Shiny! Comment on the latest updates here!

Ch 4 Pg 18

Ch 4 Pg 18

Postby Disestablish » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:08 pm

Chaos descends a new, the ferals doing their best to repel or stop the thieving bandits, as the Great and Evil Baelrin plans Chieficide to hold her new position!
Who can save the day now?!
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 4 Pg 18

Postby Deonis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Disestablish wrote:Chaos descends a new, the ferals doing their best to repel or stop the thieving bandits, as the Great and Evil Baelrin plans Chieficide to hold her new position!

It probably isn't going to be you. I'm placing my bets on a certain pint-sized feral or two.
Deonis
Tainted

Postby Disestablish » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:13 pm

Deonis wrote:
Disestablish wrote:Chaos descends a new, the ferals doing their best to repel or stop the thieving bandits, as the Great and Evil Baelrin plans Chieficide to hold her new position!

It probably isn't going to be you. I'm placing my bets on a certain pint-sized feral or two.

... You don't need to be insulting...
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby demonthault » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Nicodemus can be a hero! Or at least the transportation for heroes, those are important too.
demonthault
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Eltharrion » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:59 pm

I have my coconuts back, and kicking some tail! Nothing else matters at this point!

...What? I'm sure we can get all the stuff back later. I mean, if they really want the town, sure, go ahead. We just take their home in return. At some point they're either going to leave, get bored or overthrow their tyrant ruler.

No offense but your methods of ruling are not good for long run. Nobody likes bossy loud leaders.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Guilty Carrion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:26 am

Eltharrion wrote:I have my coconuts back, and kicking some tail! Nothing else matters at this point!

...What? I'm sure we can get all the stuff back later. I mean, if they really want the town, sure, go ahead. We just take their home in return. At some point they're either going to leave, get bored or overthrow their tyrant ruler.

No offense but your methods of ruling are not good for long run. Nobody likes bossy loud leaders.

My methods of establishing rule are perfectly reasonable. You can't say you've seen my methods of ruling because no one has had the good sense to let me be in CHARGE. You trusted CHOCO! CHOCO! SHE DIDN'T EVEN LOCK HER ROBOT!

So now? Now I'm just going to TAKE power! And clearly, there's nothing you can do to stop me! Your coconuts are weak! Nothing compared to the Staff of Power!
Guilty Carrion
Summoner

Clan: Sharen

Postby Eltharrion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:59 am

Guilty Carrion wrote:My methods of establishing rule are perfectly reasonable. You can't say you've seen my methods of ruling because no one has had the good sense to let me be in CHARGE. You trusted CHOCO! CHOCO! SHE DIDN'T EVEN LOCK HER ROBOT!

So now? Now I'm just going to TAKE power! And clearly, there's nothing you can do to stop me! Your coconuts are weak! Nothing compared to the Staff of Power!

It is true, I am weak in my current form. But one day, ONE DAY, I will return and rise against the tyranny that seems to plague our village on monthly basis!

Once I found the legendary weapon to add to my own...
Another set of coconut shells.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Return to We are Ferals