Shiny! Comment on the latest updates here!

Requests and other things

Re: Requests and other things

Postby Guilty Carrion » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:39 pm

Disestablish wrote:
Guilty Carrion wrote:I'm gonna have to go with Dis's suggestion. Baelrin would totally be dressed up as Kuzco.

Baelrin 20 minutes later when no one rains praises on her for her costume.

She worked very hard on it. And by she worked hard, I mean her minion worked hard. She weeps for her minion.

Also, you likely set me up just to use that gif, didn't you. xD
Guilty Carrion
Summoner

Clan: Sharen

Postby Disestablish » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:04 pm

Guilty Carrion wrote:
She worked very hard on it. And by she worked hard, I mean her minion worked hard. She weeps for her minion.

Also, you likely set me up just to use that gif, didn't you. xD

You have to admit the entire character is fitting, pity party included. >.>
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Eltharrion » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:11 pm

Heey. Almost missing the train completely.
Mainly 'cause it was so hard to decide on anything.

Anyway, Tsala would definitely want to look as cool as Adam Taurus.
Probably couldn't pull the mask off though, so would have only draw few red lines on it...

...What you mean "he doesn't have hair for it"? We just never seen him without that bandana!
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Mau Acheron » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:30 pm

Thank you very much for the requests! For the Halloween theme the requests are closed, I started the picture :3
(If it's turn out well, I will do this more times <3)
I will post when you can request again!
Mau Acheron
Nether Seed

Postby Mau Acheron » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:55 am

Ahoy!

Sooo, as you know, it will be Christmas soon :D (okay, not so soon, but soon!) I have an idea what I will give for you guys, but I would like to know what's your feral like in the winter, or the christmas? What's he/she likes to do in this time? Any little christmas/winter quirk thing what we should know about your feral? Any idea are welcome, I won't tell you why I need for these :) (and of course, everyone who will comment will have a chance to be in the winter special - I will advertise on patreon and in the news feed too as soon as I will draw a christmas Lutri bunny picture xD)

Thank you!
Mau Acheron
Nether Seed

Postby Disestablish » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:01 am

Nico likes to build snow forts... His obsessive need to keep things clean factors into a need to keep snow order, which he prefers to do by making giant snow forts... Most of which probably end up wrecked when his fellow ferals take them over for snow ball fights.
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Deonis » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:15 pm

I'd stage a massive siege against Nico's snow forts. Because of reasons. He'd also wear a thick wool jacket instead of his red sleeveless one because he doesn't really like the cold.
Deonis
Tainted

Postby Eltharrion » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:03 pm

Tsala would most probably be trying his best to sneak and walk on top of that snow fort so he could kill all the snow with his kung-fu because, well, it is still water technically. Might even be karate-kicking some snowmen. Though, he'd be wearing about two dozen ragged blankets because well, one doesn't get out of desert heat without having problems with cold.

Edit: If wanting to add humor, a line "DIE SNOW! You don't belong in this word!" is acceptable.
Last edited by Eltharrion on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Bitey would wear ear muffs and be stealing warm things to wear...also something I should have mentioned before, Bitey has visible fangs (thus the name) and was declawed. Just one of his little traits I guess didn't get transferred from one artist to the next.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gojinki » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:43 pm

Eay'ven has the [Grumpy Old Man] trait so he would probably be bundled up in layers and drinking something hot. That or giving out candy canes/gingerbread cats to the little ones because they are not as disruptive as the grown up ferals. [Big Softie] trait.
Gojinki
Vel'akar

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Scooter, the golden retriever feral with the scarf and spiffy hat, likes to wear festive hats and slippers (think Santa Hat & Elf shoes with bells lol) and trim the Christmas tree, preferably with sci-fi & fantasy ornaments XD
Last edited by Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Traylin » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:13 am

Keeping to characer i reckon that Traylin [as much interested in music and the performing of as he is looking for shinies] could be attempting to organise the kittens into a group carollers - and by organise i mean "borrow" them from Jan-Jan [one idea could be showing traylin trying to get the kittens to sing in tune, while Jan-Jan approaches, looking less than impressed].
Traylin
Nether Spawn

Postby Disestablish » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:28 am

Eltharrion wrote:Tsala would most probably be trying his best to sneak and walk on top of that snow fort so he could kill all the snow with his kung-fu because, well, it is still water technically.

:L
Deonis wrote:I'd stage a massive siege against Nico's snow forts. Because of reasons.

:C
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Tsukiko » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:40 am

Snow forts, karate fighting, that's all fun.
But.
That's also the time for coiling next to the fireplace with sweet treats, warm blanket and friends to cuddle!
And plushies and socks free to be stolen for everyone! (Yeah, that's be called "gifts" but Chou knows very well stealing is funnier, so come steal you present :) )
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Eltharrion » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:03 pm

Tsukiko wrote:Snow forts, karate fighting, that's all fun.
But.
That's also the time for coiling next to the fireplace with sweet treats, warm blanket and friends to cuddle!
And plushies and socks free to be stolen for everyone! (Yeah, that's be called "gifts" but Chou knows very well stealing is funnier, so come steal you present :) )

I'm almost already seeing a scene where Chou is cuddling up in a hut with nice fire, and Nico built a giant snow fort over the hut so he can have all the presents and everyone else mounting a siege to... LIBERATE the presents.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to We are Ferals