Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 68

Chapter 54 : page 68

Postby Kern » Tue May 22, 2018 6:15 pm

The dinning room where Ariel lost her arm, the tainting ceremony chamber, all places they've seen and fought in before. While Little demons in the corners keep watch. And Pariel's cameo showing up.
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 68

Postby The14th » Tue May 22, 2018 6:21 pm

Cameo sneaks in, is immediately stabbed by Sarnel.
The14th
Summoner

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Black Knight LeFreux » Tue May 22, 2018 6:45 pm

Please don't do anything stupid, you're outnumbered.

She's the Little Teal Riding Hood... with a lot more wolves to deal with, and just a tiny knife.

Can someone remind me if she's tainted already ? If not, the wolf team isn't the only thing she has to worry about...

Hey, weird theory, but maybe she got her eyes replaced this time around ! There is many Jaal Nids in the area, and because it was interesting or just to fight boredom, they grew a new pair of eyes for her, but the operation was recent and she still needs a bandage on her face.
*shrug* Unlikely.
Black Knight LeFreux
Vel'akar

Postby Ardan Styyx » Tue May 22, 2018 8:35 pm

What is Kau doing without any helmet?

Isn't it a Nether Gate stone that is displayed on the wall in picture 5, just waiting for the "sacrificial lamb" to spill some blood to activate? :0

Or am I just paranoid?
Ardan Styyx
Tainted

Postby Whizzard » Tue May 22, 2018 8:41 pm

Sarnel: "VILE ASSASSIN! MY SPOT CHECK HAS BEEN HONED TO THE UTTER PERFECTION BY LIVING IN THE FORTRESS FULL OF NINJAS SNEAKING AROUND DAY UP AND DAY DOWN!! YOUR SNEAKY STEPS THAT YOU THINK ARE THOSE OF FLIES ARE LIKE THE STOMPING OF DRAGONS TO ME! REVEAL THYSELF!"
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Black Knight LeFreux » Tue May 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Whizzard wrote:Sarnel: "VILE ASSASSIN! MY SPOT CHECK HAS BEEN HONED TO THE UTTER PERFECTION BY LIVING IN THE FORTRESS FULL OF NINJAS SNEAKING AROUND DAY UP AND DAY DOWN!! YOUR SNEAKY STEPS THAT YOU THINK ARE THOSE OF FLIES ARE LIKE THE STOMPING OF DRAGONS TO ME! REVEAL THYSELF!"

And by the time the Big Bad Sarnel had finished huffing and puffing, the Little Teal Riding Hood had gotten away.
Black Knight LeFreux
Vel'akar

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Wed May 23, 2018 1:34 am

Chiri: "Ariel, let me borrow your weapon for a moment." :@ *
Ariel: (hands over the naginata) "Sure, but what do you need it for?" *bigsmile* /
Chiri: (reaches up and knocks the summoning gem out of the wall) "Pruning." :@ /*
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *
The new "Friend" demon has only one swirly eye, and looks decidedly non-friendly...*
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: in Snad's tower in Felde, recovering after a stupid cyclops golem choked me >:(

Postby sunhawk » Wed May 23, 2018 4:52 am

Ariel is wasting her talents. She keeps trying to emulate Quain'tana in that armor and polearm. When she should be nude and using her shapeshifting and wind sorcery.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9d/47/b3 ... c2ff7b.jpg
sunhawk
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Ardan Styyx » Wed May 23, 2018 6:34 am

sunhawk wrote:Ariel is wasting her talents. She keeps trying to emulate Quain'tana in that armor and polearm. When she should be nude and using her shapeshifting and wind sorcery.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9d/47/b3 ... c2ff7b.jpg

That would be efficient, especially to put off balance any potential opponent ! 8P

Plus, if you consider Faen would snap in jalousy or if any wrong comment is made about Ariel's naked body, therefore killing everybody around, the combinasion sounds dreadfully efficient! Just send the pair in the middle of the enemy line and wait... XD
Ardan Styyx
Tainted

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Wed May 23, 2018 7:16 am

Ariel as mimic XD Turns herself into what looks like a locked chest, and when it opens, instead of a tongue, Faen pops out to brainfry the crap out of any who dares touch the naked Ariel :V ~ :[ ~ >bzarch< *doh*
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: in Snad's tower in Felde, recovering after a stupid cyclops golem choked me >:(

Postby SzordrinZaphresz » Wed May 23, 2018 11:19 am

Sarnel's instincts are always right on the money.

Yeah, that nether summoning stone's got to go.

Why is that particular area so quiet. Almost never a good sign.
SzordrinZaphresz
Demon

Postby sunhawk » Wed May 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Basileus_Ioannis wrote:Ariel as mimic XD Turns herself into what looks like a locked chest, and when it opens, instead of a tongue, Faen pops out to brainfry the crap out of any who dares touch the naked Ariel :V ~ :[ ~ >bzarch< *doh*

Bayonetta Ariel.
sunhawk
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Return to Moonless Age