Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 47

Chapter 54 : page 47

Postby Kern » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:49 am

Kel is not the only one to spot the flare however. The garrison stationed on the city's wall sees it as well.
I mean, its a bright glowing light in the dark sky. At least its just a flare that has no meaning beside marking a location. But people don't tend to make such a big flare with no reason.
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 47

Postby Pitdragon » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:55 am

Hmm, is that...
Pitdragon
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Black Knight LeFreux » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:06 am

Pitdragon wrote:Hmm, is that...

With any luck, Snad will loose another of her prized asset in the coming attack. }:3

And that b*tch still has to pay for Sandaur's death ! :[
Black Knight LeFreux
Vel'akar

Postby El Bandito » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:12 am

Burn them all, muahahaha!
El Bandito
Summoner

Postby Ardan Styyx » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Black Knight LeFreux wrote:And that b*tch still has to pay for Sandaur's death !

... and the Nids creation, resulting in the Nids war
... and the mandatory tainting in Orthorbbaee, resulting in the death or doom of an entire generation of young drow
... and the poisoning of the Belds
... and...
... and...

The b*tch deserves to be devoured alive by an army of chibi fiends version of all the people she's responsible for the death!
Ardan Styyx
Tainted

Postby Twiggy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:27 pm

El Bandito wrote:Burn them all, muahahaha!

I have to agree with you about burning them all. Hahahahahahaha
Twiggy
Tik'tikki

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby SzordrinZaphresz » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:32 pm

Twiggy wrote:
El Bandito wrote:Burn them all, muahahaha!

I have to agree with you about burning them all. Hahahahahahaha

As Arokh would say "Just the way I like them, extra crispy!"

Yeah, the city deserves to burn! Let's just hope they don't hit Snad herself with those cannons. The last thing we need is for her go DRAGON BALL SUPER and summon a Son-Goku!
SzordrinZaphresz
Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby MagicSkyshark » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Well, the more i read these comments, the more i think that not Snad have to be punished for her actions, but all of you have to be cleansed from here.
You are too toxic, making this forum your own sludge pool.

(Well, maybe i'm too harsh. But seriously - the amount of hatred and other nasty stuff here...is kinda quite gross...)

As for those who should burn and stuff - Kyo (as a traitor and Sal'bara murderer).
Whole Ariel's Pack - as rebels and mutineers (as Alliance, as it is, trying to finish the damaging civil wars, and what Ariel and Kel are doing - is the fuelling the war again. If you guys cannot understand this - well...ce la vie).
All of Mimaneid. - they are an enemy to Chel and always will be the enemy. (Its like in Avatar movie - local na'vi population that should be exterminated for the sake of the humanity.)
MagicSkyshark
Nether Spawn

Clan: Valley'gurl

Postby almondbiscuit » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Ardan Styyx wrote:
Black Knight LeFreux wrote:And that b*tch still has to pay for Sandaur's death !

... and the Nids creation, resulting in the Nids war
... and the mandatory tainting in Orthorbbaee, resulting in the death or doom of an entire generation of young drow
... and the poisoning of the Belds
... and...
... and...

The b*tch deserves to be devoured alive by an army of chibi fiends version of all the people she's responsible for the death!

I think Lefreux meant Shodan. Whether she feels guilty about it or not, she still blew him out a window to his death, so yep, karma's coming.
almondbiscuit
Nether Spawn

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:00 pm

I should be burned too...WITH ADIRA'S FIRE Image Image Image lookit her awesome debut, that look of disdain flashed over her shoulder...and she's a commander at that. she could dominate the army by just standing there, one hand on a hip, flames running up and down her other arm. awesome 8)
too bad she's a Nid, and Felde needs roflstomping 8P GO WOLFPACK! \^3^/
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: Riding da Mistwhale, ready to kick butt and chew bubble gum
Clan: Sarghress

Postby Ardan Styyx » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:53 pm

MagicSkyshark wrote:Well, the more i read these comments, the more i think that not Snad have to be punished for her actions, but all of you have to be cleansed from here.
You are too toxic, making this forum your own sludge pool.

(Well, maybe i'm too harsh. But seriously - the amount of hatred and other nasty stuff here...is kinda quite gross...)

As for those who should burn and stuff - Kyo (as a traitor and Sal'bara murderer).
Whole Ariel's Pack - as rebels and mutineers (as Alliance, as it is, trying to finish the damaging civil wars, and what Ariel and Kel are doing - is the fuelling the war again. If you guys cannot understand this - well...ce la vie).
All of Mimaneid. - they are an enemy to Chel and always will be the enemy. (Its like in Avatar movie - local na'vi population that should be exterminated for the sake of the humanity.)

*lol* the guy who preaches balanced feelings is the same damning us to be expelled from the forum!
"I am not an extremist, and I'll kill anyone pretending otherwise!" 8P

But somehow, I agree burning everything and everybody in Felde is neither the solution, nor honorable. And anyway, it's not our heroes' plan.
Yet, you can't deny Snad's actions have been vastly monstrous so far. And even if "there are no good guys nor bad guys within Drow", she is the closest to impersonate the big-evil-villain-of-hell that everybody loves to hate.

By the way, "ce la vie" correct spelling is "c'est la vie".

I think Lefreux meant Shodan. Whether she feels guilty about it or not, she still blew him out a window to his death, so yep, karma's coming.

Oups, my bad in that case.
Ardan Styyx
Tainted

Postby Black Knight LeFreux » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:11 pm

I meant Shodan. ^^;

I knew I should have mentioned her, but didn't remember her name and was too lazy to search for it.

*casually whistle away from the forums*
Black Knight LeFreux
Vel'akar

Postby MagicSkyshark » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Should i post the big sign titled sarcasm? ; )

and thx, i'm perfectly aware of the korrect shpellink of dat fraze ; )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monstrous? Naah, just villainish at best. Killing the Empress was the monstrous deed, yes.
So all her schemes are just...okay. She has more resources and means to do her things - and she is doing them.
Everyone other are doing the same - scheming and plotting, she is just better at this game of thorns ; )
MagicSkyshark
Nether Spawn

Clan: Valley'gurl

Postby Junglefowl26 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:38 pm

I wonder if the runner is a cameo. They seem to have a unique design, and I imagine any speaking role would end up going to a cameo or major character since there are quite a few to show off, but I don't recognize them from any of the concept art.

Commander Adira eh? Gratz on the promotion. Looks like her outfit isn't as fancy as it used to be though. High rank or having to wear a uniform, the eternal question.

Bargrez...man, how does he get paid for anything? :P

Should i post the big sign titled sarcasm? ; )

On the internet, I think that is for the best. The procedure I am used to is to make the sarcastic park pink.

And to be honest, insulting fellow posters over disliking a fictional character is not cool in my opinion, even when done in jest.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Marcellogo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:26 pm

Saying that in the Drowtales Universe there are not good or evil characters is not exact, much better to say that there is not a good or an evil side fighting one another, so the Sargress could be an hope for the commoners but oppressed by an haughty aristocracy but they are also militaristic and bloodthirsty to the extreme and now the two aspects have collided big time leading to the clan tearing itself apart.
Kyorls are virtuous but also fanatical, Belds are iperconservative but they are also the noblest of souls, Val'hillardo their exact contrary, etc...etc...
And is because of this that We Love Drowtales so much, not?
In this, the Nids are the greatest of evil, revelling in their own immorality but even them, and Snad herself, are not one-sided and predictable characters.
Marcellogo
Summoner

Next

Return to Moonless Age