Shiny! Comment on the latest updates here!

Ch 4 Pg 3

Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby SoulCode » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Masked tribe! Oh noes! We must arm ourselves. we must set up defenses, we must wake George, we must.....

Actually, who are the masked tribe O.o?
User avatar
SoulCode
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:55 am
Location: State of Cheese
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby goblin6 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Most likely raccoon type ferals. Makes me wonder, how many type of ferals are there? We got cat ferals since MA started, raccoons first showed up in the old Path to Power, we got a player who made a dog (which makes me wonder how did he get along with a village full of cats?).
User avatar
goblin6
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:32 am
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby Disestablish » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Snoooooooooooooooooorreeeeeeee. Napanllalal. Snooooooooooore. Snanapsapa.
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby demonthault » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:56 pm

goblin6 wrote:Most likely raccoon type ferals. Makes me wonder, how many type of ferals are there? We got cat ferals since MA started, raccoons first showed up in the old Path to Power, we got a player who made a dog (which makes me wonder how did he get along with a village full of cats?).


From what I remember of character creation rules, we can submit any non-cat pet but they'll officially be a cat feral that looks like the non pet, like in the case of the dog looking feral and the cat in the frog suit.
User avatar
demonthault
Summoner
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 am
Location: Calgary
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby Eltharrion » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:53 am

demonthault wrote:From what I remember of character creation rules, we can submit any non-cat pet but they'll officially be a cat feral that looks like the non pet, like in the case of the dog looking feral and the cat in the frog suit.

Isn't it Cthulhu, not a frog?

But here we can see how random ferals are. We're just doing all the stuff on the walls just because an outside stimuli happened.
User avatar
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4178
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:47 pm
Location: Body: Finland - Mind: The cracks between universe
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby Disestablish » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:54 am

How can all you people be so active and moving and being doing things when the sun is shining and it's the perfect time to nap and do nothing!
You all make no- Snooooooooooooooore.
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby Eltharrion » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:27 am

Disestablish wrote:How can all you people be so active and moving and being doing things when the sun is shining and it's the perfect time to nap and do nothing!
You all make no- Snooooooooooooooore.

Sunny days come and go, but weird unknown interesting things don't repeat.
Better enjoy everything we can.
TO THE ADVENTURE!
User avatar
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4178
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:47 pm
Location: Body: Finland - Mind: The cracks between universe
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby Disestablish » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:12 pm

Eltharrion wrote:
Disestablish wrote:How can all you people be so active and moving and being doing things when the sun is shining and it's the perfect time to nap and do nothing!
You all make no- Snooooooooooooooore.

Sunny days come and go, but weird unknown interesting things don't repeat.
Better enjoy everything we can.
TO THE ADVENTURE!

You seem tense.
You should have a nap.
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby Eltharrion » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:16 am

Disestablish wrote:You seem tense.
You should have a nap.

Naps might give me adventure, but they don't give me any shinies to tell the tale about.
And what is adventure without tales?
User avatar
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4178
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:47 pm
Location: Body: Finland - Mind: The cracks between universe
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby Disestablish » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:40 am

Eltharrion wrote:
Disestablish wrote:You seem tense.
You should have a nap.

Naps might give me adventure, but they don't give me any shinies to tell the tale about.
And what is adventure without tales?

A really good day's sleep.
Followed by a good afternoon's sleep.
And a good night's.
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby SoulCode » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:15 pm

The biggest question I would think is, is the masked tribe Cute? *Cough* I mean... will they try to take our shinies?
User avatar
SoulCode
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:55 am
Location: State of Cheese
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby demonthault » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:03 pm

SoulCode wrote:The biggest question I would think is, is the masked tribe Cute? *Cough* I mean... will they try to take our shinies?


They'll take our shinies after they lay waste to our homes and slaughter our loved ones. They're kind of like the drow.
User avatar
demonthault
Summoner
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 am
Location: Calgary
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby Disestablish » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:12 am

demonthault wrote:
SoulCode wrote:The biggest question I would think is, is the masked tribe Cute? *Cough* I mean... will they try to take our shinies?


They'll take our shinies after they lay waste to our homes and slaughter our loved ones. They're kind of like the drow.


But what about my collection?!?!!?!?
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby Traylin » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:40 am

Disestablish wrote:How can all you people be so active and moving and being doing things when the sun is shining and it's the perfect time to nap and do nothing!
You all make no- Snooooooooooooooore.


In fact [grabs spear guitar] i know just what kind of day this is.
User avatar
Traylin
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:30 am
Location: Staffordshire, UK

Re: Ch 4 Pg 3

Postby demonthault » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:06 pm

Disestablish wrote:
demonthault wrote:
SoulCode wrote:The biggest question I would think is, is the masked tribe Cute? *Cough* I mean... will they try to take our shinies?


They'll take our shinies after they lay waste to our homes and slaughter our loved ones. They're kind of like the drow.


But what about my collection?!?!!?!?


That's probably the reason why they came!
User avatar
demonthault
Summoner
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 am
Location: Calgary
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Next

Return to We are Ferals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest