For general community discussion.

Time skip choice for Ariel.

During the time skip who do you think would be the best choice in raising Ariel?

Quain'tana: Learn from the top wolf herself.
14%
Kelnoz: He pretty much taught Ariel when Saphille wasn't. Might as well make it official.
7%
Mel: No! Mel should be the one!
8%
Quill'yate: Yeah, time spent with the tough, fun, and funny Aunt!
42%
Sillice: Maybe she will have better luck teaching someone who isn't tainted.... Maybe?
1%
Vaelia: Who said a goblin warrior woman can't teach a drow heir.
7%
Other: Please list and ex plane below.
8%
None: To hell with the adults! All they have done is screw her up. Let nature take over instead of nurture.
11%

Total votes : 83

Re: Time skip choice for Ariel.

Postby Sionyx » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:35 am

Raziel wrote:With the land Ariel knows being a place that produces mana plants I can see that defiantly cumming into play in the future. *hmmm*

...About grammar, typos, and spelling issues, Raz. The word you're looking for is "coming." "Cumming" can have a sexual connotation.
Sionyx
Vel'akar

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Jak'iaah » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:53 am

fudje wrote:
Jak'iaah wrote:I started off reading this as the Katamari Damacy theme, and that's basically my new favorite association. Thanks, mate. *wee*

Hilariously I just loaded up a youtube video of said theme to determine what you were on about, then happened by following links to land on this page with the music playing in the background. *oops*

Oh hell, a Sarghress velakar nether katamari, absorbing all the released mana in its path as it rampages through the Black Dragon (and Chel, for that matter). I can even totally see Quain'tana in the role of The King and Ariel as The Prince. This is terrible. XD
Jak'iaah
Summoner

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Raziel » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:16 am

Sionyx wrote:
Raziel wrote:With the land Ariel knows being a place that produces mana plants I can see that defiantly cumming into play in the future. *hmmm*

...About grammar, typos, and spelling issues, Raz. The word you're looking for is "coming." "Cumming" can have a sexual connotation.

TA HELL WITH YOU GRAMMAR NAZIS! *upset*
As for the poll so fare it's interesting to note that while Quill in in first place, Quintana has second, and then it's the no adults choice, then other and tied for filth is Valeria and Mel. *hmmm*
Raziel
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Xanath » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:02 pm

I posted a vote for Sil'lice solely because there was no option for "Most, if not all." I think Ariel can learn something worthwhile from everyone on the list--and I have a feeling that, in some cases, she's going to end up learning in spite of herself. Let's hope so.
Xanath
Summoner

Postby Sionyx » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:10 am

Raziel wrote:
Sionyx wrote:

As for the poll so fare it's interesting to note that while Quill in in first place, Quintana has second, and then it's the no adults choice, then other and tied for filth is Valeria and Mel. *hmmm*

I pointed out ONE thing, and defended you earlier in this thread. The one thing I pointed out can be read in a VERY dirty way. I'm not so obnoxious as to point out every little mistake people make online - god knows I make enough. The only reason I broke my rule about pointing this stuff out is the way the word can be read.
Sionyx
Vel'akar

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Raziel » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:34 am

Sionyx wrote:
Sionyx wrote:

I pointed out ONE thing, and defended you earlier in this thread. The one thing I pointed out can be read in a VERY dirty way. I'm not so obnoxious as to point out every little mistake people make online - god knows I make enough. The only reason I broke my rule about pointing this stuff out is the way the word can be read.

Sorry, I wasn't meaning you. ^^;
And it can be read that way if you want. ;) ;) 8P
Raziel
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby partner555 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:47 am

I chose Kel, he DOES work as a teacher at Orthorbbae, so he will be a much more effective teacher than any of the other choices in my opinion.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby H'K'Maly » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Sionyx wrote:

Almost everything can have a sexual connotation. How was that joke about woman shouting "Jesus I'm coming, I'm coming" and the brave uncle holding her down?

partner555 wrote:I chose Kel, he DOES work as a teacher at Orthorbbae, so he will be a much more effective teacher than any of the other choices in my opinion.

He already had a chance and Orthorbbae is now dangerous for Ariel.
H'K'Maly
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to General Discussion