Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 133

Re: Chapter 54 : page 133

Postby Moric » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:41 pm

MagicSkyshark wrote:Oh Ash, poor Ash...

Do not expect that Kel will be in time for the supper tonight...

Also, yeah. Epic duel's background have to be EXPLOOOSIONS!!!
; )

His survival chances aren't QUITE zero yet...

A challenge by Ariel could pre-empt Kel's, and the tower blowing up could wipe out Sang and only give Kel another concussion...

Yeah, and he might just win too... bwahahahaha!

Okay, near zero but not quite there.
Moric
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Ra'tatosk » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:41 pm

Doom Chinchilla wrote:Calling it now: If Kel'noz survives this, he will start a relationship with Kyon'ne.

Also: DO IT XANN'DOR, KILL EVERYBODY! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *wee*

He fought well he will die maybe not a hero but hopefully the bang will end the hostilities as dynamite can kill a fire.

And yesterday I considered to make him a prisoner in the coming chapter! :B
Ra'tatosk
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby MagicSkyshark » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:14 pm

Ra'tatosk wrote:And yesterday I considered to make him a prisoner in the coming chapter! :B

So, the ship might just refuse to blow )))
MagicSkyshark
Tainted

Clan: Valley'gurl

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:52 pm

Ra'tatosk wrote:
Doom Chinchilla wrote:Calling it now: If Kel'noz survives this, he will start a relationship with Kyon'ne.

Also: DO IT XANN'DOR, KILL EVERYBODY! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *wee*

He fought well he will die maybe not a hero but hopefully the bang will end the hostilities as dynamite can kill a fire.

And yesterday I considered to make him a prisoner in the coming chapter! :B

Is that a spoiler?! Are Ariel's allies going to be captured?! :A

There goes my hope of the aircraft explosion combining with the uncontrolled nether gate and wiping Felde, the Nidras and Sang's Sarghess... and maybe Ash too, I'm sick of her attitude... *doh*
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby PSadlon » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:36 am

Any bets on this being the distraction Kel needs for the sake of plot armor, directly or indirectly? Like either the boom happens at a right moment or it attracts every nearby demon and zombie.

There WILL be deaths... Xann almost definitely, probably Koana, for sure at least one of the duelists, beyond that there are no guarantees.
PSadlon
Summoner

Postby Irae Maeviir » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:44 am

I am still unconvinced that Sang wants to kill Kel.
She might have given the order, but obviously it wasn't carried out.
I think her commands and orders are being mistranslated for us... She is likely not on a crusade to slay the vals, but actually on a crusade to LAY the Val (Kel).
Irae Maeviir
Tainted

Location: Watching what's going on from her own pocket dimension

Postby Ra'tatosk » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Irae Maeviir wrote:I am still unconvinced that Sang wants to kill Kel.
She might have given the order, but obviously it wasn't carried out.
I think her commands and orders are being mistranslated for us... She is likely not on a crusade to slay the vals, but actually on a crusade to LAY the Val (Kel).

She has to put her last in the que to Kel! And to fight herself to the first position. But I doubt she can get trough Waes' dark shadows without getting lost, or penetrating Ash's mindtricks. If not also Faen's protection of her mother and Kyo's words of magic.

Good luck. *lol*
Ra'tatosk
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Thrair » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:28 am

PSadlon wrote:There WILL be deaths... Xann almost definitely, probably Koana, for sure at least one of the duelists, beyond that there are no guarantees.

Aye. Xann's not going to survive that large of a mana core cooking off while standing at ground zero.

As for Koana, he was seen evacuating with the others and is also a cameo listed to appear in Chapters 55/56 (call is for both, not all will appear in 55).

As a side note, let's not toss around words like "plot armor" preemptively. It is already a highly critical phrase in the best of times, but directing it at what *might* happen is a bit excessive.
Thrair
Demon

Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Postby PSadlon » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:18 am

True though in my experience the deaths of some protagonists & deuteragonists typically happen in sight of the other protagonists either to crush, embolden or temper the surviving protagonists, the deaths of the other protagonists happen at the end or after the story has run its course. tritagonists or below are expendable at any time for any reason. Kel is just important enough to Ariel that he isn't gonna die until she can see it or the immediate aftermath.
PSadlon
Summoner

Postby Junglefowl26 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:21 am

Thrair wrote:
PSadlon wrote:There WILL be deaths... Xann almost definitely, probably Koana, for sure at least one of the duelists, beyond that there are no guarantees.

Aye. Xann's not going to survive that large of a mana core cooking off while standing at ground zero.

As for Koana, he was seen evacuating with the others and is also a cameo listed to appear in Chapters 55/56 (call is for both, not all will appear in 55).

As a side note, let's not toss around words like "plot armor" preemptively. It is already a highly critical phrase in the best of times, but directing it at what *might* happen is a bit excessive.

...Why does it list Kyudosha as belonging to swedishkitsune instead of me?
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Moric » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:50 pm

Given the Cameo-Call, Kel'noz lives only by being ordered to stand down by Ariel.

I suppose something along the lines of "We have sworn our lives for the good of the Clan, no matter the mission. If this mission is to go in chains for the sake of the Sarghress, then we must."
Moric
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Thrair » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:19 am

Junglefowl26 wrote:...Why does it list Kyudosha as belonging to swedishkitsune instead of me?

Not sure. Probably a mistake. These cameo list docs are just rough scratch notes by Kern. Typos occur. I'd ask him.
Thrair
Demon

Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Previous

Return to Moonless Age