Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 115

Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby Kern » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Page numbering is not an error.
The victorious army is removing the corpses littering the street when another crisis arise.
too many dead birds. Tossing corpses in the lake is a normal thing to do for them but its going to stink for a while.
User avatar
Kern
Yan Gagne
 
Posts: 8711
Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 12:08 am
Location: Quebec
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Well, I hope no one needs to drink that lake water any time soon. Nothing more unsanitary than corpses.

Good thinking Adira - the important thing to do in case of defeat is learn from it and plan for the future. Assuming your boss doesn't go all Darth Vader on you of course.

Though, I suppose not many other enemies are going to have an airship to allow them to zoom past the outer defenses like that.
User avatar
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 7942
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby Dalvyserran » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:50 pm

Junglefowl26 wrote:Well, I hope no one needs to drink that lake water any time soon. Nothing more unsanitary than corpses.

Good thinking Adira - the important thing to do in case of defeat is learn from it and plan for the future. Assuming your boss doesn't go all Darth Vader on you of course.

Though, I suppose not many other enemies are going to have an airship to allow them to zoom past the outer defenses like that.


until these start to notice the blood
User avatar
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4828
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: You can't make me have fun!
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby jarek56 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:48 pm

Page numbering not in error.

Really, Kern? You're just that determined to not give us answers? I'm honestly pretty damn annoyed with this tactic.
jarek56
Summoner
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: Somewhere in Virginia Beach...

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby 'Lement » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Pfft. It's a hint saying "something important happened, something worth 3 pages, between the time Kyonne said No and the time Kyonne said AAAAAAAA".

That in last panel...Should be Kyonne, I think? Her luck with men strikes again.

And Chel poor go starving while in Snadhya'runes felde people have so much to eat they just toss food away.

I'm not sure how much of a numerical superiority the Felde forces even had, in truth, against combined pincer of wolfpack and highland raiders.

I'm also reminded by how the whole Beld district hunted mere four Vloz.
Last edited by 'Lement on Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
'Lement
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Estonia
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby Moatl » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:55 pm

User avatar
Moatl
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: Near the Nether of Minetest ;P
Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby Moric » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:14 pm

Daydream Platinum membership required for the missing three pages. NSFW does not begin to explain.
Moric
Summoner
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:28 pm
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:42 pm

You know, a medic always outranks their patient when it comes to health advice.

jarek56 wrote:Page numbering not in error.

Really, Kern? You're just that determined to not give us answers? I'm honestly pretty damn annoyed with this tactic.

Here is what he said on Discord:
i could number them differently but it'd be odd to jump to the feldian army and then suddenly be back elsewhere, to continue to whatever the scream is about right of. So, page numbering had to be this way


Dalvyserran wrote:
Junglefowl26 wrote:Well, I hope no one needs to drink that lake water any time soon. Nothing more unsanitary than corpses.

Good thinking Adira - the important thing to do in case of defeat is learn from it and plan for the future. Assuming your boss doesn't go all Darth Vader on you of course.

Though, I suppose not many other enemies are going to have an airship to allow them to zoom past the outer defenses like that.


until these start to notice the blood

I hope they are hungry then.
User avatar
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 7942
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby 'Lement » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:48 pm

Moric wrote:Daydream Platinum membership required for the missing three pages. NSFW does not begin to explain.

I swear that was an accident.
User avatar
'Lement
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Estonia
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby Moatl » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Kern wrote:Page numbering is not an error.
….


Best point for a cliff-hanger for their Japan trip. ;P
User avatar
Moatl
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: Near the Nether of Minetest ;P
Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby jarek56 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:32 pm

I'm still not amused in the slightest with this. Just take your time and post in order, it smacks of deliberate cliff-hanger building and I'm sick of it this after years of this comic. We're in the endgame, the last chapter or two; enough is enough.
jarek56
Summoner
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: Somewhere in Virginia Beach...

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby nerdycanuck » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:51 pm

jarek56 wrote:I'm still not amused in the slightest with this. Just take your time and post in order, it smacks of deliberate cliff-hanger building and I'm sick of it this after years of this comic. We're in the endgame, the last chapter or two; enough is enough.


It's not the end of the world. Frustrating? Sure. But we'll get our pages and our answers eventually.
User avatar
nerdycanuck
Demon
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:57 pm

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby Moric » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:53 am

It's not Kyo'nne screaming.

Ariel unlocked the most hideous, terrifying nightmare creature in the Three Worlds and unleashed it on Sang and her minions.

...

...

Kuso's mother.... *omfg*

Yes, that was everyone screaming in horror before vomiting.
Moric
Summoner
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:28 pm
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby Whizzard » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:22 am

Moric wrote:It's not Kyo'nne screaming.

Ariel unlocked the most hideous, terrifying nightmare creature in the Three Worlds and unleashed it on Sang and her minions.

...

...

Kuso's mother.... *omfg*

Yes, that was everyone screaming in horror before vomiting.


You realize she's probably the most beautiful drow woman in the Underworld? Just look at Kuso. He must have very pretty parents. Just with very foul temper.
User avatar
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4864
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 10:23 am
Location: Overworld, the land of happiness and joy
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Chapter 54 : page 115

Postby Moric » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:24 am

Honestly, all that I can really think of regarding this page is The Cave of Caerbannog scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Moric
Summoner
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:28 pm
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Next

Return to Moonless Age

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests