Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 49

Re: Chapter 54 : page 49

Postby Thrair » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Mizu wrote:But what about their superior? Top level Nids are such jerks nobody was shocked Snad sent Kyo to shank a pregnant woman.

Hard to say. But he's not a nid, himself. Remember, most of Snad's minions aren't Nids. She has a lot of conventional power and clout. Felde is nearly a city-state unto itself. The actual membership of the Nidraa'chal has always been small, and conventional "wisdom" is that they were wiped out years ago, with a few scattered survivors being irrelevant.

-Chrys'tel was raised to believe the bullshit the three sisters declared as "history", and had no reason to question it until Sil'lice shoved the truth down her throat.
-Vy'chriel was an even more devoted follower of the Nid's goals, and yet was still kept under wraps and used as a disposable pawn.

As for my guy, if anything, I'd say he'd fall under the category of what Sil'lice termed "grown warriors that can't be convinced they have made irreparable mistakes." He's certainly aware that the daughters have pissed on Diva's legacy, but like most has no idea what the truly happened during the Nidraa'chal War, as there's dozens of claims and 95% of them are BS.

My headcanon (grain of salt, I designed/sponsored the cameo, but Kern uses them as he sees fit) is that he's an example of someone who broke and decided to plod along, rather than trying to sort things out. Not everyone is a gleefully mudererous Nidraa'chal or a hero trying to uncover the truth. Some just.... survive.
Thrair
Demon

Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 49

Postby Junglefowl26 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:46 am

Yeah - looking at his concept arts in his wiki page, he just gets more and more depressed each one. Poor guy....

Shame he didn't run into that former imperial guard on Ariel's team. They would have a lot of interesting things to talk about.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Previous

Return to Moonless Age