Shiny! Comment on the latest updates here!

Ch.4 Pg 10

Ch.4 Pg 10

Postby goblin6 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:31 pm

And surprise surprise, our resident wannabe villain Baelrin initiates her plan of evilness (no offense Guitly Carrion, just playing along and having fun), who could've seen that coming? *sarcasm* What dastardly schemes is she concocting? How badly will it inevitably blow up in her face? Why the heck do the raccoons have a bigger pile of shiny junk then us? Find out in the next episode of We Are Ferals!!!
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Ch.4 Pg 10

Postby Disestablish » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:07 pm

They.... THey... That... My... My.... Wrench... I.... Am.... What?
Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahaahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhaaha
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Guilty Carrion » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Who you calling a wannabe, shortstack?! You midgets are far too uppity.

My plans are far beyond peasants anyway. The Ringtails simply need to fall in line...and give back all my danglies. Those were not easy to get.

((I'm debating if I should mod my action now that it's gotten a page and the options aren't locked?))
Guilty Carrion
Summoner

Clan: Sharen

Postby SoulCode » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Not sure we can call it evilness.

hmm. Ebilness, yes. She is ebil. Is cute evil. Ebil.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Disestablish » Fri May 01, 2015 1:20 am

Guilty Carrion wrote:Who you calling a wannabe, shortstack?! You midgets are far too uppity.

My plans are far beyond peasants anyway. The Ringtails simply need to fall in line...and give back all my danglies. Those were not easy to get.

((I'm debating if I should mod my action now that it's gotten a page and the options aren't locked?))

Wooooh finally you get to be not only the villain of a story, you get an army of minions!
Hurrah the ebil of Bealrin!
SoulCode wrote:Not sure we can call it evilness.

hmm. Ebilness, yes. She is ebil. Is cute evil. Ebil.

The most ebil ebil to ever ebil.
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby demonthault » Fri May 01, 2015 3:22 am

Maybe Baelrin will get an army of minions, or maybe they'll hold her captive and we'll have to go rescue her from the ringtails and liberate the shinies!
demonthault
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Eltharrion » Fri May 01, 2015 3:13 pm

demonthault wrote:Maybe Baelrin will get an army of minions, or maybe they'll hold her captive and we'll have to go rescue her from the ringtails and liberate the shinies!

Or, even better:
Baelrin gets ringtails as minions, and while she's busy scheming about ruling the village and leading ringtails to it, I- uhm, mean 'we' can get to their home and stea- I mean liberate all the shinies from them.
All of them.

I am in no way planning on stealing that giant pile for myself just to prove I can steal from these master thieves.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Guilty Carrion » Sat May 02, 2015 5:56 am

demonthault wrote:Maybe Baelrin will get an army of minions, or maybe they'll hold her captive and we'll have to go rescue her from the ringtails and liberate the shinies!

...why would you help me when I want to take all your shinies and make you all my minion peasants? That's the only reason I help! You can't rule a pile of rubble...much. It's kind of pointless. I may have tried once. I need this village intact for me to be it's master!

...I'm totally evil. Not this...ebil...cute, m'not cute...c'mon, I'm a big deal...really...I'm totally cute, but still evil...
Guilty Carrion
Summoner

Clan: Sharen

Postby demonthault » Mon May 04, 2015 3:42 pm

Guilty Carrion wrote:...why would you help me when I want to take all your shinies and make you all my minion peasants?

The FSF have a working relationship with the darklings, we're used to your kind of mentality. ^_^
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Disestablish » Mon May 04, 2015 7:03 pm

demonthault wrote:
Guilty Carrion wrote:...why would you help me when I want to take all your shinies and make you all my minion peasants?

The FSF have a working relationship with the darklings, we're used to your kind of mentality. ^_^

And I'm fine with being a minion peasant, so long as I get to make and collect non-shinies.
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Eltharrion » Sat May 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Truth to be told, without her around things would be a lot more bland and boring here.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Return to We are Ferals