Have Drowtales inspired stories and art? Share it here!

Catriana's Scribbles and Other Misc Things [Commissions]

Re: Catriana's Scribbles and Other Misc Things

Postby Catriana » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:02 am

Inked version. Tried a new coloring style(kinda). Not sure if like :(
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby partner555 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:08 am

I think it's clearer that he's not quite a light elf with the different colouring techniques. Is he half light elf and half dark elf?
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Catriana » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:35 am

;) I can't say.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:47 am

Last edited by Catriana on Fri May 23, 2014 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby partner555 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:02 am

Do the names go from left to right?
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Catriana » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:18 pm

From L-R:

Jan'avin, Lunareth, Lua'nar, Ninorok, and Raeth. :D
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:02 am

Pictures!

Nes'sa Ken'iryn Sarghress (Riz'riia's daughter) For those who haven't seen this picture, Nes'sa is bff's with Tur'geis and Dei'tra's future son. They're gonna be little badasses XD

http://catscribbles.tumblr.com/image/57676378718
Bel'rak (Sharen renegade)

I have more stuff onmy tumblr.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:40 am

Well. Been a while since I've posted something here.

So for the last week or so, I’ve been on the fence about whether or not I wanted to take Ninorok (and a few other non-active characters I loved) and do something new with him now that PtP has ended. I wanted to give him a less shitty background(his past was awful in retrospect. I want to try again). Especially since I’ve gotten back into roleplaying.

Nothing is concrete yet, but the one thing that I want is for him to have his son, Arlyn. He didn’t get a chance to raise his two daughters (he doesn’t even know about them), so having him in Ninorok’s life has always been very important to me. And yes, he is back in Chel (he left the TK colony). I’m working on how he returned and why.

I’d also like to revive Jan’avin, but I’m not entirely sure how I’m going to do that just yet. I do know this character:

who was designed to be her child will likely be the one she will have. He’ll need a name, though.

All of my characters mean a lot to me. I put a lot of time and effort into their design and personalities. Ninorok and Jan’avin are two characters I don’t want to leave alone, so I will do what I can so that they can be playable again.

I have other characters, but until I can figure out something for them (and as soon as I have time) I’ll update their stuff as well.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:20 am

Ninorok and Saraei.

Saraei was a good friend of Nino’s, and also one of his best clients. She came from the Siska’santi (she wasn’t the white tiktikki of the family, but she was a bit of a rogue), but was eager to see the world. When she became pregnant with Arlyn, she used it as an opportunity to join the colonies. At her request, Ninorok accompanied her.

They parted on amicable terms, she and her mate wanting to do more grand adventures, but couldn’t take along a young child. Ninorok promised to care for the boy, and made his way back to Chel’el’ssuloth and back to the only place he had called home.

Just a quick sketch.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:03 am

Tumblr art stuffs:

Colored version of the last post.
Some chibis I did for friends during Valentine's Day. Die'tra was for Luna, Kai'to for Kite, Arzel is throwing candies from Wei'rune's store (whose player is Tsukiko), and Faen for Kern.

The last character is one I'd like to work on a little more. She's the woman who founded the Ken'iryn clan, and Riz'riia was named after her. I also used the opportunity to design a clan symbol. I suck at designs though sorry. Anyway, while Riz'riia doesn't remember her clan, the person who took her into the Sarghress was an old clan member, so her hair color and whatnot is based off of what he taught her of the Ken'iryn.

I'd like to develop more on Riz's old clan, even though she'll never remember it and no one from her old clan is around anymore. Mostly just because I like that kind of stuff.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Sabryne showing up in Moonless Age brought up the Sarghress squad from the Jaal story I wrote for Kern two years back(damn was it really that long ago jfc). Mention of Brizdra came up. Out of all the squad members, her and Erelice were the two that stood out for me the most with their personalities. But it also reminded me that I have a very old character that is also an Illhar’dro who was born in Val’Raveran. So I dunno, I sketched this. Got inspired I guess.

The other woman is Aly’raema, a traveling entertainer. I didn’t really get to play her much in the RP section, but I played with the idea that she and Briz were from the same house, and possibly friends? Frenemies? I dunno.

It was fun doodling this all the same.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:29 am

I saw this outfit and so I wanted to try and do something similar to challenge myself. Used Riz'riia since she loves wearing fashionable clothes. Still working on anatomy and coloring.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:32 am

Started playing Elder Scrolls Online and so I ported Ninorok and Riz'riia over because I thought it'd be fun.

Riz the dunmer(dark elf) Mage. Specialized in Stormcalling and destructive magic in general.

Ninorok the Ashlander templar. He got heals yo.

Still got a long way to go.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Re: Catriana's Scribbles and Other Misc Things [New Fic]

Postby Catriana » Thu May 15, 2014 11:28 am

I'm not really all that big on sharing my writing anymore, mostly because I kind of hate everything about it. But I've had a few people say I should at least consider posting something, so here, have a short fic of Kai'to and Riz interacting for the first time.

------

"Breathe."

His hand gripped her shoulder hard enough for metal to creak, jerking Riz out of her stupor. Warmth burned in her chest, easing with relief as her mind triggered her body to obey the soft but firm command. The darkness around her vision faded, all of the pressure she felt closing in on her lifted.

"Take three deep breaths, unlock your knees."

Too numb to protest, she willed her body to cease its trembling with each renewing breath she took. The weight on her shoulder remained steady. Soon her surroundings came into perspective. Underground, duergar tunnels. There had been a set up, an ambush that had led them to be almost buried alive. Memories of her past, of decomposing flesh and glassy eyes staring deep into her soul. Only one thought had drummed on in her head as everything had closed in on her: have to get out.

Voices echoed from behind, dragging her further from the abyss of her fear and back to the present. Riz drudged up what she could of her composure, a final deep breath before she pulled away from the voice of her squadmate. She turned, brows creasing in slight confusion at the owner of the voice that had grounded her. What was his name again? Kai'to?

They had barely exchanged three sentences since she joined the squad, and from his interactions with others she had been under the impression that he'd rather gargle nails than help someone who couldn't help themselves. There was no anger or irritation beneath his normal scowl...or perhaps there was and she was simply too tired and mentally drained to notice. Their gazes continued to linger on one another as the voices of their other squadmates drew closer, as if they were both trying to piece together some sort of intricate puzzle.

Riz broke the spell with a small nod, an acknowledgment of what he had done for her. She had been at her most vulnerable. He could have easily kicked her down and she would not have blamed him. That he had done the opposite, for whatever reason, earned him not only her appreciation but respect.

Not another word was exchanged between them as they joined the rest of the squad, and the incident was never mentioned again.

-----
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Re: Catriana's Scribbles and Other Misc Things [New fic]

Postby Tsuris » Thu May 15, 2014 3:59 pm

a very sweet and well written piece of Kaito and Riz'riia, Cat. Liked the flow and how you set up the scene, very nice :)
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Fanfics and Fanart