Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 63

Re: Chapter 54 : page 63

Postby Moric » Sat May 12, 2018 7:04 pm

I think that Mel is more tired of Zhor than Snadhya. It was fine to get sexy with an arachnid, and it sure pissed off Mom, but now he's just another gross boy. To top it off, she's stuck with him now, an unwanted, unasked-for gift.

I think that the primary goal of taking Felde is to force a pretext of legitimacy for Ariel within the Clan. The Sarghress are, at the foundation, a mercenary army. The troops follow mercenary traditions in spite of centuries of formalization of their military practices. To the lowly soldier, the existence of the Alliance is of little value, and Zala's feelings mean even less. If Sang can't be swayed, then Ariel must win over the legions through conquest and bravado directly. As such, punch in with loyals to the heart of her enemy, then let Sang's Legion take the brunt of the actual dirty work of pacifying the city proper while Ariel drapes the Sarghress banner over Snad's tower in triumph. With the right messaging, and Quill'yate as a go-between, this would be a high risk, high reward means of reuniting the whole Sarghress. This, of course, would be a bad thing for Snadhya'rune.

Secondary goals include: stripping the Nids of a power-base and platform, gaining credibility as a force in Chel, damage Snad's reputation of invincibility, and collecting as much damning evidence and intel from Snadhya's office as possible.
Moric
Summoner

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 63

Postby Ardan Styyx » Mon May 14, 2018 9:25 pm

Moric wrote:I think that Mel is more tired of Zhor than Snadhya. It was fine to get sexy with an arachnid, and it sure pissed off Mom, but now he's just another gross boy. To top it off, she's stuck with him now, an unwanted, unasked-for gift.

Mmm, not sure about that.

But yeah, she probably prefered him the way he looked as a spider. However now his knowledge and wisdom are easier to get... and he could be a remarlable father. :]
Ardan Styyx
Tainted

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Previous

Return to Moonless Age