Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : Demon gate special

Chapter 54 : Demon gate special

Postby Kern » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:33 am

What does the summoner find beyond the gate?
Its not like the things beyond the gate want to be summoned...
This special is made so that kite can have a day off for her birthday. I had to do something simple by myself but no worries regular updates resume saturday night.
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : Demon gate special

Postby Whizzard » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:46 am

After Khorne, Tzeentch and Nurgle refused to send forces over seeing no profit in invading one single tower,Nehle had to settle for the pervy tentacles from Slaanesh who was only interested in some drow booty of which there is plenty.
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Moric » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Whizzard wrote:After Khorne, Tzeentch and Nurgle refused to send forces over seeing no profit in invading one single tower,Nehle had to settle for the pervy tentacles from Slaanesh who was only interested in some drow booty of which there is plenty.

"Hellooooo Nurse!"
Moric
Summoner

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:24 pm

How rude.

I can totally relate. People always pick the worst time to try to summon you to their world to fight their battles for them. I am always like "Dude/lady/other, I got my own problems to deal with, thank you very much!"
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby SzordrinZaphresz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:27 pm

Genie from Disney's "Aladdin" was summoned taking a bath! Granted, it was a life or death thing for Al at the time, but...
SzordrinZaphresz
Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Moatl » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:14 pm

I have an urgend question :
Does anybody know how to use the three seashells?
I'm just asking fo a friend. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITE!
Moatl
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Moric » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:09 pm

Junglefowl26 wrote:How rude.

I can totally relate. People always pick the worst time to try to summon you to their world to fight their battles for them. I am always like "Dude/lady/other, I got my own problems to deal with, thank you very much!"

Tell me about it! I get yanked out of work to fight for some crumby wizard against some truly disgusting aberrations, then left to die while he runs away. I pop back after reeling from having my brains sucked out of my skull, only to be told that my absence will be taken off the time-clock. Bastard!
Moric
Summoner

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:48 pm

Moric wrote:

Tell me about it! I get yanked out of work to fight for some crumby wizard against some truly disgusting aberrations, then left to die while he runs away. I pop back after reeling from having my brains sucked out of my skull, only to be told that my absence will be taken off the time-clock. Bastard!

Ugh, that is just the worst. I feel for ya man.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Junglefowl26 wrote:
Moric wrote:

Ugh, that is just the worst. I feel for ya man.

Umph! Young demons these days! When I was young we had to walk for at least FIVE LONG ARDUOUS DAYS through the hellish, inimical wastelands of Cecelyne, baking under the rays of the Green Sun fighting giant demon scorpions and vipers all the way to the mortal realm... and when we arrived, did the summoners say "thanks for coming, have a beer..." NO!!! They BROKE AND RESHAPED your mind into one of their "plates..." and sent us to fight f***ing insane warrior god-kings!

But, did we complain? NO!! Because we weren't soft whining babies!!! *grumblegrumbleBugrit, millennium hand an' shrimp!*
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora

Postby Moric » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:51 pm

Doom Chinchilla wrote:Umph! Young demons these days! When I was young we had to walk for at least FIVE LONG ARDUOUS DAYS through the hellish, inimical wastelands of Cecelyne, baking under the rays of the Green Sun fighting giant demon scorpions and vipers all the way to the mortal realm... and when we arrived, did the summoners say "thanks for coming, have a beer..." NO!!! They BROKE AND RESHAPED your mind into one of their "plates..." and sent us to fight f***ing insane warrior god-kings!

But, did we complain? NO!! Because we weren't soft whining babies!!! *grumblegrumbleBugrit, millennium hand an' shrimp!*

Wait, you're the one that was damaging our giant demon scorpion and viper defensive network!? Aargh! You know that servicing damaged giant demon scorpions is the #3 cause of recordable safety incidents in the last five aeons? There is a simple monster bypass protocol is clearly written right there in Volume 27, Section 749, Paragraphs 7856-8027 in the handbook. You DID read the handbook?
Moric
Summoner

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Moric wrote:
Doom Chinchilla wrote:Umph! Young demons these days! When I was young we had to walk for at least FIVE LONG ARDUOUS DAYS through the hellish, inimical wastelands of Cecelyne, baking under the rays of the Green Sun fighting giant demon scorpions and vipers all the way to the mortal realm... and when we arrived, did the summoners say "thanks for coming, have a beer..." NO!!! They BROKE AND RESHAPED your mind into one of their "plates..." and sent us to fight f***ing insane warrior god-kings!

Wait, you're the one that was damaging our giant demon scorpion and viper defensive network!? Aargh! You know that servicing damaged giant demon scorpions is the #3 cause of recordable safety incidents in the last five aeons? There is a simple monster bypass protocol is clearly written right there in Volume 27, Section 749, Paragraphs 7856-8027 in the handbook. You DID read the handbook?

You know as well as I do that Cecelyne doesn't care about She Who Lives In Her Name's handbooks!!!

Also, defensive network? The function of the desert's denizens is to expand Cecelyne, not to defend Malfeas! Anybody who is a threat to us could bypass Cecelyne using sorcery, anywaya!
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora

Postby sunhawk » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:57 am

Whizzard wrote:After Khorne, Tzeentch and Nurgle refused to send forces over seeing no profit in invading one single tower,Nehle had to settle for the pervy tentacles from Slaanesh who was only interested in some drow booty of which there is plenty.

Khorne only comes after an offering of milk, bowl, and spoon.
sunhawk
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Moric » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:36 am

Doom Chinchilla wrote:You know as well as I do that Cecelyne doesn't care about She Who Lives In Her Name's handbooks!!!

That's why it works.

Doom Chinchilla wrote:Also, defensive network? The function of the desert's denizens is to expand Cecelyne, not to defend Malfeas! Anybody who is a threat to us could bypass Cecelyne using sorcery, anywaya!

Well, you go ahead and put *all* your trust into that kazoo because it's getting quiet...
Moric
Summoner

Postby SzordrinZaphresz » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:28 pm

sunhawk wrote:

Khorne only comes after an offering of milk, bowl, and spoon.

The Tick: "SPOOONNN!!!
SzordrinZaphresz
Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Return to Moonless Age