Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 71

Chapter 54 : page 71

Postby Kern » Sun May 27, 2018 10:04 am

She was a guest of the tower all along, granting her help from the resident demons.
Right before they shot machike to bits they had sent the ship to pick Ariel up to be one of the guest for some kind of gathering of the clans in Felde. Some Beldrobbaen guests having been shown trying to run away a couple page ago but there is many more, both in the tower and outside. This gathering had a hiccup obviously and Snadhya is not even present in result. Quite a few things are not going as they expected but this one last unexpected meeting goes in their favor. That is if Chiri can resist the temptation to burn stab purge. Finding the source of the corruption is one way to cool down that desire by bringing them to a greater target. And Kau would get to help smash that whole tainting operation which hits close to home.
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 71

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Sun May 27, 2018 10:30 am

I don't like the demon nurse's "expression" when ahe says "yes"... Ariel and co may have hit a safeguard... as in, "if somebody without the proper clearancé asks you to take them to the tainting chamber, taint the ass out of them..."
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Whizzard » Sun May 27, 2018 1:11 pm

This was going to be the Red Wedding, wasn't it? That's why Snadhya is away. And they accidentally thwarted it!- uh, IF it was going to be one... not sure.

Meanwhile:
Nona: "Stop manhandling me, you fiends! ......... You've got nice, strong arms, oooh my..." :w
Last edited by Whizzard on Sun May 27, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Margirita » Sun May 27, 2018 2:24 pm

It's possible this was to be a gathering of all non-tainted allies. Bam a huge demon gate explosion "accidental of course" while she is "away" and bam she suddenly has new puppets.
Margirita
Summoner

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:34 pm

Huh, and here I thought from earlier dialogue that the gathering happened and was just over already.

But if it is supposed to be over now, and Snad isn't here, and most of the guests have already left.....Something must have happened. Possibly something bigger than Ariel's little rebellion probably. What could it be?

(Also I guess this proves the invitation was genuine. Man, Ariel really should have gone. Well, hindsight is 20/20 and all that and Ariel had reason to be suspicious before)

Speaking of Kyo, I wonder where she is in the raid. I mean, she would be pretty useful for info right about now.

Margirita wrote:It's possible this was to be a gathering of all non-tainted allies. Bam a huge demon gate explosion "accidental of course" while she is "away" and bam she suddenly has new puppets.

...First of all, as someone already merged Snad would have nothing to fear from a bunch of demons being unleashed, so why would she be away. That would only make her more suspicious.

Also, let's not be Kyrols here - tainting isn't mind control. This would more likely produced a bunch of pissed off people like Kau than a bunch of puppets.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Zaber » Sun May 27, 2018 2:36 pm

Is It wrong of me to find those nurses strangely hot? *ooo* *heehee*
*slight nosebleed*
Zaber
Nether Spawn

Postby Whizzard » Sun May 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Junglefowl26 wrote:(Also I guess this proves the invitation was genuine. Man, Ariel really should have gone. Well, hindsight is 20/20 and all that and Ariel had reason to be suspicious before)

Ariel is just fashionably late and she knew the party would be a boring drag so she brought her own party to spice it up!

(PS you forgot the Nidra dialogue where they said that asking Ariel nicely was optional objective and main objective was to attack the colony)
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Postby The14th » Sun May 27, 2018 3:34 pm

Sort of pushing their luck with the nurse demons, asking where their source is.
The14th
Summoner

Postby Whizzard » Sun May 27, 2018 5:54 pm

The14th wrote:Sort of pushing their luck with the nurse demons, asking where their source is.

It's not like they have proper sentience, they are more like badly programmed robots than proper sentient beings.
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Postby The14th » Sun May 27, 2018 5:56 pm

Whizzard wrote:
The14th wrote:Sort of pushing their luck with the nurse demons, asking where their source is.

It's not like they have proper sentience, they are more like badly programmed robots than proper sentient beings.

I dunno, it sure seemed to react with some intelligence in that last panel.
The14th
Summoner

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Sun May 27, 2018 7:35 pm

The14th wrote:
Whizzard wrote:

I dunno, it sure seemed to react with some intelligence in that last panel.

As I said, I fear they have triggered a safeguard when they asked to be taken to a resteicted zone without proper clearance...
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora

Postby Mizu » Sun May 27, 2018 7:58 pm

If that actually worked then Snadhya needs to fire her system administrator out of a cannon.
Mizu
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Postby sunhawk » Sun May 27, 2018 10:13 pm

As I said, I fear they have triggered a safeguard when they asked to be taken to a resteicted zone without proper clearance...[/quote]

Should always ask the enemy's mooks if you can go there.
sunhawk
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Moric » Sun May 27, 2018 11:45 pm

Mizu wrote:If that actually worked then Snadhya needs to fire her system administrator out of a cannon.

Sysadmin Salbara hasn't been heard from in a while...
Moric
Summoner

Postby Black Knight LeFreux » Mon May 28, 2018 3:47 am

Moric wrote:
Mizu wrote:If that actually worked then Snadhya needs to fire her system administrator out of a cannon.

Sysadmin Salbara hasn't been heard from in a while...

Can't fire someone if she's already fried... ;)
(I'm horrible)
Black Knight LeFreux
Vel'akar

Next

Return to Moonless Age