Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 141

Chapter 54 : page 141

Postby Kern » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:36 pm

He smirk as he watch her being devoured.
he doesn't care much anymore as he expect to die himself. And a little insight on how Kel sees his niece.
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 141

Postby Dakla » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Wait didn't Kel won the challenge? Why are the other troops attacking him? Don't understand the Sarg's any-more.
Dakla
Tainted

Postby Black Knight LeFreux » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:55 pm

Can someone punch Mablevi to show him what it feels like ? :[
Black Knight LeFreux
Vel'akar

Postby almondbiscuit » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Black Knight LeFreux wrote:Can someone punch Mablevi to show him what it feels like ? :[

Seriously, dude needs a gauntleted fist in his face already.
almondbiscuit
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Kel'noz Val'Sarghress, you will live on in memory as the baddest of badasses, women will weep over the loss of the underworld's most eligible bachelor, and men will wish they could be half as awesome as you have been since day one of this story! And probably cry a lot for you too! *tear*

Farewell Kel, you were a king amongst men in a civilization without kings "salutes"

P.S. may Mablevi be eaten alive crotch first by a demon worm version of Sang! Cheapshotting bastard *upset*
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Black Knight LeFreux » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Now that I think about it, is Mablevi trying to make it look like Sang won ?

If the sealers behind him shut up about the truth, who would know Sang was already on the ground when they got there ?

Speaking of Sang, wonder how she's going to turn up in a few moments. Huge maw taking over almost all her face ?

This is going to be hard for Kor'maril ; if I remember correctly, one of his mates ended up like this in Chapter 9. And now it's his mother's turn...
Black Knight LeFreux
Vel'akar

Postby almondbiscuit » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:26 pm

Black Knight LeFreux wrote:Now that I think about it, is Mablevi trying to make it look like Sang won ?

Checking back, he was the one who told her to "make it a show," implying he expected her to draw out Kel's death. With her clearly having lost, it's a very good possibility that he would, if not outright cheat, make it look like they killed each other and no one won.
almondbiscuit
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Ardan Styyx » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:28 pm

I might be the only one thinking this, but I believe Kel could actually survive this.
After all, why punching him when you are a badass-sneaky-motherf...g assassin?
Ardan Styyx
Summoner

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:30 pm

Dakla wrote:Wait didn't Kel won the challenge? Why are the other troops attacking him? Don't understand the Sarg's any-more.

I thought we had established that those are a bunch of hypocrites already...

They will probably put Ariel and her alllies in chains, and take them to Chel while shouting "Death to Vals". Then they will kneel in front of Snadhya, lick her feet, and take their reward...

Ardan Styyx wrote:I might be the only one thinking this, but I believe Kel could actually survive this.
After all, why punching him when you are a badass-sneaky-motherf...g assassin?

As far as I am concerned, Mablevi lost his badass-sneaky-motherfucking assassin license when he failed to kill Kel, who he took by surprise and stabbed in the back and still failed to kill...

He probably wants to capture Kel alive and hand him to the alliance leaders, or to Snadhya, or to Kormaril...
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Liatai » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Okay, seriously, what is Mablevi's deal? *hmmm* We got some insight into Sang's views, hypocritical as they were, but Mablevi? I get that he's the head of the Fallen Legion and thus was probably Sang's second-in-command, but that kind of single-minded focus on punching Kel'noz in the face speaks of a personal grudge of some kind. Did he piss on your pet tiktikki or something, Mablevi?

And seriously, you're the head of the Fallen Legion, don't you know that punching somebody in the face with just cloth half-gloves will hurt your hand? Use your elbow, it's harder and better-protected by your armor! :B Or if you must go for the face, go for an eye gouge or a neck punch, it's more likely to take your opponent out of the fight. Or a hammer blow to the temple. Not great form for an uppercut, either. Chamber the punch lower and twist your body into the motion, you'll get more force out of it.

*edit* And if unconsciousness was his aim, he should know head blows are super risky when it comes to that. Really if he just wanted Kel incapacitated he should have grappled him and used his momentum to push him to the ground. Then bind and immobilize at your leisure. That kind of blood and mana loss won't leave him conscious for long anyway, you don't need to punch him in the face. That's just overkill. :B
Liatai
Nether Seed

Postby Junglefowl26 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:55 pm

"If only we were all blessed with perfect hindsight" - that is pretty damn on point. It is pretty easy to look back and see what went wrong...and pretty hard to know what to do next.

Also his comments on Ariel are also pretty spot on, her good qualities and her bad...
...though I wonder how Kel and Sang would react if they knew that Ariel surrendered. ^^;

Oh man, the demons ate Sang's face! Oh wait, she got it back.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Irae Maeviir » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:23 pm

No honor, at all, I know Mablevi is the leader of the Fallen Legion but... wait, was Mablevi and Sang in a relationship?
It is the only thing that would make sense without thinking that all the non Val leadership of the Sarghress is rotten to the core.
Irae Maeviir
Tainted

Location: Watching what's going on from her own pocket dimension

Postby Moric » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:48 pm

Mablevi may be extra ruthless for other reasons too. Something over a female perhaps?
Moric
Demon

Postby Irae Maeviir » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Moric wrote:Mablevi may be extra ruthless for other reasons too. Something over a female perhaps?

Maybe, but I don't know. If he and Sang were a couple he should have offered himself to fight in Sang's stead. But like Sang he thought Kel was done for before the duel. With perfect hindsight we can see they were wrong.
Irae Maeviir
Tainted

Location: Watching what's going on from her own pocket dimension

Postby Junglefowl26 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:41 pm

Personally, I just think that Mablevi is just one of those "just following orders" kind of people. The outcome of the orders, who is giving them, who the target is...it just doesn't matter, so long as there are orders to obey.

Though admittedly we do know pretty much nothing about the guy so even the above is pure speculation on my part.

Notably, he looks kind of old to have been part of the original group of orphans that Laele founded, then again with drow that can be hard to tell. Hell, maybe he is one of Leale's sons for all we know.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Next

Return to Moonless Age