Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 56 : page 10

Chapter 56 : page 10

Postby Kern » Mon May 06, 2019 6:20 am

Meanwhile the purge in the street faces some opposition as greater demons emerge.
Two glutton and one big walking chest mimic right there. If only Sygdom's cameo had a tangerine to face them. Something to ponder about : These big demons were in the marketplace to begin with. Imagine going out for shopping and there's that big thing stuck in some structure looking right at you. Visualy speaking i wish that could've been included.
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 56 : page 10

Postby El Bandito » Mon May 06, 2019 7:05 am

That's a badass demon.
El Bandito
Summoner

Postby MagicSkyshark » Mon May 06, 2019 8:53 am

Chest mimic is kinda dangerous one. Never leave your chest alone.
MagicSkyshark
Tainted

Clan: Valley'gurl

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Mon May 06, 2019 9:49 am

You have jinxed it, kids... now the next district WILL be worse!
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Marcellogo » Mon May 06, 2019 10:08 am

And if instead the solution would be to LEAD this district, instead?
You are Val'Vloz'ress, demons are your own playground, so maybe in due time you can gather some forces and make a bid for district control.
Marcellogo
Summoner

Postby Dalvyserran » Mon May 06, 2019 10:08 am

I'd like to note that the mom has completely disappeared :V

Then you have three massive demons to kill. Good luck, kyorls... With the general lax on the policy of tainting, this is the result, and this is what they prepared for...
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Moric » Mon May 06, 2019 12:00 pm

Dalvyserran wrote:I'd like to note that the mom has completely disappeared :V

Demon-Dad is getting nommed, facing left. Mom was across the table from him. Therefore, Mom would be off-camera to the left.

Dalvyserran wrote:Then you have three massive demons to kill. Good luck, kyorls... With the general lax on the policy of tainting, this is the result, and this is what they prepared for...

We haven't seen Kyorl numbers suggesting that this is anywhere near a serious offensive, or even the vanguard of one. There's what, a dozen mounted and maybe forty infantry here?
Moric
Demon

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Mon May 06, 2019 2:35 pm

? No-Longer-Catatonic Mom is there in panel 3, dressed in white. The subsequent panels are all views of what's going on out in the street, so... *bigsmile*

So who dat in the last panel? *eek* Is it Ky'ovarde in heavy armor?
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: recuperating from getting strangled by that one-eyed golem in Felde

Postby Dalvyserran » Mon May 06, 2019 3:12 pm

Moric wrote:
Dalvyserran wrote:I'd like to note that the mom has completely disappeared :V

Demon-Dad is getting nommed, facing left. Mom was across the table from him. Therefore, Mom would be off-camera to the left.

Dalvyserran wrote:Then you have three massive demons to kill. Good luck, kyorls... With the general lax on the policy of tainting, this is the result, and this is what they prepared for...

We haven't seen Kyorl numbers suggesting that this is anywhere near a serious offensive, or even the vanguard of one. There's what, a dozen mounted and maybe forty infantry here?

The mother stood up and made a move to the door. She is no longer in the room on this page.

Also, again, this is what they prepared for... It took the sarghress infantry a while to take just one glutton demon out, with losses. There are two here, on top of the cameo vel'akar. They are going to have trouble, but this is what every member of the clan is trained for.
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lewa » Mon May 06, 2019 3:51 pm

Basileus_Ioannis wrote:? No-Longer-Catatonic Mom is there in panel 3, dressed in white. The subsequent panels are all views of what's going on out in the street, so... *bigsmile*

The white-clad character in panel 3 is the child. You can tell by the hairstyle.
Lewa
Tainted

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Moric » Mon May 06, 2019 5:07 pm

Dalvyserran wrote:Also, again, this is what they prepared for... It took the sarghress infantry a while to take just one glutton demon out, with losses. There are two here, on top of the cameo vel'akar. They are going to have trouble, but this is what every member of the clan is trained for.

Well, to the Sarghress' credit, that glutton could have gulped both of these gluttons and the chest mimic without trouble.

...Of course, the Kyorls aren't packing cannons either...
Moric
Demon

Postby Junglefowl26 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:51 pm

Silly Nau, it can always get worse.

At least these gluttons are out in the open. The Sarghress were in trouble because they got ambushed by one in close quarters - gluttons are tough, but they are slow and big targets. In the open you can just shoot them at while moving away until they die.

Chestmouth however, is looking pretty scary.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Moatl » Mon May 06, 2019 9:21 pm

Well, it's pretty rare, that Kiel is the pessimistic and Nau is the optimistic part of the couple...
Moatl
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Tue May 07, 2019 1:28 am

Lewa wrote:
Basileus_Ioannis wrote:? No-Longer-Catatonic Mom is there in panel 3, dressed in white. The subsequent panels are all views of what's going on out in the street, so... *bigsmile*

The white-clad character in panel 3 is the child. You can tell by the hairstyle.

ImageGaaah...da kid...thanks Lewa *blush* I only flipped back one page, and thought it was da mom ^^;

And I think I found who da mystery Kyorl with the head bandages is: Sygdom's Dalshen B)

Beanie's Scen'tloth looks EPIC 8) We need at least a page where Dalshen (and other Kyorls) and Scen'tloth mix it up over several panels...
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: recuperating from getting strangled by that one-eyed golem in Felde

Postby Thrair » Tue May 07, 2019 2:24 am

Basileus_Ioannis wrote:And I think I found who da mystery Kyorl with the head bandages is: Sygdom's Dalshen B)

Dudebro, he was in the cast list 5 pages ago, bruh! What's the point of a cast list if ya'll motherkillers don't use it?
Thrair
Demon

Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Next

Return to Moonless Age