorite things to say:
"I really don't think your methodology is right..."
"This paper could use some proofreading."

-Favorite activity: Juggling

-Quirks , characters flaws and odd behaviors (very important): Hyper-critical of her peer's research and work; very defensive of the funding of her research; dead bodies are fun; Not elitist like the rest of her clan; she is a little stress ball from all the denial she engages in;
to ignore politics in favor of harmony;

-Equipments , armor and clothes references if any, simple description with chosen colors if not:
Red sari with gold trim, white harem pants, brown slippers, gold neck brace, gold arm braces, gold bracelets, summoning gauntlets (see attached art)

-Inspiration pictures, if any , that remind you of the character: http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h39/w ... rajaal.jpg

-The character’s owner name that you wish to see display in the public database: Sonor
User avatar
Sonor Val'Illhar'dro
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:06 pm
Location: Patrolling the stinking streets of Chel
Clan: Illhar'dro

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Thanks Sonor, your character is really cool as well. I would love to see her in action!
User avatar
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 7413
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby vlashrod » Sun May 21, 2017 11:02 am

Image
Name: Aere'laan Val Kyorl'solenurn
Job : Master of the Order of the Holy Lance (Brothel owner - professionnal matchmaker - Dealer in chocolate)
Race: Drowussu
Age: 120 years
Gender: Female
Height: 200cm
Build: Curvaceous
Hair: White-Grey
Eyes: Gold
Weapon: None
Specialization: Empathy
Details: Aere'laan is a very appealing drowussu blessed with a natural beauty. From her look we could mistake her for being a member of the kyorl clergy but it's just a voluntary inspiration.
Her hairs are always loose but also well-groomed.
Her wardrobe consist in revealing and appealing white dresses brighten up with pieces of jewellery made of gold and emerald.

Personality : Aere'laan has a very open mind and excel at conversation. She knows how to relax the minds of her hosts and lead them to appreciate a carefree time in her establishment.
She also know how to seize an opportunity and to manage a business and delicate situations.
In fact, she's thinking almost only for her own self, to asset her position and keep her business at the top position. The whole community is not a priority but if she could have close privileged relations with some high personnalities, the better is.
She is always talking on friendly terms, using the polites manners suited to the Vals but she can be teasing (especialy against a uptight person) or excited and passionated on some subjects.

Relationships
: Single, shipable (if someone can be suited for her). She is into males and females.
Form her former job she knows how to ravish anyone, physicaly and mentaly. She's absolutly not shy or ashamed on this subject.

History : The lifestory of Aere'laan start when she was a pole dancer in a brothel.
Faithful believer of the goddess, she embraced her condition and mature into the world of payed ravishing where influent characters were coming sometimes to taste her skills.
As the years were passing by, she became influent, building relationships on the pillows with some influent peoples of the Kyorls and Dutanvirs districts.
At some point she became the owner of the brothel she worked in and nurtured it even further.
Rapidly the establishement grown to be one of the most refined brothel of the district and she became a Val (she bought the title). She even took a step into the chocolate district business, slowly taking onwership on the finest material.
She changed the name of her brothel, taking inspiration on the Kyorls clergy society and decided to imitate it.
The establishment took the name of "The Order of the Holy Lance", specialy dedicated to the templars and Kyorls in need of special "rest" and "tastes". She's playing the role of the "master" of this parodying order. Anyone is welcomed here, from the newcomer to the Holy Mother (if she visit Aere'laan one day.)
The business has never been so much prolific until now ... and the lances so well polished.
User avatar
vlashrod
Demon
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Felde
Clan: Sharen

Previous

Return to Fanfics and Fanart

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest