Shiny! Comment on the latest updates here!

Page 16

Page 16

Postby Disestablish » Sat May 24, 2014 3:24 am

No! Overlord! Avenge him!
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Page 16

Postby Tsuris » Sat May 24, 2014 3:29 am

we should call him George and love him and pet him and squeeze him
User avatar
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 4:06 am

Re: Page 16

Postby Disestablish » Sat May 24, 2014 3:35 am

Tsuris wrote:we should call him George and love him and pet him and squeeze him

George is an acceptable name for the overlord. All hail George of the Tiny arms.
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Page 16

Postby Smokehammer » Sat May 24, 2014 7:43 am

Noooooooo!!!! Quick guys put the crystal back and save him!
User avatar
Smokehammer
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3530
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:09 am
Location: Being Reincarnated as a DD bra.
Clan: Sharen

Re: Page 16

Postby Deonis » Sat May 24, 2014 8:15 am

It is at moments like this that the FSF is needed to make a call for order and security. So we of the FSF should do just that. When that's done we can decide whether to expunge or worship the dragon.
User avatar
Deonis
Tainted
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 am

Re: Page 16

Postby demonthault » Sat May 24, 2014 3:05 pm

Deonis wrote:It is at moments like this that the FSF is needed to make a call for order and security. So we of the FSF should do just that. When that's done we can decide whether to expunge or worship the dragon.


Exactly! Then we'll need to get our shinies in order.
User avatar
demonthault
Summoner
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 am
Location: Calgary
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Page 16

Postby Deonis » Sat May 24, 2014 3:07 pm

demonthault wrote:Exactly! Then we'll need to get our shinies in order.


FOR THE SHINIES! FOR THE NO MORE LOST!
User avatar
Deonis
Tainted
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 am

Re: Page 16

Postby Disestablish » Sat May 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Deonis wrote:
demonthault wrote:Exactly! Then we'll need to get our shinies in order.


FOR THE SHINIES! FOR THE NO MORE LOST!

Those shinies are the now rightful property of his greatness, George of the Tiny arms.
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Page 16

Postby Sinsystems » Sat May 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Deonis wrote:
demonthault wrote:Exactly! Then we'll need to get our shinies in order.


FOR THE SHINIES! FOR THE NO MORE LOST!

Noh: *Bro fist* Yer doin good lad. *grabs a sword and takes position* Now anyone who thinks they can take the No more lost shinies must take it to the claims department!! That's me sword by the way!!
User avatar
Sinsystems
Summoner
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: In da crows nest. Yarr!!
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Page 16

Postby Disestablish » Sat May 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Sinsystems wrote:Noh: *Bro fist* Yer doin good lad. *grabs a sword and takes position* Now anyone who thinks they can take the No more lost shinies must take it to the claims department!! That's me sword by the way!!

*Stabs some shinies onto the sword*
Like that?
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Page 16

Postby SoulCode » Sat May 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Not a minute ago I put up a 'befriend the dragon' option and I see something similar XD

I likes when people be awesome and think alike.
User avatar
SoulCode
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1419
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:55 am
Location: State of Cheese
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Page 16

Postby Sinsystems » Sat May 24, 2014 7:00 pm

Disestablish wrote:
Sinsystems wrote:Noh: *Bro fist* Yer doin good lad. *grabs a sword and takes position* Now anyone who thinks they can take the No more lost shinies must take it to the claims department!! That's me sword by the way!!

*Stabs some shinies onto the sword*
Like that?

Noh: Thanks for the shiny sword, but Noh was thinking more like this *pokes ye in the eye with a random stick*
User avatar
Sinsystems
Summoner
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: In da crows nest. Yarr!!
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Page 16

Postby Disestablish » Sun May 25, 2014 3:14 am

Sinsystems wrote:[
Noh: Thanks for the shiny sword, but Noh was thinking more like this *pokes ye in the eye with a random stick*

Arrrrrg.
Why is it always the eye?!
I should not need an eyepatch this much!!!
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Page 16

Postby Katharos Ombre » Sun May 25, 2014 12:51 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAH GEORGE NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
User avatar
Katharos Ombre
Demon
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 am
Location: Look down.
Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: Page 16

Postby Disestablish » Tue May 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Katharos Ombre wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAH GEORGE NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Do not despair my young disciple of George. For when the shiny is restored to its proper place and our Tiny armed lord is back to his full wonder, all shall see his majesty and Believe, as was always meant to!!!
All hail George. All hail the tiny arms!
User avatar
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am
Location: The cold wilderness of rural Ontario.
Clan: Sarghress

Next

Return to We are Ferals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests