Shiny! Comment on the latest updates here!

Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby Disestablish » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:36 pm

With measuring tape and common sense!
It says he does not fits. So he can not sits.
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby choby40k » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:33 pm

SoulCode wrote:No one has a feral called Pandora do they? I hope not.



I guess we'll see what is to come.

i do believe the box says "Property of Schrödinger" on the other side
User avatar
choby40k
Summoner
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:52 am
Location: Lurking behind the Fourth Wall
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:21 pm

choby40k wrote:i do believe the box says "Property of Schrödinger" on the other side

Why is it warm in the box? Warmer than should be...
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5157
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby Disestablish » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:36 pm

IkaikaKekai wrote:
choby40k wrote:i do believe the box says "Property of Schrödinger" on the other side

Why is it warm in the box? Warmer than should be...

Too warm.
Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooore.
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby Bemril » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:14 pm

It looks like a Demon eye, but demons can't hurt ferals as far as I know? Still very ominous I can't wait to see what happens, and how it will destroy Choco's base!

*edit* Well I guess with a host it could plus even if it didn't have one, a demon getting out would still be bad
User avatar
Bemril
Nether Seed
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:16 pm
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby Katharos Ombre » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:00 am

Bemril wrote:It looks like a Demon eye, but demons can't hurt ferals as far as I know? Still very ominous I can't wait to see what happens, and how it will destroy Choco's base!

*edit* Well I guess with a host it could plus even if it didn't have one, a demon getting out would still be bad

It might be a danger to Overlord George Tiny Arms The Semi-Shiny.
Last edited by Katharos Ombre on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Katharos Ombre
Demon
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 am
Location: Look down.
Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby Disestablish » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:15 am

Katharos Ombre wrote:
Bemril wrote:It looks like a Demon eye, but demons can't hurt ferals as far as I know? Still very ominous I can't wait to see what happens, and how it will destroy Choco's base!

*edit* Well I guess with a host it could plus even if it didn't have one, a demon getting out would still be bad

I might be a danger to Overlord George Tiny Arms The Semi-Shiny.

Do not be silly Priestess.
George is invincible.
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby Deonis » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Nobody called dibs on the onimous box of probable (and inevitable) doom yet?

MINE! DIBS! SHOTGUN! GIMME! GOTCHA! GET!
User avatar
Deonis
Tainted
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 am

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby Leonis » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:52 pm

*Quietly slips up and settles down behind Deonis*

Private? Do you have something to share with the rest of the Force? *Quietly eyes*
Leonis
Demon
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:58 pm
Clan: Jaal'darya

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby Disestablish » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:57 pm

It's not his box! It's our boxes! Our precious.
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby Deonis » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:44 pm

Leonis wrote:*Quietly slips up and settles down behind Deonis*

Private? Do you have something to share with the rest of the Force? *Quietly eyes*


*starts sweating quite profusely*

Ehm... In name of the FSF I hereby confiscate this item for the security of all ferals?
User avatar
Deonis
Tainted
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 am

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby Disestablish » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:49 pm

Deonis wrote:
*starts sweating quite profusely*

Ehm... In name of the FSF I hereby confiscate this item for the security of all ferals?

In the name of George I claim this box to be his holiest of artifacts! Any who try to seize the property of Our Great Tiny Armed lord shall face his wrath! The box is mine- I mean his!
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby goblin6 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:29 pm

I swear to you all, for the good of the world (and to spite a heretical false overgrown lizard god) I will chuck that box into the nearest abyss where it shall never see the light of day nor the twitchy paws of some mischievous feline.
User avatar
goblin6
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:32 am
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby Disestablish » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:02 pm

goblin6 wrote:I swear to you all, for the good of the world (and to spite a heretical false overgrown lizard god) I will chuck that box into the nearest abyss where it shall never see the light of day nor the twitchy paws of some mischievous feline.

And how will you stop us?! Huh?! A giant ass sword?! Ya well you know what I say to that?!
Go ahead and take it, please don't hurt me.
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch 3 Pg 00: The Do Not Touch Box

Postby Deonis » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Disestablish wrote:And how will you stop us?! Huh?! A giant ass sword?! Ya well you know what I say to that?!
Go ahead and take it, please don't hurt me.


YOINK! The FSF, or more precisely, me, will put this in safekeeping in an undisclosed location in my backyard. Now, will somebody please hand me a shovel?
User avatar
Deonis
Tainted
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 am

PreviousNext

Return to We are Ferals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron