Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 16

Re: Chapter 54 : page 16

Postby Moric » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:49 pm

The14th wrote:Seems the Sarg don't have the best reputation amongst the Kyrols.

All Laths are a breath away from being demon-worshipping, murderous psychopaths. No exceptions.
Moric
Summoner

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:51 am

Ardan Styyx wrote:Now, what on earth Olin is up to? Using the current confusion to murder Tirade and Abite? :L

Moric wrote:Then pin it on the Sargs...

Ardan Styyx wrote:Maybe, but what is exactly her allegiance? One can't really suspect her to follow Felde, considering her extremist position toward the taint. Plus why would the Sarg kill some random tainted Kyorl, whereas they are known to traditionnaly shelter them after the latter are forced to flee their clan?

Wait and see, but I've got a baaad feeling about this.

Moric wrote:I believe that her allegiance is to Kyorl purity.

As a committed Valla supporter, Olin has certain views of others. For instance, Sarghress are savage Laths. They just kill people, without reason, all the time. That makes them acceptable scapegoats for the necessary elimination of the tainted heretics.

Somebody should explain to Olin that's not how scapegoating works... the idea is to have somebody else punished for your crimes so you can escape the consequences of your actions, and that isn't quite possible if the people you are trying to put the blame on are pointing their mana cannons at you from an airship floating above your colony...

I mean can you imagine it?

Tanooen: Aaah! Tir'ade is dead! Who did it?
Olin: The Sarghess did it! I saw it all! Lets purge them!
Kel'noz: Okay, I have had enough of this shit! OPEN FIRE!

Luckily for the Kyorls Merryl and Chiri will sense the truth and stop the violence before it goes out of hand...
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby midevi » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:54 am

Kern wrote:Then there is Tanooen who is a big fan of Kyo stalking her around town.

I do believe this is probably one her happiest moments right now, and is also greatly restraining herself not to rush over and fangirl.
midevi
Nether Spawn

Postby Moric » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:57 am

Doom Chinchilla wrote:Luckily for the Kyorls Merryl and Chiri will sense the truth and stop the violence before it goes out of hand...

We haven't seen Merril. I hope that she's a guest at Tir'ades's house.
Moric
Summoner

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Moric wrote:
Doom Chinchilla wrote:Luckily for the Kyorls Merryl and Chiri will sense the truth and stop the violence before it goes out of hand...

Merril was at Chiri's wedding, and Seer powers have really long range; Chiri could sense Khaless's plans while sleeping, and Merril was able to spy on the Judicators, find the kidnapped servant of Shimi and to find the Sarghess spies... Merril can probably scan all the town from any location inside it...

And realistically speaking, Merril should be scanning the town for murderous/malevolent intentions right now more intensely than ever... It kinda is her job as a Seer to detect evil intent and give an early warning, isn't it? And a bunch of heavily armed outsiders have just landed on town, she should be on high alert now...
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Moric » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:46 pm

Doom Chinchilla wrote:
Moric wrote:

Merril was at Chiri's wedding, and Seer powers have really long range; Chiri could sense Khaless's plans while sleeping, and Merril was able to spy on the Judicators, find the kidnapped servant of Shimi and to find the Sarghess spies... Merril can probably scan all the town from any location inside it...

And realistically speaking, Merril should be scanning the town for murderous/malevolent intentions right now more intensely than ever... It kinda is her job as a Seer to detect evil intent and give an early warning, isn't it? And a bunch of heavily armed outsiders have just landed on town, she should be on high alert now...

Yeah, or predict the perfect time and place for an "Uwah!" That said, she's a whole lot smarter than she lets on.

She also mentioned that she's had a vision. Now, sure, maybe it's about Shan and Chiri's relationship for years to come, or it might be, "Don't be nervous, and don't worry about all the crazy stuff that's going to happen in a few minutes. I've got it under control." I'm hoping the latter, as the former isn't that hard to foresee.
Moric
Summoner

Postby Moric » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:36 am

More possibilities: Is the airship seen by the colonists the one now in Wolfpack possession, or perhaps a TK model?
Moric
Summoner

Postby El Bandito » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:13 pm

Lets hope this misunderstanding gets cleared up without any further trouble.
El Bandito
Summoner

Postby Whizzard » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:35 pm

Moric wrote:More possibilities: Is the airship seen by the colonists the one now in Wolfpack possession, or perhaps a TK model?

Definitely Snadhya's because Snadhya used it to remind the colonies of who is in power with the ship.
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Previous

Return to Moonless Age