Shiny! Comment on the latest updates here!

Ch. 2 Pg. 7

Re: Ch. 2 Pg. 7

Postby Disestablish » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Calm down everyone, I already explained my big tools can and will save us all!
I mean they're what, 5 times bigger then normal tools? They can't lose!
Look how shiny they are!
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch. 2 Pg. 7

Postby Altruis » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Disestablish wrote:Calm down everyone, I already explained my big tools can and will save us all!
I mean they're what, 5 times bigger then normal tools? They can't lose!
Look how shiny they are!


the way we build this "tower" it need some extra stability on the side's get this work done while also leave the darkling's to me it happens to know this "tongue" well
User avatar
Altruis
Summoner
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:19 am
Location: Behind the person who read this
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch. 2 Pg. 7

Postby Disestablish » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:51 am

Seriously how have you not figured out the quoting system yet?
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch. 2 Pg. 7

Postby choby40k » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:55 am

Powder can speak darkling but for some reason when he does they all seem to strike there face with the palm of there hands
User avatar
choby40k
Summoner
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:52 am
Location: Lurking behind the Fourth Wall
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Ch. 2 Pg. 7

Postby Disestablish » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:58 am

choby40k wrote:Powder can speak darkling but for some reason when he does they all seem to strike there face with the palm of there hands

They are just ashamed they are so bad compared to him!
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Ch. 2 Pg. 7

Postby Altruis » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Disestablish wrote:Seriously how have you not figured out the quoting system yet?


seriously i never really pay attention to it
User avatar
Altruis
Summoner
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:19 am
Location: Behind the person who read this
Clan: Sarghress

Previous

Return to We are Ferals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron