Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 117

Re: Chapter 54 : page 117

Postby evilmike » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Somebody call Ash. Tell him to bring his chainsaw. He's gonna need it.
evilmike
Summoner

Postby Junglefowl26 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:54 pm

evilmike wrote:Somebody call Ash. Tell him to bring his chainsaw. He's gonna need it.

Now I am picturing Ash'warren with a chainswa. *heehee*
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby wolfdancer95 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:59 pm

I think when it came to Naal it's a special case, she was tainted for so long that full-blown possession wasn't that much worse- aura wise that is, so when her seed hatched it had already absorbed most of her personality. I think. the how and what of Naal's case is difficult to gauge.

if the owls were able to keep some form of themselves and the niids getting shit on by their own demon infestation, that would be poetic, but it might be the nurses looking for hosts, and the one that got dragged down is being converted now.

looking at the previous pages, when that nurse got her face pushed in by a rock we follow their demon up until we get to Kel. I don't know how to feel about him rising as a demon :<
wolfdancer95
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:17 pm

wolfdancer95 wrote:I think when it came to Naal it's a special case, she was tainted for so long that full-blown possession wasn't that much worse- aura wise that is, so when her seed hatched it had already absorbed most of her personality. I think. the how and what of Naal's case is difficult to gauge.

if the owls were able to keep some form of themselves and the niids getting shit on by their own demon infestation, that would be poetic, but it might be the nurses looking for hosts, and the one that got dragged down is being converted now.

looking at the previous pages, when that nurse got her face pushed in by a rock we follow their demon up until we get to Kel. I don't know how to feel about him rising as a demon :<

A reminder that Sang's limbs are golems what will stop working in a nether-infested environment, leaving her at the mercy of demonzombie face-eaters... *beer*

Bonus poetic justice points if the face-eater in question is Kel...
Last edited by Doom Chinchilla on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby wolfdancer95 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:24 pm

Doom Chinchilla wrote:
wolfdancer95 wrote:I think when it came to Naal it's a special case, she was tainted for so long that full-blown possession wasn't that much worse- aura wise that is, so when her seed hatched it had already absorbed most of her personality. I think. the how and what of Naal's case is difficult to gauge.

A reminder that Sang's limbs are golems what will stop to work in a nether-infested environment, leaving her at the mercy of demonzombie face-eaters... *beer*

Bonus poetic justice points if the face-eater in question is Kel...

I think Kern revealed that Sang is using her affinity to move her limbs when she melted through that golem, but that has to be draining on her if she does it constantly to walk and fight, so them failing on her is still an option.
wolfdancer95
Vel'akar

Postby Marcellogo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Junglefowl26 wrote:
I think it is mostly like that the possessed here were dying but not yet dead.

Frankly, even some of the most lethal looking wounds can leave you taking hours or even days before you finally die from it.

(It think it has also been fairly consistent that the more hurt and tired you are the easier it is for a demon to take over, so that would explain why it is the owls being taken over)

In the case of Chakri, you are 100% correct: she was well alive, even if with a lot of wounds when she was tossed into the lake by Romakela following the order of Sang in page 95.
Marcellogo
Summoner

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:14 pm

somebody evoke the holy name of Ash? *bigsmile*

as far as music, how about this as Chakri-mon's theme song? :V "Don't run awaaay, it's only meee..."
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: in Snad's tower in Felde, checking to make sure I have spare underwear
Clan: Sarghress

Postby 'Lement » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:21 am

If she sings that while running at Kau, their ship is Davy Jones' submarine.
Doom Chinchilla wrote:Bonus poetic justice points if the face-eater in question is Kel...

"You know you're screwed when your own uncroaked ruler is attacking you."

...Hm.

Since auras remain attached to the dead for a bit, La'hello-demony actually could have returned to flesh in zombie Quain'tana.

Though probably didn't as Chel still exists.
Junglefowl26 wrote:True - though interestingly it only seems to apply to the first possession. After that, demons show no special shapeshifting or healing properties.

Might be due the later wounds also affecting the aura through maiming flesh. Though I imagine a zen demon could reshape themselves at will by changing their self-image.
Junglefowl26 wrote:Now I am picturing Ash'warren with a chainswa. *heehee*

Now I am picturing Ash'warren with chainswag. And sunglasses. Going ignocito to avoid Bae, because she won't believe her eyes when old crone Ash is dressed like that.

And acessiorising with a chainsaw, of course. Imagine how much more effective her intimating Faen would have been with one :w

...On a second thought, make that :@
'Lement
Vel'akar

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Marcellogo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:22 pm

'Lement wrote:If she sings that while running at Kau, their ship is Davy Jones' submarine.

And so Kau will sweetly call her this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XULTHbK5z8
Marcellogo
Summoner

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby FireWalker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:19 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :V ZAMBIE BURBS, ITS THE BURBDEMIC! :V
FireWalker
Nether Seed

Postby Mizu » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:30 am

And so Chakri became queen of the undead and started a campaign that ended with her being the ruler of the delicious drow meat slaves
Mizu
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Postby seelcudoom » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:05 pm

Demonic hooting intensifies
seelcudoom
Nether Seed

Previous

Return to Moonless Age