Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 43

Chapter 54 : page 43

Postby Kern » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:45 am

Inside the captain's cabin, Sarnel reveal the source of his concerns.
Maybe its Quain situation all over, maybe it's simply a lack of skilled healers onboard or maybe that stab in the back was much worse than what the healer thought. Regardless, he has blood in his lung, he is growing weaker, his hand was stabbed through. This time Kel may not just be getting back up to save the day.
Its only 3 panels and yet the page is 2 days late, so yeah, good thing that one is short. Kite has really been into learning animation, something hopefully we can turn into a use in the future.
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 43

Postby sunhawk » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:49 am

Darn, no plot thickening. Just Kel dying.

Kern, are we ever going to see Ash'waren in her true dark elf form again?
sunhawk
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Junglefowl26 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:22 am

....oooohhhhhh

I have to admit, I was not expecting that. Honestly, it seemed to me like he was getting better.

But this...this looks like the anime cough of death. Nothing can cure that. :B
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Whizzard » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:27 am

Cmon, will the torture ever end, will Kel actually not be at death's door ever again? Why do I have to worry constantly worry about him?

Unless this one of those situations where Kel certainly dies but then comes back slightly worse for wear. Next, Kel falls off the airship into the mist sea, presumed dead only to return and reveal that some sort of flying creature broke and slowed his fall and he landed in water nearly drowning. Then the Sarghress wolf pack swarms him and it looks like they ate him but then Kel returns and reveals that the only thing wolves got was his coat and a piece of his ear along with few bites and he managed to escape by hanging from the belly of a familiar wolf who carried him to safety. Then next time Kel'no is surely killed by an explosion but he returns slightly burned and reveals he managed to escape from the explosion by diving into a hole that happened to be nearby. Then he's eaten by a gigantic monster but returns and reveals that he managed to make the monster gag by tugging on it's uvula and he slipped out before the monster threw up. And so on and so on.
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby SzordrinZaphresz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:59 am

Wow, so Kel's not doing the whole "mistaken for traitor" thing. He's doing the whole "I'm secretly and quietly dying" thing... Eesh, poor Ariel.

Sang, you get to die horribly now. Very, very horribly.
SzordrinZaphresz
Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Junglefowl26 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:00 am

Whizzard wrote:Cmon, will the torture ever end, will Kel actually not be at death's door ever again? Why do I have to worry constantly worry about him?

Unless this one of those situations where Kel certainly dies but then comes back slightly worse for wear. Next, Kel falls off the airship into the mist sea, presumed dead only to return and reveal that some sort of flying creature broke and slowed his fall and he landed in water nearly drowning. Then the Sarghress wolf pack swarms him and it looks like they ate him but then Kel returns and reveals that the only thing wolves got was his coat and a piece of his ear along with few bites and he managed to escape by hanging from the belly of a familiar wolf who carried him to safety. Then next time Kel'no is surely killed by an explosion but he returns slightly burned and reveals he managed to escape from the explosion by diving into a hole that happened to be nearby. Then he's eaten by a gigantic monster but returns and reveals that he managed to make the monster gag by tugging on it's uvula and he slipped out before the monster threw up. And so on and so on.

Fean: Oh my goddess!
Chiri: they killed Kel!
Ariel: Those bastards!
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby The14th » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:59 pm

Mayday, mayday! The Keld 'ship fleet is taking on water!
The14th
Summoner

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:42 pm

The blade probably was poisoned. It may even be the same poison that killed Quain...
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora

Postby Koodi » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:02 pm

Whizzard wrote:Cmon, will the torture ever end, will Kel actually not be at death's door ever again? Why do I have to worry constantly worry about him?

Thank you for this, I have not laughed so loudly in a while XD
Koodi
Tainted

Postby FireWalker » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:18 am

Well don't go blaming the healers, I saw that last panel, and it was my baby girl stopping the blood :L Don't do this to her Kern, also I feel that the blade could've been poisoned, they're trying to destroy Quain's blood line, and using it on Kel while he wasn't looking makes a ton of sense, also if they were unable to finish off Ariel, who is the Ill'haress, they could be going for Pelan or worse Octarya, as she is the heir to the throne after Ariel o_O Oh you Sargs better be watching yo backs..
FireWalker
Nether Seed

Clan: Vloz'ress

Return to Moonless Age