Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 119

Re: Chapter 54 : page 119

Postby sunhawk » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:02 pm

Quill will drown Shodoun and the Raiders will make it into the tower.

Now all remaining Sarghress will be in one place. Surrounded by Nids, Sharen, and Demons(oh my).
sunhawk
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby almondbiscuit » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:50 pm

I don't care if she drowns or bleeds out.

Stab her good, Quil!
almondbiscuit
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Moric » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:30 am

Tainted Messiah wrote:I just wanted to take a moment so we can all appreciate just how great that second last frame of Shodun falling into the water looks.. I mean DAMN both of those last frames look great but just the brush work on that is amazing great job Kern / Kite.

As for the story eh likely Quill isn't a demon and if the suit really is 'sealed' ( which it obviously can't be completely because we see her hand in the 4th panel but ignoring that ) then she could likely be breathing but I imagine the oxygen would be pretty limited in that suit. Based on current events I really don't think Shodun is gonna survive this one the only question for me right now is if Quill is going to end up going down with her.

Plenty of oxygen in water, all you need is a little spark...

On another note, that's a glove. Notice the metal plates on the outside of the fingers, not to mention that the color of the glove is not even close to Quill's skin tone.

Also, they are under water, next to an island. Quill could shape a stone anklet for Shodun, and there's no countering that without stone or water affinities (okay, ice works too).
Moric
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Previous

Return to Moonless Age