For general community discussion.

Cameo Brainstorming

Re: Cameo Brainstorming

Postby Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo » Mon May 20, 2013 12:37 am

Um I think a few people missed the reason why they had left.
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby partner555 » Mon May 20, 2013 1:05 am

Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo wrote:Um I think a few people missed the reason why they had left.

You mean where the girl was born tainted? I got that.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo » Mon May 20, 2013 1:12 am

partner555 wrote:
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo wrote:Um I think a few people missed the reason why they had left.

Sorry, just wanted to have a little feedback on it.
Yeah though Somewhere between now and then, her seed became deceased. So she isn't exactly tainted anymore, but still has the red eyes as a side effect, and her aura is slightly off. Though seeing as the dead seed is still within her, she can't be retainted.
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo
Vel'akar

Postby partner555 » Mon May 20, 2013 1:20 am

Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo wrote:
partner555 wrote:

Sorry, just wanted to have a little feedback on it.
Yeah though Somewhere between now and then, her seed became deceased. So she isn't exactly tainted anymore, but still has the red eyes as a side effect, and her aura is slightly off. Though seeing as the dead seed is still within her, she can't be retainted.

I think it's an interesting for a non-Nid having a safe taint.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo » Mon May 20, 2013 1:25 am

Then there are the affinities I chose for them. >w>
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo
Vel'akar

Postby partner555 » Mon May 20, 2013 1:29 am

Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo wrote:Then there are the affinities I chose for them. >w>

Those seem like unique high sorceries that Kern might restrict, but they are awesome.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Dalvyserran » Mon May 20, 2013 1:33 am

when I thought of those rare affinities you listed, honestly I thought they were some kind of high sorcery combination of light and fire sorcery, and shadow and fire sorcery ^^;
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo » Mon May 20, 2013 1:45 am

Dalvyserran wrote:when I thought of those rare affinities you listed, honestly I thought they were some kind of high sorcery combination of light and fire sorcery, and shadow and fire sorcery ^^;

I would say the Mother's white flame looked like this in color http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/white-ho ... 629905.jpg they are like more advanced branches of the fire affinity, the black flame is black in color naturally, but does give off a faint glow.
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo
Vel'akar

Postby Dalvyserran » Mon May 20, 2013 1:46 am

I mean, what you're describing here is what partner said--sounds like a high sorcery rather than a normal elemental affinity
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo » Mon May 20, 2013 1:55 am

Dalvyserran wrote:I mean, what you're describing here is what partner said--sounds like a high sorcery rather than a normal elemental affinity

Hm... perhaps. If that is where they would fall in then so be it. I mean they can't mix affinities together, they just have their one affinity.
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo
Vel'akar

Postby Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo » Tue May 21, 2013 12:49 am

Hmm... upon thinking about it... what if the type of demon seed inside Ely'sium is a docile type? Like it based off of the aspect of Slothithism. It just sleeps that is all it does and wants to do. It has no ambition, no active strive. It just sleeps. Seeing as no two demons are alike. It has no intention to devour the host because it would be such chore for it. This also leaves her aura in its slightly off from normal state. Sound interesting? Seeing as Seeds apparently cannot die, I think that would work better. Perhaps the mother could have died another way. The seed is very powerful, but is so lax that it thinks of the host as a very comfy snuggle pillow. It feeds on mana in very small amounts. In terms of signature it is very, very faint almost non existent.
Last edited by Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo on Tue May 21, 2013 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo
Vel'akar

Postby partner555 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:23 am

Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo wrote:Hmm... upon thinking about it... what if the type of demon seed inside Ely'sium is a docile type? Like it based off of the aspect of Slothithism. It just sleeps that is all it does and wants to do? It has no ambition, no active strive? It just sleeps. Seeing as no two demons are alike. It has no intention to devour the host because it would be such chore for it. This also leaves her aura in its slightly off from normal state. Sound interesting? Seeing as Seeds apparently cannot die, I think that would work better. Perhaps the mother could have died another way. The seed is very powerful, but is so lax that it thinks of the host as a very comfy snuggle pillow. It feeds on mana in very small amounts. In terms of signature it is very, very faint almost non existent.

Hmm, a relatively safe seed. I think Kern is more willing to accept that then a dead seed.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo » Tue May 21, 2013 1:33 am

partner555 wrote:
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo wrote:Hmm... upon thinking about it... what if the type of demon seed inside Ely'sium is a docile type? Like it based off of the aspect of Slothithism. It just sleeps that is all it does and wants to do? It has no ambition, no active strive? It just sleeps. Seeing as no two demons are alike. It has no intention to devour the host because it would be such chore for it. This also leaves her aura in its slightly off from normal state. Sound interesting? Seeing as Seeds apparently cannot die, I think that would work better. Perhaps the mother could have died another way. The seed is very powerful, but is so lax that it thinks of the host as a very comfy snuggle pillow. It feeds on mana in very small amounts. In terms of signature it is very, very faint almost non existent.

Hmm, a relatively safe seed. I think Kern is more willing to accept that then a dead seed.

Yeah. Glad this topic is here for brainstorming this. >w>
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo
Vel'akar

Postby Dalvyserran » Tue May 21, 2013 1:37 am

demons can have a different personality than the host, so it sounds good. Except eventually the host will not be able to have the constitution to overcome the demon. Tainted don't live very long--estimated 50 years at most (with sealing armor).
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Ganurath » Tue May 21, 2013 1:46 am

Dalvyserran wrote:demons can have a different personality than the host, so it sounds good. Except eventually the host will not be able to have the constitution to overcome the demon. Tainted don't live very long--estimated 50 years at most (with sealing armor).
According to the Headmistress, who has been Tainted for longer than the very "safe tainting" she was criticizing has been in use. So... One must always keep in mind the possibility that character narrators are full of it.
Ganurath
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion