Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : Page 99

Re: Chapter 54 : Page 99

Postby Thrair » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:42 pm

Junglefowl26 wrote:4) Most importantly, Sasi is a cameo, but she wasn't on the cameo list for this page, and a while back Kern said the last of the cameos had appeared.

That's not a 100% thing. Remember I write up the HTML for the cast list and email it to Kern to add to the page, because he was skipping the cast list to save time because he's too busy to write that up for each and every page. At this point he doesn't usually bother to double-check because, again, busy.

Though I've a very good memory and know the comic's cameos very well by this point, I can and have missed characters before. As a point of fact, I once broke the page by sending a cast list with pooched HTML that Kern had to fix after he noticed it broke the page. :P

And sometimes Kern throws in a cameo not included in the current chapter's cameo list. Like with Sygdom's Duter cameo Aosh.

Oh, and Seraphiel... I dunno.... Neo has what... six bullet holes in him? She only has the one hole poked in her. Think that puts her ahead. :P
Thrair
Demon

Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Re: Chapter 54 : Page 99

Postby Junglefowl26 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:59 am

Thrair wrote:
Junglefowl26 wrote:4) Most importantly, Sasi is a cameo, but she wasn't on the cameo list for this page, and a while back Kern said the last of the cameos had appeared.

That's not a 100% thing. Remember I write up the HTML for the cast list and email it to Kern to add to the page, because he was skipping the cast list to save time because he's too busy to write that up for each and every page. At this point he doesn't usually bother to double-check because, again, busy.

Though I've a very good memory and know the comic's cameos very well by this point, I can and have missed characters before. As a point of fact, I once broke the page by sending a cast list with pooched HTML that Kern had to fix after he noticed it broke the page. :P

And sometimes Kern throws in a cameo not included in the current chapter's cameo list. Like with Sygdom's Duter cameo Aosh.

Oh, and Seraphiel... I dunno.... Neo has what... six bullet holes in him? She only has the one hole poked in her. Think that puts her ahead. :P

I should clarify that I meant the chapter list, not the page list.

Though yeah, I forgot about Aosh, good point.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Previous

Return to Moonless Age