Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 104

Chapter 54 : page 104

Postby Kern » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:49 am

The ambush fail thanks to Chiri's returning visions, but now they're cut off and the island is being overwhelmed by the enemies.
Its not just quill that can do the whole lifting rock to make a bridge trick. If one side can do it, the other side can. And now there's no more ship to go pew pew from above. A whole lot of stabbing, a whole lot of visions of stabbing, yet very little they can do.
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 104

Postby pyrotwister » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:51 am

Chiri: Ash is being stabbed
Ariel: I sleep
Chiri: Faen is there too
Ariel: Real shit? XD
pyrotwister
Nether Seed

Postby Irae Maeviir » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:22 am

Nnngh, the Legion, the Legion, I can understand the whole "let's kill all nobles, including our own" ideology. But the fact they are taking orders from the Alliance which is ruled by Snadya baffles me. They hate nobles, specially Sang. But they still bend the knee to the Sharen. Which is ironic since it was the Sharen the ones who left her without limbs and the source of her hatred.

I still think they are planning the Sharen's downfall and are just playing the loyal lapdogs, but I think they are doing their job too well. Entering Felde without destroying everything in their way and causing minimal if no casualty among the Nidrachaal attacking them by mistake. This would have been the perfect excuse to raze Felde to the ground and undermine Snadya's power base. But no, they are all there to just kill the clan nobles. Nothing else.

"Let's kill all the nobles! Their existence is an insult to the ideals of the clan!" "YEAH! DEATH TO THE NOBLES! KOIL FOR LIFE!"
"And now we will become the lapdogs of the Vel'Sharen and Snadhya'rune!" "YEAH! SNADHY... wait what?" o_O
Irae Maeviir
Tainted

Location: Watching what's going on from her own pocket dimension

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:52 am

And now Ariel and Chiri have no choice but trying to use the nether gate more offensively...
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Ardan Styyx » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:52 am

Irae Maeviir wrote:Nnngh, the Legion, the Legion, I can understand the whole "let's kill all nobles, including our own" ideology. But the fact they are taking orders from the Alliance which is ruled by Snadya baffles me. They hate nobles, specially Sang. But they still bend the knee to the Sharen. Which is ironic since it was the Sharen the ones who left her without limbs and the source of her hatred.

I still think they are planning the Sharen's downfall and are just playing the loyal lapdogs, but I think they are doing their job too well. Entering Felde without destroying everything in their way and causing minimal if no casualty among the Nidrachaal attacking them by mistake. This would have been the perfect excuse to raze Felde to the ground and undermine Snadya's power base. But no, they are all there to just kill the clan nobles. Nothing else.

"Let's kill all the nobles! Their existence is an insult to the ideals of the clan!" "YEAH! DEATH TO THE NOBLES! KOIL FOR LIFE!"
"And now we will become the lapdogs of the Vel'Sharen and Snadhya'rune!" "YEAH! SNADHY... wait what?" o_O

I hope there will be a great after action explaining, 'cause right now most of what has been happening since the beginning of the chapter is confusing, and quite irritating.
Ardan Styyx
Summoner

Postby Finn MacCool » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:00 am

Irae Maeviir wrote:Nnngh, the Legion, the Legion, I can understand the whole "let's kill all nobles, including our own" ideology. But the fact they are taking orders from the Alliance which is ruled by Snadya baffles me.

Well, as far as they know, they're taking orders from Zala'ess, right? That's not MUCH better, but still...
Last edited by Finn MacCool on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Finn MacCool
Vel'akar

Postby Whizzard » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:00 am

No Ariel, you as a leader must stay and organize defensive strategy, you better send some else like Sarnel who knows their way around the tower from previous visit.
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Black Knight LeFreux » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:04 pm

pyrotwister wrote:Chiri: Ash is being stabbed
Ariel: I sleep
Chiri: Faen is there too
Ariel: Real shit? XD

Chiri : And I think I saw a cat...
Ariel: ASCENDED
Black Knight LeFreux
Vel'akar

Postby Moric » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Ariel, now is not the time to concentrate on your love life.
Moric
Demon

Postby Ardan Styyx » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:10 pm

Moric wrote:Ariel, now is not the time to concentrate on your love life.

Well, everything else has turned to shit, so if she can at least save the love of her life...
Ardan Styyx
Summoner

Postby Silverrain » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:08 pm

Ardan Styyx wrote:
Moric wrote:Ariel, now is not the time to concentrate on your love life.

Well, everything else has turned to shit, so if she can at least save the love of her life...

Well, yeah, but define "save". Rushing off to kill one (literal) motherkilling *bleep* won't do any good if they don't stop the army that has them surrounded and is closing in.
Silverrain
Summoner

Postby sunhawk » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:27 pm

Now would be a great time for Ariel to remember she is a Sharess damned shapeshifter. She could pull another stunt like when she infiltrated the sharen prison. Pretend to be a Sarghress that is probably in the Legion and cause havoc behind the lines.
sunhawk
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Junglefowl26 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:20 am

Xen: They closed the door! *eek*
Kor: Their skill and cunning is grater than I thought, there is nothing we can do. Unless...call the locksmith!

Oh yeah, earth foci are standard for Sarghress soldiers. I suppose the bridge wouldn't slow them down for long.

As for Ariel - well, she can't help Faen or Ash unless she survives, and with the enemy right there that is easier said than done.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mizu » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:09 am

I wonder if Chiri would have bothered telling anyone if Faen wasn't also in danger?
Mizu
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Postby Thrair » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:15 am

Either that or Kern made... 'ow do you say..... le typo.
Thrair
Demon

Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Next

Return to Moonless Age