Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 95

Re: Chapter 54 : page 95

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:27 pm

Yeah, not a lot of good options here.

Not even surrender - Snad isn't exactly known for her kind treatment of prisoners, and Sang is rather ruthless herself. Ariel is important enough she is likely to be spared, but I think most people under her command would be made an example of.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Moric » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:31 pm

Junglefowl26 wrote:Yeah, not a lot of good options here.

Not even surrender - Snad isn't exactly known for her kind treatment of prisoners, and Sang is rather ruthless herself. Ariel is important enough she is likely to be spared, but I think most people under her command would be made an example of.

Honestly, no. She would have made a good puppet for Sang three years ago, but that bridge is burned. So long as the Little Wolf breathes, Sang must always look over her shoulder.
Moric
Summoner

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Moric » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:05 am

SzordrinZaphresz wrote:I'd agree with everything except the end of line 3. Unless you mean that's what Sang thinks, and yes, I could see her believing that. She's wrong, but it's her opinion, and she's entitled to it.

I would say that Ariel is a far, far less capable fighter than Sang. That doesn't mean that I think that she's going to lose in the upcoming climactic showdown. As stories go, Sang is pretty much doomed to fail right before unleashing the coup de grâce on Ariel.
Moric
Summoner

Postby Smokehammer » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:21 am

Im still unconvinced anyone beyond Zala knows Snadhya is alive. If they did then surrender would absolutely be the best option -to the Nidraa*, not the Sargs. But they dont know that so option Quill doing something heroic is pretty much about it. *Snadhya's fine with contrite if you're deemed useful, surrendering to anyone else is more or less suicide for Ariel, Ash & Kel but it might spare everyone else. I wouldnt hold my breath though.

And are there any other wardens amongst the Kyorl here Moric? Because I thought Chiri was more or less it and Im not even sure how much of a summoner she would be, given she may or may not have completed her training.
Smokehammer
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Postby Moric » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:50 am

Smokehammer wrote:Im still unconvinced anyone beyond Zala knows Snadhya is alive. If they did then surrender would absolutely be the best option -to the Nidraa*, not the Sargs. But they dont know that so option Quill doing something heroic is pretty much about it. *Snadhya's fine with contrite if you're deemed useful, surrendering to anyone else is more or less suicide for Ariel, Ash & Kel but it might spare everyone else. I wouldnt hold my breath though.

And are there any other wardens amongst the Kyorl here Moric? Because I thought Chiri was more or less it and Im not even sure how much of a summoner she would be, given she may or may not have completed her training.

Part 1: Does that doubt include the Nids, Tiny Salad, etc? Are there others who you would think may suspect? As for me, I wouldn't accept anything less Is than a full autopsy, conducted in my viewing and desecration of the corpse lost all respect for Romakela:
Peter's Evil Overlord List #13 wrote:All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.

Part 2: Between Main Cast and cameos, I have no clue. Even so, a good bluff may be enough. Roll high.
Moric
Summoner

Previous

Return to Moonless Age