Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 92

Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby Kern » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:49 am

All is lost for her sisters and she doesn't have long to live. She takes the blade from a fallen soldier and goes for the kill before her own end comes.
When i wrote that shit is thoroughly coated on the fan, i meant it, and it had to be quite cemented by having chakri seeing her sisters at arms being killed as she is being mauled to the ground. No sounds of pain though, she has one thing in mind only. If she is die then she'll do so by taking out the enemy leader. Sword is a tad big for a quick stab though , not to mention its not her weapon of choice. Mimians don't have much luck in Felde, well in this particular case, - no one - has any luck.
Okay nevermind, kel got crazy luck.
Excuse me i have to go put another death flag somewhere.
User avatar
Kern
Yan Gagne
 
Posts: 8710
Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 12:08 am
Location: Quebec
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:14 am

So I take Ariel's plan didn't work... Sang's wolves are killing Mimians right at the feet of the Feldian golems, there is no way the Feldians haven't still realized that Sang is on her side. .
User avatar
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby Kardwill » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:52 am

Doom Chinchilla wrote:So I take Ariel's plan didn't work... Sang's wolves are killing Mimians right at the feet of the Feldian golems, there is no way the Feldians haven't still realized that Sang is on her side. .

Well, the plan was kinda stupid (OK, let's be nice and call it "desperate") from the start. Gambling everything on a mistake from the (competent, level headed and experienced) enemy commander sounds foolish.
Unless Kel's plan has another part after the "Let's put them in the same room and hope they'll clobber one another" part?
User avatar
Kardwill
Summoner
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:13 am
Location: France

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby MagicSkyshark » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Still, mimians were a perfect distraction. Felde's guards were very busy fighting them, thus giving Ariel's gang a lot of time...to do something.

And, i feel a bit sad for Chakri... She and her fellow warriors gave everything, but will it be enough?

I do hope that she could be captured alive after all...
User avatar
MagicSkyshark
Tainted
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:52 pm
Location: Obninsk
Clan: Valley'gurl

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby Junglefowl26 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:48 pm

Poor Mimians.

They fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most well known is never get involved in an underground war in Chel, but only slightly less well known is never be generic when death is on the line.
User avatar
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 7941
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby SzordrinZaphresz » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Kardwill wrote:
Doom Chinchilla wrote:So I take Ariel's plan didn't work... Sang's wolves are killing Mimians right at the feet of the Feldian golems, there is no way the Feldians haven't still realized that Sang is on her side. .

Well, the plan was kinda stupid (OK, let's be nice and call it "desperate") from the start. Gambling everything on a mistake from the (competent, level headed and experienced) enemy commander sounds foolish.
Unless Kel's plan has another part after the "Let's put them in the same room and hope they'll clobber one another" part?


Definitely desperate. They were hoping a case of mistaken allegiances would cause Feldians and Sang Legionnaires to fight each other, or having failed that, put them all in one place where the airship cannons could blast away without having to worry about hitting "friendly" targets.

As Kern himself stated, that has all gone to shit.

The Mimians are looking face on at extinction, and our heroes aren't in any better place, unless Kiel shows up to rescue Fame after somehow learning a way to revive the giant turtle summon that can flatten all the Felde summons and golems with ease.
SzordrinZaphresz
Demon
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:24 pm
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby 'Lement » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:09 pm

Yeesh.

The chaotic spiraling, dwindling into nothingness is beautiful.

Summons that kill their targets before being fully formed, conquering Mimians in the sky, the Feldian forces have prepared for this since last assault.

And like the stars all the owls in the night sky go out in a flash of red.

Death flag? I don't know about Kel, but Chakri is going to have one through the guts from the angle of that jump and from the way the Feldian with the spear is eyeing her. Though her arms seem strangely functional; the wolves know to go for neck to kill so....
User avatar
'Lement
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Estonia
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby Finn MacCool » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:10 pm

SzordrinZaphresz wrote:
Kardwill wrote:
Doom Chinchilla wrote:So I take Ariel's plan didn't work... Sang's wolves are killing Mimians right at the feet of the Feldian golems, there is no way the Feldians haven't still realized that Sang is on her side. .

Well, the plan was kinda stupid (OK, let's be nice and call it "desperate") from the start. Gambling everything on a mistake from the (competent, level headed and experienced) enemy commander sounds foolish.
Unless Kel's plan has another part after the "Let's put them in the same room and hope they'll clobber one another" part?


Definitely desperate. They were hoping a case of mistaken allegiances would cause Feldians and Sang Legionnaires to fight each other, or having failed that, put them all in one place where the airship cannons could blast away without having to worry about hitting "friendly" targets.

I don't know. Maybe one of Kel's contacts within the legion is just waiting for the right moment to knife a Feldian and start off the fighting.
Finn MacCool
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:05 pm
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby Moric » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:47 pm

Kern wrote:Okay nevermind, kel got crazy luck.

During a battle!? Dan'suun!
Moric
Summoner
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:28 pm
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby konafallen » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:15 pm

Why everybody always gotta die? So depressing.
konafallen
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Never you mind
Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby sunhawk » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:55 pm

konafallen wrote:Why everybody always gotta die? So depressing.

This is drowtales. Grim derp is the norm.

The owls have taken all the losses so far.
User avatar
sunhawk
Summoner
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:03 pm
Location: Old World Surface
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby MagicSkyshark » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:06 pm

In the grim darkness of the Underworld there is only war...
User avatar
MagicSkyshark
Tainted
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:52 pm
Location: Obninsk
Clan: Valley'gurl

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby Whizzard » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:38 am

No Chakri, don't kill Adira! Kill the second in command instead! That's the wise one! Adira as a commander is terrible and if sic didn't hold her back, she would have already doomed her own forces. :D
User avatar
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4864
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 10:23 am
Location: Overworld, the land of happiness and joy
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:49 am

It occurs to me that we haven't seen the Mimian cameo, Strigg, for a while. She should be around somewhere....well, unless Kern just forgot about her. There are a lot of cameos to keep track of. ^^

sunhawk wrote:
konafallen wrote:Why everybody always gotta die? So depressing.

This is drowtales. Grim derp is the norm.

The owls have taken all the losses so far.

Ariel's side ran out of faceless Sarghs last chapter.
User avatar
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 7941
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Chapter 54 : page 92

Postby sunhawk » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:56 am

Obsidian Agent wrote:
sunhawk wrote:
konafallen wrote:Why everybody always gotta die? So depressing.

This is drowtales. Grim derp is the norm.

The owls have taken all the losses so far.


Unfortunately, Grimderp is the LEAST of DT's problems. Moral dissonance is another one, as is what even positive reviews call "a massive hard-on for the Drow". And if even half the things I've heard on the old Skype group two years ago are true, then there are some disturbing similarities to what was going on with Channel Awesome/That Guy With The Glasses before its recent implosion.



All drows are some degree of awful.
User avatar
sunhawk
Summoner
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:03 pm
Location: Old World Surface
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Next

Return to Moonless Age

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Finn MacCool and 2 guests