Have Drowtales inspired stories and art? Share it here!

Beta reader - Help!

Postby Ultharos » Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:38 am

Greetings and good day!

I would like to ask someone to serve as my Beta reader for the series I am currently working on "Adder in the grass". Which will be a sequel of a sorts to "I love winter."

They would need to be good enough at english to be able to pick out the obvious and distracting grammar mistakes,as while I do use a word corrector there can still be mistakes. Further more they have to be honest enough about speaking what they think of the story and offering advice without being rude about it.  :p

If you want an idea of what sort of stories I write look up my already posted stories. "I love winter" and "all is fair". While "Adder in the grass" will be a lot longer and thusly invariable different, their will be enough similarities.

Futher more they must also give me an idea of how they would rate it. From PG to R etc.

Thank you in advance.

COO!!!
Behold the eternal glory of the Fountain Dragon and let his radiance blind you into submission, oh ye of little faith.
~From the book of the FD.
Chapter 1: Deitification of the FD.
Ultharos
Vel'akar

Postby Kern » Fri Sep 13, 2002 12:54 pm

too bad, i can't point out grammers errors so it won't be me  :(
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Kizzip38 » Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:09 pm

i can.
jump... and fall...

end the torture and leave
Kizzip38
Summoner

Location: Around... As I was told you can never be lost, just temporarily disoriented

Postby Ultharos » Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:46 am

Thanks Kizzip!

I will Pm you the first part today.
Behold the eternal glory of the Fountain Dragon and let his radiance blind you into submission, oh ye of little faith.
~From the book of the FD.
Chapter 1: Deitification of the FD.
Ultharos
Vel'akar

Return to Fanfics and Fanart